Special Chapter 11: The Junior's Wedding Part 2 (Jin Ling x Lan Jingyi)

While waiting for Jin Ling to come, Wei Ying told Lan Jingyi about tips for the their marriage night. Jiang Cheng wanted to put a gag on Wei Ying's mouth because how unfiltered it is.

"Wei Ying... did you know? You're scaring the poor kid!" Jiang Cheng said angrily. Wen Qing shook her head while Jiang Yanli laughed. The "bride" just sighed and shook his head.

"Don't worry Sect Leader Jiang, I'm used to Wei Qianbei already. Also this is not the first time I heard it from him." Jiang Cheng looked at Lan Jingyi like he didn't expect what Lan Jingyi had said. Wei Ying smiled teasing to Jiang Cheng who just rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Here, put it in your pocket!" Wei Ying said and give Lan Jingyi a small bottle. Lan Jingyi looked at him confused.

"What is this?" Lan Jingyi asked. Wen Qing's eyes widened and looked at Wei Ying with wide eyes. Wei Ying shrugged his shoulders.

"What? He will need it anyway later," Wei Ying said with a teasing smile. Lan Mei Lien and Lan Xiyang looked at the bottle Lan Jingyi is hold.

"Is that food?" Lan Mei Lien asked. Wei Ying looked at his niece and asked her to come to him.

"Come here quick my dear Mei Lien. That's not a food. Are you hungry?" Wei Ying asked. Lan Mei Lien went to Wei Ying and nodded. Jiang Yanli stood up.

"Wait, I have something in the back." Jiang Yanli went to the inner room and from that there is baked cookies. "Here, help yourselves." Lan Mei Lien looked at Jiang Yanli with a smile.

"Thank you, A-yi!" Lan Mei Lien. Jiang Yanli give her a sweet smile and patted her head.

"You look like your father when you smile, Mei Lien." Jiang Cheng grunted.

"Jie, Mei Lien is my splitting image. What do you mean about her looking like Ah Huan?" Jiang Cheng was annoyed. Wei Ying laughed.

"Of course, the Lan genes are pretty dense. Look at my Lan Xiyang. Unfortunately, my son's look a lot like his father and act like one," Wei Ying said and pouted. Lan Xiyang looked at his mother and walked to him and hugged his mother.

"Lan Xiyang really like Wei Qianbei so much," Lan jingyi said. Wei Ying was about to say something but then they heard Jin Zuxian's voice reprimanding Jin Ling.

"Ah Die! I'm not a child anymore, I'm going to get married!" Jin Ling said annoyed. Wei Ying went out the room with Lan Xiyang on his arm. Jiang Cheng carrying Lan Qihua, Lan Mei Lien, Jiang Yanli and Wen Qing came out of Lan Jingyi's room.

"Oh! The groom is already here to pick up the bride," Wei Ying said with a grin. Lan Zhan looked at his wife with a small smile on his face and walked towards him but Wei Ying stopped him.

"Oops, stop Lan Zhan! Before Jin Ling can enter this chamber, you need to pass all of us," Wei Ying said. Jin Ling and Jin Zixuan rolled their eyes.

"Wei Shushu, really?" Wei Ying nodded and looked at Jiang Yanli.

"Isn't a custom, right?" Wei Ying asked his sister. Jiang Yanli smiled and nodded.

"Yes. It's because Lan Jingyi is precious," Jiang Yanli said and giggled. Jin Ling puffed his chest as if he's really proud.

"Yes. Jingyi is really precious!" Wei Ying laughed and shook his head.

"Now, the groom said that the bride is really precious. So, you need to pass us before-" Wei Ying didn't expect what Jin Ling did. He whistled and called Wei Ying's eternal enemy!

"Arf! Arf!" Fairy came and ran towards Wei Ying.

"FAIRY!" Wei Ying stiffened when he heard the bark of the dog.