Special Super Chapter 8: Happy Birthday Wei Ying

Lan Zhan is thinking what to do for Wei Ying's upcoming birthday. He's been asking his sons what they can do for their loved one, Wei Ying, for his birthday. Wei Ying is also pregnant for 5 months and already in the phase of craving for foods.

"Ah Die, give me more information about ah niang's favorite things?" Lan Zhan looked down and thinking about the answers of his son, Lan Sizhui's question. Lan Xiyang is present and just looking at his ah Die and gege.

"Wei Ying loves alcohol," Lan Zhan said and looked at his sons seriously. The two looked at them with a frown.

"Ah Niang is not drinking alcohol anymore," Lan Sizhui said with a sigh. Lan Zhan nodded and did the same thing. He can't think of anything to do.

"Ah Die... ah niang is okay now right?" Lan Zhan looked at his son who is in his lap. He patted his head.

"Mn." Lan Sizhui smiled and looked at his younger brother. In a few months, his mother will give birth to another miracle of their family. But before that, they need to celebrate their lovely mother and wife of Lan Zhan.

"I think we need some help, Ah die," Lan Sizhui suggested. Lan Zhan nodded his head. Lan Xiyang, went down to his father's lap thinking of going to his Ah Niang.

"Ah die, I'm going to ah niang," Lan Xiyang said with an impatience on his face. Lan Zhan nodded and let his son go while him and his eldest son think about what they will do on Wei Ying's birthday. Lan Xiyang left and went to Jingshi only to find his ah niang sprawled on the floor. Fear came to him and went to his ah niang.

"Ah niang! Ah niang!" Lan Xiyang called while shaking him but with no response. Tears started to sprawled from his eyes. "AH NIANG!"

"Huh? Xiyang? What is wrong?" Wei Ying wake up from his nap and saw his son crying. He looked at him confused. Why is he crying?

"Ah Niang, you're okay?" Lan Xiyang hiccuped. With difficulty because of his bulging stomach, he wiped his sons tears.

"Why are you crying?" Wei Ying asked sweetly to his son and trying to stop him from crying.

"I saw Ah Niang on the floor. Are you hurt, Ah Niang?" Lan Xiyang asked whilr hiccuping. Wei Ying thought that Lan Xiyang must have misunderstood. He got really tired on just walking and just laid down on the floor and sleep. Maybe next time, sleeping on the bed is a good option to not worry his son.

"Ah niang is okay. I'm sorry if I worried you, Xiyang. Mom is sorry." Wei Ying kissed Lan Xiyang's forehead and hugged him. Wei Ying felt a kick and he groaned. Lan Xiyang was alerted and started to cry again. When it comes to Wei Ying, he can get easily shaken.

"Wahhhh, Ah niang! You're hurt!" Wei Ying sweatdropped and sight while patting Lan Xiyang's head.

"No, I am not hurt. Well, a little bit since your little sibling is very active in ah niang tummy. Here, put your hand over my stomach," Wei Ying said and gently put Lan Xiyang's hand on his stomach. The child moved and kicked to where Lan Xiyang's hand is. Wei Ying made a little frown but still maintained his smile. Lan Xiyang stopped and his eyes sparkled and looked at him.

"Ah niang, is this my sibling?" Wei Ying nodded as an answer to Lan Xiyang's question.

"Yes this is your sibling. When This sibling of yours is out, you need to be a good brother, okay?" Lan Xiyang nodded and kissed his mother's baby bump. Wei Ying's heart melted. How cute his son is!

"I'll protect you baby sibling," Lan Xiyang said and sat in front of Wei Ying. He just pinches his son's cheeks.

"How cute my baby is," Wei Ying said and give Lan Xiyang a sniff kiss. Then Lan Xiyang remembered something. It's about birthday. His Ah niang's Birthday. He knew what is birthday are since they celebrated his birthday last April. Even though other Lan Disciples are not celebrating their birthday, It was exempted because Lan Xiyang is Yiling Laozu's son too and also Lan Zhan wanted to Celebrate their sons's birth since it was very special to them.