Chapter 60 - Faint due to shock

The wedding turned into a battlefield. The couples fight back to back. Baoshan Sanren took Lan Qiren to Tulong Baoshan Sect. Xue Yang and Xiao Xingchen also fought with them and the other junior disciples. Under the guidance of Hanguang Jun and Wei Qianbei, their skills improved greatly. They can overpower their enemies.

The battle cry was heard at the wedding and even the sects that participated fought with them. They saw how this son of Wen Chao can also be powerful. Nie Huaisang demonstrated the Fan Cultivation that Wei Ying taught him. Wei Ying showed his own sword style that he invented. A mix of Lan and Jiang with his own touches. Lan Zhan was so surprised and awed because of how beautiful and elegant Wei Ying was while he fight but he is worried about his pregnant wife. When he was about to get slashed by someone, Lan Zhan immediately cut the attacker's limbs and pulled Wei Ying to his side.

"Wei Ying, are you okay?" Lan Zhan asked worried and looked at his lower abdomen. Wei Ying smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, I am okay! Don't worry about me. Let's focus and finished this. I am worried about your uncle," Wei Ying answered and used his fan that was hidden in his robes and use it with Suibian. From nowhere, Wen Ning arrived to help with other Baoshan Tulong sect disciples using a teleportation Talisman. Lan Xichen protects his wife and fights with him back to back.

"Ah Cheng, are you okay? Nothing hurts right?" Lan Xichen looked at his wife that was fighting other the new Wen Sect. Jiang Cheng smirked and used his Zidian on the enemies and turned to his husband.

"Of course, your husband is not that weak." Lan Xichen smiled and nodded. Before dawn, the enemies were defeated and some eventually surrendered. Lan Zhan immediately catches his wife when Wei Ying felt dizzy and feeling sick. Jiang Cheng and Xue Yang felt the same. Of course, the morning sickness attacked them. Their husbands were soo worried about them. Wen Qing arrived with the other healers of Baoshan Tulong Sect.

"Hanguang Jun, Zewu Jun, Xiao gongzi, let the three of them sit for a while and let me tend to them. Help the other injured disciples," Wen Qing said. The three tops nodded and let their wives sit before looking at their wives and left. Jiang Yanli holding her month-old son, Jin Feng courtesy name Jin Ruheng, with her daughter Jin Mei and Jin Ling.

"Uncles, are you okay?" Jin Ling asked while looking for someone. When he saw his lover a few meters away from him, his eyes shine and went to Lan Jingyi. Jiang Yanli saw this and shakes her head and looked at the three with concern.

"Are they okay?" Jiang Yanli asked. She was well protected with her daughter by her son and husband. Wen Qing looked at her with a smile on her face before nodding.

"Yeah, they are just suffering with Morning sickness." Jiang Yanli sighed in relief and nodded. Jin Mei went to his uncle Wei and uncle Cheng. 

"Uncle, I hope you get better," Jin Mei said sadly and pat her uncle's hand. Wei Ying looked at the child and smiled at her. Even though he felt dizzy and had the urge to puke, he still pats his niece's head. 

"Uncle will get better, don't worry," Wei Ying assured the child. After an hour, the three felt better and their husbands went back to their side. Lan Zhan immediately kissed Wei Ying and buried his wife on his chest. Wei Ying smiled and pat Lan Zhan's back assuring him that he's safe. "Lan Zhan, I am okay."

"Huan! I said I am fine! No need to check my body!" Jiang Cheng said angrily when Lan Xichen was trying to remove the robes of the grumpy Jiang Cheng.

"I just want to make sure, Ah Cheng! How's the baobao?" Lan Xichen asked with concern. Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes and stop his husband to disrobed him. They are in public and disrobing is kind of disrespectful! Plus he's Sect leader and a little conscious of his body right now that his baby bump is starting to show.