Chapter 42 - Getting His Wife back

Xue Yang and Xiao Xingchen were fighting with words in their abode. Xue Yang is pissed that Xiao Xingchen has become busier than ever. And despite Xiao Xingchen's warning, the mother and daughter still pester Xiao Xingchen about things that don't concern ghosts, fierce corpses, and others that need to be dealt with as a cultivator. On the other hand, Xue Yang helped the other townspeople to their farms, the soldiers to arrest criminals(even though he's a criminal himself), and delivered kinds of stuff in exchange for money and goods that they could use at home to entertain himself. Xue Yang is trying his best to get better for Xiao Xingchen, but the latter seems too preoccupied with the other townspeople who want him to be their in-laws.

"Xiao Xinchen, I thought you had already chosen to be with me. But now you're choosing them again? There is no ghost in the morning, for f*ck*ng sake!" Xue Yang is so pissed. Pissed because Xiao Xingchen's attention is focused on other things. Xiao Xingchen promised to take Xue Yang to their daughter's grave and have a picnic but because of the call of the Townspeople, he asked Xue Yang if they can do the picnic another time. Of course, Xue Yang refused. That is his time with Xiao Xingchen when they aren't busy. "And don't tell me that they are full of ghosts in their house! Don't wait for me to turn them into fierce corpses and kill them without mercy!"

"Xue Yang!" Xiao Xingchen got alarmed because he knows that Xue Yang was capable. Xue Yang smirked at him. 

"So, I need to threaten you first before you decide?" Xue Yang chuckled a bitter. All he wanted was Xiao Xingchen to prioritize him. He tried to give him what Xiao Xingchen wanted, a family of their own. 

"Xue Yang, I am doing these for us-" 

"No! You're doing it for yourself! I don't know why but since Ah Jing died, those women are out for you, and it's pissing me off real bad but you didn't care. Yeah, you cared for me once then you're back to what you are, serving them. Xiao Xingchen, this is the consequence when you married me and proclaimed that you love me. What I want for you are your love and attention. But if you don't want to, just tell me, and I will walk away, be me who I was before. I don't care anymore," Xue Yang said with a visible bitterness in his voice and left the house. Of course, his usual course is to get to a wine house and drink his bitterness away.

"XUE YANG!" Xiao Xingchen called but Xue Yang didn't come back. Xiao Xingchen sat down on a nearby chair and deeply sighed. Then he heard footsteps and he walked out to welcome the person and he didn't expect to see his Master in her glory.

"It seems that you two fought again." Baoshan Sanren went to him with a small smile on her face. Xiao Xingchen saluted before standing properly but he didn't know what to say to her. "Actually it was your fault this time, Ah Chen."

"Master..." Baoshan Sanren walked passed Xiao Xingchen to walk inside Xiao Xingchen and Xue Yang's household. Xiao Xingchen followed his Master and prepared a tea for her. Baoshan Sanren looked around the house before looking at her disciple who seemed to be in the dumps before she came. He sat in front of his Master and still his head was lowered. 

"Ah Chen, You are too focused on helping others and neglect your wife. Of course, Xue Yang wanted your attention. He didn't go to the mountains just to get this treatment. He wanted to give you what you want. And you didn't bother to give him what he wanted in return. Xiao Xingchen, you are the only disciple who stayed with me for the longest time-"

"Cangse Sanren did. She's your daughter," Xiao Xingchen said. Baoshan Sanren smiled.

"But she went out to the world to explore. But that's not the point. You are too focused on your responsibility, but you also had a responsibility with Xue Yang since you two made a vow with each other. Xiao Xingchen, sometimes you need to think about your priorities, not your responsibility. Xue Yang is unruly, wild, free, and delinquent. But he changes out of his love for you. Would it hurt you to choose Xue Yang first before others? Don't wait for Xue Yang to choose another. After all, I am sure that you will not be going to have the same love and treatment Xue Yang do for you because I know. Now that someone has been eyeing him for soo long." Xiao Xingchen knew what she meant. Wang Ju is bad news. He stood up and followed Xue Yang to the wine house. Baoshan Sanren smiled and shook her head.

"Why do I need to get myself concerned about these kids?" Baoshan Sanren then left the XiaoXue household and went in the direction of Yundao. She needed to talk to someone.

Xiao Xingchen ignored the call of other townspeople and looked for Xue Yang. He didn't see him at the wine house that he usually went to? Where could he be?

Xue Yang is stomping his feet, and he doesn't know where will his feet will take him. He toned down the intake of the wine because he felt different from the usual. He felt nauseous in the morning and at night. If he wanted to get checked he needed to see Wen Qing. He sighed and just walked around and saw a few kids playing. He smiled and crossed his arms. He wondered if he is pregnant right now, who will be the baby's look a like? Will it be him or Xiao Xingchen? Xue Yang then realize what he was thinking. He was thinking about his handsome cruel of a husband! He sighed amd was about to leave when he felt that there's something coming his way so he avoided and saw it was a pebble. He turned to where it came from and saw Wang Ju who was sitting in a tree in a relaxed position.

"Well, that went well. You still didn't lose your senses." Xue Yang looked at him and smirked.

"Of course, why would I lose my senses when it's my means of survival." Wang Ju laughs so hard. Xue Yang was confused but his smirk didn't leave his lips.

"That's how the old Xue Yang is. A boy who wants to survive in the streets." Xue Yang's left eyebrow raised. He crossed arms.

"The way you talk is as if you knew me. We're not that even close to talk to each other. You often badmouth my husband!" Xue Yang said annoyed. Wang Ju smirked and went down from the three and walked towards Xue Yang.

"Of course, I know you long enough to know that you desire Xiao Xingchen when you're still young." Wang Ju neared his face to Xue Yang's ears. "You're still obssessed with him, Xiao Yang. That you also forgotten your Ju Shixiong."

"Wha-" Xue Yang walked a few steps backward. He looked at Wang Ju from head to toe. Then he remember his senior brother who took care of him. He smirked.

"You're back," Xue Yang said now acknowledging his senior brother. Wang Ju crosses his arms with a smile on his face.

"Yeah, I am back but you forgotten your Shixiong. That is unacceptable, Xiao Yang. Just because you already had the love of that Xiao Xingchen, you forgotten everyone." Xue Yang laughs merrily at pat Wang Ju's back.

"I am sorry, Shixiong. You're different from before. I didn't know!" Wang Ju smiled then he noticed Xiao Xingchen that's looking at them. More on glaring at him Wang Ju smirked and put his arm to Xue Yang's shoulder which Xue Yang didn't find any awkwardness since he know who he is now and they are very close before. But Xiao Xingchen didn't like it at all! It was true that someone might steal his wife away from him

"Why don't I treat you dinner, Xiao Yang?" Xue Yang nodded with a smirk.

"Sure. I also wnated to catch up with you." Xue Yang turned and walked first. Wang Ju looked at Xiao Xingchen first before he smirked wickedly to him and follow Xue Yang. Xiao Xingchen got pissed. Are they now close? Did Xue Yang forgotten about him?

His world crashed down and his heart ache so much. Is this what Xue Yang feel if he saw him with other people? It hurts. He put his hand on his chest. No, he's not going to let other people snatch his wife from him. Xiao Xingchen followed them. He will snatch his husband back!

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: I am sooo Sleepy! I am sorry! See you soon, Lovelies!

Pardon my English, grammatical errors and spelling.