Chapter 29 - Like Rabbits!

Warning: Lemons Ahead.

Wei Ying was in their rabbit's den while thinking about his sworn brother's reaction and attitude. It seems like Jiang Cheng was hurt by something Wei Ying didn't know. It's been days since Jiang Cheng went home to Yunmeng, and his brother-in-law, Lan Xichen, is busy and being hogged by his uncle. Lan Zhan also got worried because his brother was not acting the same way as he was. Wei Ying suggested Lan Zhan talk to his brother and ask if Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng had a problem with each other.  Lan Zhan complied since it was a task that his husband told him to do. Wei Ying played with the rabbits.

"Why do you guys growing in numbers?" Wei Ying asked and was entertained by the rabbits jumping around him. Then he saw a black rabbit and a white rabbit together. He smirked when he found out that they were both males. Then shock registered when the white rabbit topped the black rabbit and started humping him. Wei Ying shakes his head with a smile on his face. He can see him and Lan Zhan in the rabbits like they are t. Wei Ying went to the two rabbits and went to get the black rabbit. When Wei Ying picks up the black rabbit, the white rabbit seems to panic. "Relax, I won't hurt him."

"Wei Ying." Wei Ying turned to Lan Zhan, who was walking straight toward him. Wei Ying went toward him with a smile on his face. The rabbit was still in his hand.

"Lan Zhan! Look, is this rabbit pretty?" Wei Ying asked and looked at the cute black rabbit in his hands. Lan Zhan was looking at Wei Ying instead of the rabbit, and his heart was full of happiness when he always saw Wei Ying. Because after all their pains, they are now together. It was all worth it.

"Yes, he was pretty." Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan, who was looking at him. Wei Ying grinned at Lan Zhan and stood beside him before leaning to his husband's chest. 

"Are you talking about me?" Wei Ying asked Lan Zhan. The latter hugged Wei Ying and kissed his temples. Lan Zhan will never change his heart when it comes to Wei Ying. His long wait was worth it. Now, he's living with him and having the best days of his life. No one can replace him in his heart, even if his uncle tells him to leave Wei Ying. He will not do it even if he dies. Then Wei Ying noticed the white rabbit kept on nibbling his clothes. He then remembers the black rabbit in his arms.

"Aiyah, sorry! I forgot!" Wei Ying said and put down the black rabbit. The white rabbit looked soo happily circling the black rabbit. Wei Ying laughed and looked at Lan Zhan, looking at the two rabbits playing together. Wei Ying neared his lips to Lan Zhan's ears. "Lan Zhan~ Make love with me." Lan Zhan's stiffened and looked at Wei Ying, smiling seductively at him. Lan Zhan's ears turned red. Lan Zhan went near to Wei Ying's face and kissed him deeply. Wei Ying put both of his arms in Lan Zhan's neck and pulled him to deepen the kiss. Lan Zhan picked up Wei Ying and walked to where he knew that no one could see them even outside their house. When they arrive, they are in the bamboo forest. Lan Zhan laid Wei Ying in the grass gently. Still, their lips locked with each other. Lan Zhan kissed him down to his neck and already exposed chest. Lan Zhan started to disrobe Wei  Ying, and his hot palms caressed every part of Wei Ying's body. 

Wei Ying's heart started to beat so fast. Even though Lan Zhan was sure that no one would come to the bamboo forest, the fact that someone might see them added a little excitement for him. The thought of them getting discovered aroused him. Lan Zhan was so busy pleasuring him that he didn't notice Wei Ying's hand was traveling toward his length. When Wei Ying's found his way to Lan Zhan's proud length, he started to caress it. Lan Zhan moaned and looked at Wei Ying with lust in his eyes.

"Wei Ying..." Wei Ying smiled and licked his lips, seducing the youngest twin jade of Gusu. He knows that he can rile up his husband in any way possible. Even just winking one eye toward him can make his husband go crazy. 

"Lan Zhan, want me to service you?" Wei Ying said, putting his hand inside his husband's pants and stroking him. Lan Zhan's breath hitched, and he closed his eyes like he was savoring the feeling of being caressed by his husband. Wei Ying smiled and tried to change their position. He pushed Lan Zhan to the floor and made the latter make a small gasp of surprise. Wei Ying takes off all Lan Zhan's clothes without leaving anything behind. He caresses Lan Zhan's chest, down to his stomach where his six-pack abs were laid, and down to his proud and stiff length. He went down to kiss the tip of Lan Zhan's length before kissing and sucking it.

"Wei Ying... No..." But Wei Ying didn't listen. He just continued to lick and suck Lan Zhan's length. He also took Lan Zhan's length to his mouth and bobbed his head to pleasure Lan Zhan, just like how he did it for him. Lan Zhan threw his head back, and his body was too sensitive and full of pleasure. Wei Ying didn't stop until Lan Zhan c*mm*d in his mouth. Wei Ying can feel the wetness of his bottom. It had the same feeling when he used Wen Qing's gel, but he already thinks that this was the cause of the new part added inside him. She said that it was normal for them to feel it, and it would help him take Lan Zhan more easily than before. Wei Ying gulped the white, sticky liquid Lan Zhan released inside his mouth. Wei Ying knows that this thing will help him get pregnant, and he wants to give Lan Zhan their bundle of joy. Wei Ying climbed to Lan Zhan's stomach and smiled seductively at his husband. Lan Zhan was panting, and he was looking at his sexy husband, who was sitting on his stomach. 

"Lan Zhan, be a good boy and let me be the one to take charge," Wei Ying said and guided Lan Zhan's length to his hole. It went to the right spot right away. It was painful at first, but it was manageable. Lan Zhan trembled as he felt a surge of pleasure that almost made him come inside Wei Ying. Why does he feel like Wei Ying felt soo good than usual? He was tight and snug around his length, so it was hard to stop himself from slamming his hips toward Wei Ying. Wei Ying started to make a move up and down. Lan Zhan held Wei Ying's waist to help him go deeper. Wei Ying whimpered when Lan Zhan slammed his hips, making him tremble. "Lan Zhan~ be gentle with me."

"Wei Ying... soo good..." Lan Zhan moaned, and his patience snapped. He's not contented, so he switches their position and makes Wei Ying lay on the ground and slam into him. Taking him deeper and harder.

"Lan Zhan~ ugh..."

"Wei Ying... you felt soo good..." Lan Zhan's face went to Wei Ying's crookneck and inhaled the sweetened lotus scent that he had smelled from Wei Ying since they came back from Taicang Mountain always invaded his nostrils. The usual Lotus Scent that Wei Ying has is different now. Lan Zhan was not fond of sweets, but this scent was hard to resist, and he loved it. 

"Lan Zhan~ I'm almost~" Wei Ying moaned, hugged his husband, and wrapped his legs on Lan Zhan's waist, encouraging him to move faster and harder, to which Lan Zhan obliged. 

"Almost~," Lan Zhan said and pounded on Wei Ying faster and deeper and harder.

At the same time, they found their release. Wei Ying is on his stomach while Lan Zhan is inside Wei Ying, shoots into his now-formed womb. They both trembled as Lan Zhan was still releasing a lot inside Wei Ying. The latter sighed in relief and looked at Lan Zhan with a smile.

"That was so good, Lan Zhan," Wei Ying said. Lan Zhan supported his weight using his hand and looked at Wei Ying with a red tint on his ears before he nods at Wei Ying.

"Wei Ying feels good too." Wei Ying laughs merrily but they didn't expect that laughter will died down in the next few months.

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: Omg! Guys I miss you! I really miss my Wangxian! Omg! huhu since I finished my 5 re-written chapters I can focus again for my Wangxian stories! And I am thinking of making an original BL story and I hope you will like but I won't post it yet since I need to finish all my Wangxian stories first. Hehehe So see you soon, Lovelies!

Pardon my English, Grammatical Error and spelling. Hehehe Love you guys! See you soon on the next chapters!