Chaoter 47 - Punishment

Wei Ying tend to his husband. He was so sad that he threw Lan Zhan and almost hurt him but Lan Zhan said that he's not hut at all. He hugged Wei Ying tightly and kissed his forehead.

"Lan Zhan, I am really sorry! I just got angry amd upset! I didn't know that, brother-in-law would do that!" Lan Zhan stroke Wei Ying's hair to appease him.

"Wei Ying, Xiongzhang love Jiang Wanyin soo much and he can only get... turned on to him like me to you," Lan Zhan said seriously but his ears is so red. Wei Ying noticed it so he giggled. He neared his face to Lan Zhan's ears and tugged it using his teeth.

"Lan er gongzi, you can only get turned on by me?" Lan Zhan gulped and moaned when Wei Ying licked his earlobe. All of Lan Zhan's hair at the back of his neck risen and the sleeping part of his body started to wake up. It's poking Wei Ying's bottom entrance. Wei Ying smirked and looked at his husband.

"You know Lan Zhan, this is not the right time for this right?" Lan Zhan looked at his wife before sighing. He then hungrily kissed his wife and picking him up to walk toward their bed.

"It's your fault, my little tempress."

Lan Xichen went back to cloud recesses from Qinghe Nie. There is a cold aura surrounding him. It was the first time for the disciples to see him like this. He was the sunny and all smile Sect Leader Lan they know but right now, it was different and they didn't know who this is. It was worst than their cold and majestic Hanguang Jun.

"Xichen! Where were you? You should be preparing your marriage with Lady Qin!" Lan Qiren said to his nephew after he saw him. His eyes squinted when he saw that Lan Xichen is not wearing his forehead ribbon. He became furious. "Lan Xichen! Why aren't you wearing your forehead ribbon! Quickly wear it!" Lan Xichen looked at his uncle before passing him by.

"I am tired and I don't want to deal with your tantrums, Uncle. Sure, I will marry Lan Liu Qin," Lan Xichen said coldly which made Lan Qiren to stop his ranting and looked at Lan Xichen wide eyed. "But I am not pronouncing that I am the father of the child. Ah Cheng told me to marry her as per your request. Now, are you happy uncle?" But before Lan Qiren said anything else, Lan Xichen left and went to his home in Hanshi. When he arrived he sighed in relief. His head is throbbing but he felt great by saying those words. He did't regret it at all. Is this what Lan Zhan feels when he protect his wife? Maybe it's too late to think for it since Jiang Cheng and him broke up. He will marry the woman who ruined his relationship to the person he love the most. He sighed and prepared himself to punish himself by holding a grudge to his uncle and to that woman.

After a few days, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan went back to cloud recesses. Everything... changed. Lan Zhan's brother is cold and distant to their uncle. Right now he smiled to them but it didn't reach to his eyes.

"Brother-in-law, forgive me for being to rash on you." Lan Xichen shakes his head with a small smile.

"It's okay, Wei Gongzi. I know that you just want to protect your sworn brother." Lan Zhan looked at his brother and worry is evident to his eyes but not to his face. Lan Xichen pat his brother's shoulders.

"I am fine, Wangji. I will marry Lady Liu Qin as per Jiang Cheng's request." Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan before looking at Lan Xichen.

"Brother-in-law, if you didn't want to marry her then don't. But was it really you? The father?" Lan Xichen smiled to Wei Ying and sighed before turning away and walking few paces.

"Jiang Cheng is the first person I fall in love with. And true to our father's words, a Lan can only fall in love with one person in their lifetime. Lan Wangji saw a lot of people but never it once waver to other people other than you. Same with me. I believe that Jiang Cheng is my fated person, and I will forever love him even we are apart. Even if he choose another one," lan Xichen said and looked at them with a sad smile. Wei Ying was hurt for Lan Xichen. If he's not the father, then who?

"Xiongzhang, we will think this through. When the child gets born, then we will know who the father is." Wei Ying scratch his nose while thinking.

"But what if... Madam Liu killed the child before it gets borne?" Wei Ying said and looked at the twin jades. Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen looked at each other and contemplate to what Wei Ying have said. It was possible to happen that way and they need to prevent it. Before they went to their own separate ways, Lan Qiren with Madam Liu and the siblings saw them.

"Wangji, Xichen-" Lan Qiren looked at Wei Ying and clicked his tongue. "Wei Wuxian." The three greeted Lan Qiren equally not fond of seeing the three women. Madam Liu smiled to the twin jades and ignore Wei Ying which

"Xichen, Wangji, I am pleased to see you two." Lan Zhan looked at her coldly same with Lan Xichen. They didn't say anything and Wei Ying looked away like he is minding his wmown business. Since he was being ignored then he will ignore them too. Lan Qiren got annoyed because the two jades didn't answer back.

"Wangji! Xichen! What is this rude behavior?" Lan Zhan looked at his uncle before looking down.

"The madam didn't greet my wife. It is also rude to not acknowledge my other half," Lan Zhan explained and saluted same as Wei Ying before he pulled Wei Ying to his arms and guide his wife away leaving his brother who felt betrayed for a second because they left without him to deal with this people. Lan Qiren got annoyed with Lan Zhan's attitude he bowed to Madam Liu.

"I am sorry for my nephew's behavior. I will make sure to discipline him." Madam Liu smirked and looked at her second daughter meaningfully.

"It's no rush. No matter what, in the end Lan Wangji will need my-"

"I beg to disagree, Madam Liu. What you're going to say is definitely won't happen. The more you pushed your daughter to my brother, the more he will become more stubborn. Uncle doesn't need to discipline my brother since my brother didn't do anything wrong. It is in the rules of etiqutte and conduct of Gusu Lan that the married direct family of Lan should be respected the same way as them. If you happen not to know about it, our disciple will be giving you a copy of the book for you to get familiarize it. Uncle will also have his own fair share of punishment. So, the next time you see my brother-in-law, I expect you not to be rude. I will take my leave." Lan Xichen saluted then turned before walking away to where the couple went to but Lan Qiren stopped him.

"What do you mean punishment! How could you say that to me, your elder! And Madam Liu will be your in-law how can you be so rude!" Lan Xichen stopped and looked at his uncle with cold expression.

"Uncle, you left all the authority to me. You told me that those who didn't follow the rules should he punished. And I am doing what you just told me to do. Now, that you violated a lot of rules, you're not exempted from that because you're an elder. Please be mindful of your words, it was also written to our rules." Lan Xichen looked at the Madam Liu and two daughters. "Before I forget, you must also follow the Lan's rule since you stayed here. Not because you're a guest, doesn't mean your exempted. When My brother-in-law is studying here even though he is a part of Yunmeng, he get a lot of trouble and punishment. Since you also broke a lot of rules, please copy the rules and conduct a hundred times each and reflect on your behavior. Since, lady Liu Qin is pregnant maybe a hundred and 50 times is a good punishment for her. If you have any violent recations, please see me in the library." Lan Xichen walked away, leaving the four behind equally surprised baffled. They didn't know that A calm like a lake, Zewu Jun can become a raging sea when mad and serious. Even his uncle is surprised. Not only because he was getting punished but also his nephew seems to hate him than ever.

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: wahhhh! I am happy I finished it and I feel great! Take that! Lan Qiren! Do you think that you can trample on our babies like that! Hahaha! You're wrong! Wait till- whoops! I might give spoiler alert! Hahaha I'll be playing or either writing other chapter of my other stories.

See you soon, lovelies! Pardon my english, grammatical errors and Spelling!