Chapter 51 - What a man can do for the one he loves

Wei Ying opened his eyes and he felt so light. He looked around and saw that he was laying down on their bed in Jingshi. Then he remembered everything that had happened. He sat down and hissed when he felt the ache on his thighs but that's not the point. His heart beats fast and his body trembled. His hand shakily went to his lower abdoment and he cried. He lost another one again. He's always so careless! Lan Zhan won't ever forgive him for losing another one. He cried loudly that alerted the people outside. Lan Zhan and Wen Qing immediately went inside and saw wailing pitifully. While clutching his stomach. Lan Zhan went to his side an hugged his wife.

"Wei Ying, calmn down please," Lan Zhan pleaded while holding Wei Ying to his arms. Wei Ying hold Lan Zhan's arms and cried to his chest.

"Lan Zhan... I'm sorry... sorry..." Lan Zhan shush him softly and stroke his hair. Lan Jingyi and Lan Sizhui along with Lan Er and Wei Er(the Wangxian bunnies) went inside and saw Wei Ying crying. It made their heart ache because Wei Ying thought that he lost another child. "I lose another one..."

"No, Wei Ying. We didn't lose our baobao, our baby is still here. Calm down," Lan Zhan said softly to his ears. Wei Ying hiccuped and looked at Lan Zhan directly to his eyes.

"We-We didn't?" Lan Zhan smiled and nodded before kissing his forehead.

"No, we didn't." Wen Qing squated down beside the bed and checked Wei Ying's pulse. She then asked Lan Jingyi to fetch his medicine box. Then he took our a pills for Wei Ying to drink.

"Here, eat this pill. You shouldn't forget to drink this for the stabilization of the fetus inside you." Wei Ying ate the pill. Lan Zhan give Wen Qing a grateful smile. Wen Qing stood up and saluted. "I'll be leaving now. I will tell Sect Leader Lan about this, and no. I won't make it a secret. Your sworn brother deserve to know it. Then I will leave. See you soon." Wen Qing said and take out a portal talisman and left. Lan Sizhui went to his parents and fully kneel in front of them.

"Mother, father... I'm-"

"Wei Qianbei, Hanguang Jun-"

"Sizhui, you and Jingyi thank you for being there for me. If not for the two of you, It might be too late for me and your little sibling." Lan Sizhui looked down.

"But I didn't do anything. Mostly it was Jingyi-" Wei Ying pulled Lan Sizhui to their arms.

"If you didn't send disciple to your father then it might be worst, so thank you my dear son, and to you too, Jingyi." Wei Ying smiled and pulled Jingyi too to their embrace. Lan Zhan's heart warmed. His decision of leaving the sect is worth it if he has this family. With their family, friends, and their future children. It's worth to leave the clan if it means to have this happy family.

"Hanguang Jun, I'll come with you. I don't want to stay here anymore," Lan Jingyi said. Wei Ying looked at Lan Jingyi confused then he looked at Lan Zhan.

"What Lan Jingyi mean?" Wei Ying asked. Lan Zhan didn't know how to tell Wei Ying that he defected to his clan. So he looked down.

"Mother, Father defected from the Lan Clan," Lan Sizhui said. Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan wide eyed.

"Why, Lan Zhan?" Lan Zhan sighed. Lan Jingyi and Lan Sizhui sat on the floor while waiting for Lan Zhan to say something. As much as Wei Ying wanted to rush his husband, he made himself patient.

"Uncle was the one who struck Wei Ying. I can't forgive uncle for doing that to Wei Ying," Lan Zhan said gritting his teeth, remembering what he saw earlier. Wei Ying sighed and hold Lan Zhan's hand.

"Lan Zhan, are you really sure?" Lan Zhan looked at his wife who is looking at him worriedly. Lan Zhan nodded and squeezed his hand.

"Wei Ying is home. Wherever Wei Ying is, I will be there," Lan Zhan said. Wei Ying sighed and nodded. Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi smiled to each other and they nodded. The two left to renounce as a Lan Clan Discisples. Lan Xichen didn't asked why these two disciples left but he was sure it's because of Wei Ying. Now, because of his uncle whom he trust became the reason he lose his brother. He sighed and smiled bitterly.

"I am unfortunate in love, now I lose my brother too." Lan Xichen sighed and do his paperworks. The Elders agree on the punishment that Baoshan Sanren asked and as a Sect Leader, even if it hurts him he needs to act in order not to engage to a war with Baoshan Sanren. But actually, it's not that painful. It was kind of satisfying and he feels so bad to feel happy because of his uncle misfortune. He sighed deeply and suddenly his mind drifted off to a certain purple robed sect leader of Yunmeng. Lan Xichen wanted to hugged the man tight and the familiar ache started to touch his heart. "Wanyin, I miss you," Lqn Xichen muttered sadly.

Jiang Cheng was annoyed when he found out what happened to Wei Ying in Cloud Recesses. If he's not pregnant, he already darted to that place and wreck havoc but they are fortunate that he is pregnant and he can't leave the place. He sighed and massaged his temples. He's trying not to accumulate stress but it's building up for some reason until someone break his silence. A disciple knock on his room door.

"What is it?" Jiang Cheng asked. He saw the disciple saluted before he said anything else.

"Sect leader Jiang, a young man is looking for you." Jiang Cheng frowned and stand up from his chair. He then opened the door and the disciple bowed.

"Did you ask what is his name?" The disciple nodded. Jiang Cheng crossed his arms.

"Who was it?"

"His name is Ouyang Zizhen," the disciple answered. Jiang Chengs eyerbrow furrowed. Why does that child asking for his presence. Also, why he's not with Jin Ling who is his bestfriend. He walked out the room and decided to face the junior. When he arrive to the Lotus Hall, he saw how plain the junior's clothes are. He's wearing a plain robes instead of his usual, red colored robes with the crest of a crest of bull in their clothes(made up). Jiang Cheng frowned.

"Why are you here, Young Master Ouyang?" Jiang Cheng asked when he sat down to the lotus throne chair. Ouyang Zizhen bowed lowly.

"Actually, I am not a Ouyang anymore, Sect Leader Jiang." Jiang Cheng sat up straight before squinting his eyes.

"What do you mean?" Ouyang Zizhen smiled and looked at Jiang Cheng proudly.

"I am now just Zizhen and doesn't have any last name. I defected and renounce my claim as the heir of Bailing Ouyang Sect. I am just a Rougue cultivator and I am hoping if you can accept me as a disciple of Yunmeng Jiang." Ouyang Zizhen said and kneeled and bowed. Jiang Cheng was so surprised to know that Ouyang Zizhen defected. He sighed. How can he not accept this child who don't know where to go? Also, he's Lan Sizhui lover or Jin Libg told him that they already broken up.

"But I want to know the reason why you defected from your clan?" Ouyang Zizhen smiled widely as if he was really happy with his decision.

"Because I love Lqn Sizhui. That I am willing to look for my father's illegitimate offsprings to succeed me so that I can be freely love and be with Lan Sizhui," Ouyang Zizhen said. Jiang Cheng looked at Ouyang Zizhen with awe. He can't believe that Ouyang Zizhen can do that jut because he love Lan Sizhui. Jiang Cheng smirked and shakes his head. Love can make a smart man, stupid. And can make man sacrifice whatbis the most important to them.

"Very well, I welcome you Zizhen to my Yunmeng Jiang Sect. I hope the sect make you feel at home. Ah Rong, take Zizhen to one of the disciple rooms, Ah no, let him use Jin Ling's room. They will share a room from now on." The servant nodded. Ouyang Zizhen bowed to Jiang Cheng.

"I, Ouyang Zizhen, will serve the Jiangs with all honesty, respect and loyalty. This disciple will forever be grateful for your kindness and will be remembered forever." Ah Rong guided Ouyang Zizhen to Jin Ling's room. Jiang Cheng smiled and sighed deeply. Ouyang Zizhen will do whatever it takes for Lan Sizhui, but why can't he? Be was moved by that one particular move of Ouyang Zizhen. He decided to take his Lan Xichen back. He's about to leave the Lotus Hall but another disciple came and told him that Nie Huaisang is looking for him so he welcome Nie Huaisang.

"Jiang Xiong, it's been a while. Let's stop the formalities right now and I want to tell you something about that woman named Liu Qin." Jiang Cheng's eyes squinted his eyes. "She's not pregnant with Lan Xichen's child." Jiang Cheng was surprised. If Nie Huaisang said that Lan Xichen is not the father of Liu Qin's child, then who was it? And why did she lied to him and to other people?

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: What do you think a good punishment for Lan Qiren and the Liu Women? Hmm?

Pardon my English, grammatical errors and spelling.