Chapter 53 - ZiZhui Couple

Lan Zhan, Wei Ying and the juniors arrive in Lotus Pier after a few days of travel. They took eight days to travel instead of one-day travel using the sword. Lan Zhan is very worried that something might happen to Wei Ying if he use the sword as a transporation. Also, They took the remaining rabbits and Xiao Pinggou with them. When they arrived, they saw Nie Huaisang, Wen Qing and Jiang Cheng on the Jiang Mansion. It seems that they are arguing about something. Or more like, Jiang Cheng arguing with Wen Qing.

"You can't leave the Mansion Jiang Cheng! I am telling you, it was dangerous!" Wen Qing said angrily. She's holding Jiang Cheng's arms. Other Family member's (consist of Jiang Yanli, Jin Ling and Jin Mei(Jin Zixuan is at Jin Lintai for sect duties and comes back at night) heard the commotion so they went out their rooms and look at the scene in front of them. Wei Ying looked at his husband.

"I think we arrive in a chaotic time," Wei Ying said. Lan Zhan wrapped his arms to Wei Ying's waist and pulled him to his side caressing Wei Ying's lower abdomen where their baby is.

"I need to talk to-"

"JIANG CHENG! I AM TELLING YOU, YOU'RE UNSTABLE RIGHT NOW! WE DON'T WANT TO LOSE ANOTHER ONE!" Wen Qing yelled at him which made Jiang Cheng fliched and the other people who was looking at them. Wei Ying looked down and put his hand on his lower abdomen. Lan Zhan hold his hand and give a light squeeze telling him and assuring him that he's there for him. Wei Ying smiled, feeling the warmth his husband had given him.

"I think, Wen Qing is right Ah Chen. You're agitated and your face is so pale. You should take care of yourself," Jiang Yanli said to his brother. Jiang Cheng looked down before looking at Jiang Yanli.

"But Jie... What if I am too late? I am late to get him back?" Jiang Cheng asked sadly. Wen Qing decided to check Jiang Cheng's pulse and she sighed after.

"Sect Leader Nie, help me to take Sect Leader Jiang to his quarters." Nie Huaisang nodded and helped Jiang Cheng to walk back in his room. Jiang Yanli sighed and turned to face Wei Ying. Her expression change into a smiley one.

"Ah Xian, Lan er gongzi!" Wei Ying, Lan Zhan and the juniors saluted. Jiang Yanli hold Wei Ying's arms before hugging him. "Ah Xian, how was the travel? Did you all eat? I will tell the servants to breakfast. Is there anything you wanted to request?"

"Then I will ask for a request! I wanted a scallion pancakes and some hot wontons." Wei Ying smiled. Jiang Yanli nodded and looked at Lan Zhan. Sge was surprised to see that he's wearing a different color robes.

"Lan Er gongzi, you look dashing in different colored robes. It looks good on you. Ah Xian must be soo proud to see you other than the white robes he often say as funeral robes," Jiang Yanli said with a laugh. Lan Zhan looked at his husband who was blushing.

"Jie! You're not supposed to say it!" Wei Ying said and pouted. Jiang Yanli just smiled and pat his brother's head. The older went towards the dining hall and left the juniors. Jin Ling went to Lan Jingyi who was excited to see him.

"Jingyi! I missed you!" Jin Ling said and hugged his lover. Lan Jingyi blushed and buried his face to Jin Ling's chest. Lan Sizhui smiled to them, happy for his friend's happiness but also there is an envy to his eyes. He wondered how was his ex lover doing and wanted to see him again. Jin Ling looked at Lan Sizhui and smirked.

"You know, Sizhui. Zizhen really is something," Jin Ling said. The two Lan juniors looked at him confused.

"What do you mean, Jin Ling?" Lan Jingyi asked. Jin Ling give them a mysterious smile before coughing.

"Well, a new disciple came here a few days ago. He begged my Uncle to take him as a Yunmeng Jiang Disciple. For sure you two will be surprised to see him," Jin Ling said and look back and a Yunmeng Disciple walked out with a smile on his face. Lan Jingyi's eyes widened and looked at Lan Sizhui who is now blushing while looking at the disciple.

"Zizhen..." Lan Sizhui whispered. Ouyang Zizhen stood beside Jin Ling with a smile on his face.

"It's been a while since we saw each other, Lan Sizhui." Lan Sizhui looked down and his heart is beating so fast. Yes, It's been a while since he saw each other and he wanted to hug him but they aren't lovers anymore which made Lan Sizhui's heart ache.

"Yes, It is." Ouyang Zizhen looked at Lan Sizhui sadly. He wanted to say something but It seems that Lan Sizhui didn't like to see him at all. The other couple looked at each other before sighing.

"How did you become Yunmeng Jiang Disciple, Zizhen?" Lan Jingyi asked and crossed his arms. Lan Sizhui looked at Ouyang Zizhen and didn't realize that Ouyaang Zizhen is wearing a different  robes. He looked at Ouyang Zizhen asking him what is happening. Ouyang Zizhen scratched the back of his head.

"Well, I told my father and mother what I feel about Sizhui-" Lan Sizhui looked down thinking that his parents will never accept him. "They didn't like me choosing a man so Instead I defy them. I looked for my father's illegitimate children in order for me to defect my clan and leave them. I thought that my father didn't have any other offspring beside me and I am losing hope but then I saw someone who is older than me but looked exactly my father. Then, I found out that he was a son of a maid that my father defiled before I came. So, I exposed my father and asked him to make my brother the heir so that I can leave. My mother let me do what I want while my father don't have any other choice but to let me leave the clan. So, instead of going to Gusu immediately, I went to Yunmeng Jiang instead. I was fortunate to be accepted here."

"So the reason you went here is because..."

"Sizhui is the son of Yiling Laozu and the former head disciple of Yumeng Jiang so he is a part of this place. There is a high reason of me seeing you again. Woo you and love you again," Ouyang Zizhen said with a smile on his face. Lan Sizhui teared up and hurriedly went to Ouyang Zizhen's arms. He hugged him and kissed him on the lips. Jin Ling and Lan Jingyi blushed then turned away but coincidentaly they looked at each other so they blush more. They haven't kissed yet. Ouyang Zizhen and Lan Sizhui looked at each other with smile on their faces. They are very happy that they see and be with each other again.

Wei Ying was eating in fast pace and clearly enjoying his food. Lan Zhan looked at his husband lovingly. Jiang Yanli looked at her brother with a smile on her face. She's so happy knowing that Wei Ying will achieve his happiness with the one he loves. Then Nie Huaisang came in with Jin Mei. When Jin Mei saw Wei Ying, her face brightened.

"Uncle Wei!" Jin Mei said and run towards Wei Ying. Wei Ying saw her then smiled widely and opened his arms to welcome the child.

"Jin Mei! Hehe you went to visit your Uncle Jiang?" Wei Ying asked after Jin Mei settled on his lap. The child looked at him with her big eyes.

"Yes, Uncle Wei. Uncle Nie, took me there and Auntie Qing taking care of him. But Uncle Wei, Is Uncle Cheng and Uncle Xichen won't be together anymore? Uncle Cheng missed him soo much," Jin Mei said sadly. Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan who looked back to him. Jiang Yanli sighed and rub his bulging tummy. Nie Huaisang looked at Jin Mei with a smile on his face.

"Little Ah Mei, Uncle Xichen will come back soon to Uncle Cheng. So don't worry. Uncle Cheng will be happy again," Nie Huaisang said to the child. Jin Mei looked at Nie Huaisaing with a smile on her face.

"Really Uncle?" Nie Huaisang nodded. Wei Ying looked at Nie Huaisang and eyed him asking how will he explain to the child if that didn't happen. Nie Huaisang opened his fan and mouthed. 'Later, I will explain.' Wei Ying nodded and then interact with the child again.

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: Well, I will update later but I still haven't finished my original novel that I will pass. I am hoping that it will be exclusive. Huhu, I miss updating everyday!

Pardon my English, grammatical error and spelling.