Special 5: Just One Special Day

Wei Ying was holding Lan Xiyang who doesn't want to part from his mother. Lan Mei Lien was in a crib near Jiang Cheng and playing with her chewable toy. Wei Ying visited Jiang Cheng who is now really bothered by the news of his pregnancy. Wei Ying shakes his head.

"I never knew you had that in you, Jiang Cheng. I thought that I was the first one who will get pregnant between the three of us," Wei Ying said with a chuckle. Jiang Cheng glared at him and smacked the table. It made the two children cry because of being startled. "Aiyah! Jiang Cheng! Stop being so grumpy! You're scaring the kids!"

"Don't tease me then!" Jiang Cheng said and tend to his daughter who stopped crying when she saw him. Lan Xiyang also stopped crying when he saw his mother who make faces to stop him crying.

"Don't cry my little Sunshine! Sorry for startling you and your cousin. Ah Cheng, what is the matter? Are you not happy that you're going to have a child again?" Wei Ying asked with a raised eyebrow. Jiang Cheng sighed and poke his daughters cheeks. The child coed and laughs.

"Don't you think... it was too soon?" Wei Ying sighed and almost want to smack his brother's head. He just wished that Jiang Cheng aren't thinking of getting rid of it or he will hate him soo much!

"So? Don't expect me to encourage you to get rid of it because I will punch you in the face!" Wei Ying threatened. Jiang Cheng glared at him. As if he can do that! He knows how much precious children is!

"Of course I won't do it! It's just that..." Jiang Cheng sighed. Wei Ying can understand that Jiang Cheng is having an anxiety right now. It was very too soon to have a child since his niece just turned 5 months. Also, his husband is a sect leader of Lan, they are apart from each other. Of course, Jiang Cheng will be very disturb.

"Ah Cheng, if you're really unsure maybe You could've talk to Xichen-ge about it. Maybe you two will think of a good course of action. But if you're worried about Mei Lien, me and Lan Zhan will be happy to help you. I think, Shijie will help you too," Wei Ying encourages him. He was happy for the help but he can't stop worrying. What if something happened again? Just like before he was pregnant with Mei Lien. There's soo many things to do in the sect and taking care of the child is a huge task for him as a mother and as a father while his husband is away.

"CHENG JIUJIU! WEI JIUJIU!" the two uncles looked at the source of the voice and saw their nephew, Jin Ling with Lan Jingyi holding hands. Jiang Cheng looked at his lovestrucked nephew and was about to scold him but Wei Ying stopprd him the two disciples give them a salute. Wei Ying gave the two a smile.

"Hey, why are you two here?" Wei Ying asked. Jin Ling scoffed and played with his daughter. Jin Ling looked at his both uncle before smiling and telling him what his father had told him.

"Wei Jiujiu, Cheng Jiujiu, Ah die found out about your pregnancy and he was very shocked to know about it. Even mother." Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes and looked at Wei Ying who laughs nervously. When Wei Ying read the letter from Jiang Cheng he suddenly blurted out his condition and the Juniors heard about it. Of course, Jin Ling is the son of their sister, he will tell it to his parents. "He told me to help you with sect duties while you're nursing my cousins."

"What? Is that true?" Wei Ying asked bewildered. He didn't expect that peacock will suggest that. Jin Ling is the heir of Lanling Jin but also one of the legitimate heir of Yumeng Jiang. Since Lan Mei Lien is still a baby, Jin Ling, who is the eldest among the Jiang cousins has the right to be the temporary sect leader of Jiang. "Isn't that good, Jiang Cheng!" Wei Ying exclaimed. Jiang Cheng looked at his nephew seriously.

"Jin Ling, being a sect leader is not a game. There is a lot of responsibility!" Jiang Cheng warned. Jin Ling nodded.

"Don't worry, sect leader Jiang. Even though Jin Ling is still young, he was being trained by his father to be the next heir of the Jins. I will help him in anyway possible. I will give my best to help and aid him," Lan Jingyi said with a smile on his face. Though he's still mischievious as he was but he will be the husband of the next heir of Lanling Jin and he's being trained. Jiang Yanli was the mistress of the Jins, she was teaching Lan Jingyi about the things he will do as the lover and significant other of the sect leader. Jiang Cheng looked at the two. Even though he was reluctant, Wei Ying give him a smile with a nod.