Chapter 41 - Forgiven

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan walked back to the inn hand in hand. Now that the secret is out, Wei Ying's heart is now at peace. He doesn't need to go out at midnight to cry out somewhere far from Lan Zhan because his husband will be there for him.

"Lan Zhan, I am sorry that I keep it in and didn't tell you." Lan Zhan looked at him with a small smile.

"Wei Ying, I wished for you not to keep it in anymore. We're husband and Wife, no more secrets between us. Okay?" Lan Zhan asked. Wei Ying nodded and hugged Lan Zhan's arms. This time, he will tell everything to Lan Zhan. But wait, did Lan Zhan call him wife?

"Hey, who's the wife!" Lan Zhan just kept silent but there is a smile on his face. Wei Ying pouted. "Lan Zhan! Answer me!"

"You." Wei Ying whined, why did he become the wife. Well, it's true that he's the bottom so he's the wife in the relationship and Ah Yuan called him Ah niang. Ah! Still, he can't accept it!

"Husband! I am also a husband!" Wei Ying said and pouted. Lan Zhan looked at him before kissing him on the lips. Wei Ying squeaked but kissed him back.

"I will pamper you more, my wife." Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying deeply exploring every inch of him. Wei Ying blushed and pulled away. Lan Zhan pampered him soo much, but he will spoil him more. He will become so spoiled when it comes. Well, he deserves it, right?

"Okay! Love me more Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying said and smiled widely. A smile that held no secrets, no pretense, just pure happiness, and bliss. Lan Zhan is familiar with this smile. It's the smile of his wife that he misses.

"Mn."

"You need to take care more of yourself, Sect Leader Jiang. You're thin that it will endanger the child if you don't eat properly. Don't hold back your cravings. Also, avoid stress. It's not good for the baby. You are 3 weeks pregnant, you should also try to not eat too much spice and wine." Jiang Cheng nodded at Wen Qing's warnings and advice. Even though he had already heard it from the healer earlier, she didn't know exactly how far he was.

"Thanks, Lady Wen." Lan Sizhui assisted Wen Qing. Wen Qing nodded and looked at Wen Ning, standing at the corner. The latter nodded and went outside.

"Sect Leader Jiang, did you tell Sect Leader Lan about it?" Wen Qing asked curiously. Jiang Cheng looked at her before sighing.

"There is no need to tell him because he was also expecting a child with another woman." Wen Qing was shocked. Even though Baoshan Sanren continuously monitor the three and she was there to look, she didn't know about it. Or her master realize it but she didn't tell her.

"Are you really sure it was his?" Wen Qing asked again. Anger flashed in Jiang Cheng's eyes which Wen Qing immediately noticed so she bowed. "Sorry. I didn't mean to upset you."

"Let's not talk about it. I feel tired, and I want to sleep," Jiang Cheng said and laid down. Wen Qing looked at Lan Sizhui. The youngster nodded and left the room. Wen Qing sighed and put a blanket on Jiang Cheng.

"Sect Leader Lan, can I stay in Yunmeng?" Jiang Cheng looked at Wen Qing. She was taking care of her things and putting them away.

"You're staying at Yunmeng?" Jiang Cheng asked. Wen Qing looked at him and nodded.

"I can monitor you and the baby. Wei Ying can come to Yunmeng anytime, same as Xue Yang." Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes and sighed before lying properly.

"I see. Wei Ying lost a child..." Wen Qing looked at him and patted his hand.

"But I am sure that Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji will overcome it together." Wen Qing said with a smile on her face. "They will face all the challenges together. And I hope for you and Sect Leader Lan to be like that, Jiang Cheng."

"Lady Wen, you wished for something that is impossible to happen and will not happen anymore." Then he turned his back to Wen Qing. She looked at Jiang Cheng with a heavy sigh before standing up with her tools. But before she left the room, Jiang Cheng stopped her. "You can stay in Yunmeng as long as you want. But don't do something that I will not like. That's is my only condition." Wen Qing looked at him before she nodded.

"Alright." She then turned and left the room. Before Jiang Cheng thought of anything else, he closed his eyes to sleep. Instead of stressing himself, he needs to focus on making his pregnancy stable. It was very dangerous at this stage and he doesn't want to lose this child because this child will be the next heir of the clan.

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying came back to the inn. Baoshan Sanren nodded her head when she saw his grandson and his grandson-in-law made up. She went to Wei Ying and pat his head when he saw a static on Wei Ying's golden core that made her squint her eyes. 

"Grandmother, is there something wrong?" Wei Ying asked. Baoshan Sanren looked at him before she shakes her head.

"Nothing is wrong. Wei Ying, I hope this time you take care of yourself. Lan Wangji, always paid attention to your wife." Wei Ying pouted and looked at his grandmother.

"Why are you calling me wife?!" Wei Ying whined. Every one of them chuckled and shake their heads. Lan Zhan just kissed Wei Ying to get his attention.

"Lan Zhan, they calling me wife!" Wei Ying clung to his husbabd. Lan Zhan didn't say anything which made Wei Ying pout. Wen Ning bowed to Wei Ying.

"I'll be leaving again, Wei Gongzi." Wei Ying looked at his friend and pats his shoulder.

"It seems that you're really enjoying your time going place to place. Are you waiting for someone?" Wei Ying asked with a wink. Wen Ning looked down but there is a sparkle in his eyes. It confirmed that he was indeed waiting for someone.

"I wished to see her again," Wen Ning said with a smile. Wen Qing was happy that his brother had a reason now and have his own decisions unlike before that she need to decide for his brother. She can peacefully say that Wen Ning is more like a human now than a puppet.

"I'll be staying in Yunmeng, Master. To make sure to take care Wei Wuxian and Sect Leader Jiang." Wei Ying crossed his arms and looked at Wen Qing.

"Did Jiang Cheng refused to tell brother-in-law about his condition?" Wei Ying asked Wen Qing. The latter looked at him and sighed.

"If you choose not to, he is the same. You two really are the pride of Yunmeng. Both secretive," Wen Qing commented. Wei Yung chuckled.

"Of course, we think alike!" Wen Qing rolled her eyes and shakes her head. The two was hopeless. It's a good thing that Lan Jingyi told Lan Zhan about his condition. Wei Ying's smile disappeared and sighed.

"I don't know what happened why Jiang Cheng want to refuse to tell brother-in-law about this,." Lan Zhan looked down. His brother confide in him and told him that Liu Qin said to their uncle that she's pregnant with his child which is not true. How can he say that to his wife?

"There's something happened but Sect Leader Jiang doesn't want to tell me about it. I didn't ask because I don't want to stress him out and endanger the baby." Wei Ying nodded to what Wen Qing said.

"Well, it's up to Jiang Cheng and I don't want to stick my nose out of their business. And don't feel bad, Jingyi. I know you didn't mean to tell it to Lan Zhan but It did help us a lot," Wei Ying said and smiled toward Lan Jingyi who felt bad about telling to Lan Zhan without his Wei Qianbei's permission but he was glad that it turned out well. "The only thing we can do for now is to... Cheer him out. Lan Zhan, let's stay in Yunmeng for a while."

"Mn." Lan Zhan nodded and pulled Wei Ying to his side. Lan Zhan became more clingy to Wei Ying so does the latter.

Then the next say, all of them went to their ways. Wen Ning to his adventures, Baoshan Sanren to her Sect and Wei Ying and the company to Yunmeng.

When they arrived, they saw a very nervous and distressed Lan Xichen.

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: Sorry If I am a little late to post this but here it is! Hehehe Thanks for waiting! Who was glad that Lan Zhan and Wei Ying made up? And Lan Zhan finally know the secret? Was it refreshing? Haaaaaaa! I felt a lot of better!

Pardon my English, grammatical errors and spelling. See you soon, Lovelies!