Chapter 32 - Accident

Warning: Emotional Damage. Miscarry.

Lan Zhan became so busy with things but he didn't forget to give Wei Ying lots of love which the latter greatly appreciate. But still the two sisters was still here even though two months had passed. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan was eating their dinner when Lan Zhan said something.

"Xiongzhang is a little disoriented." Lan Zhan break the rule of 'not talking while eating' because he was concerned about his brother. Wei Ying stopped eating and looked at Lan Zhan and his eyes squinted. He was surprised that Lan Zhan was the first one to talk.

"Huh? What happened? Is there something wrong?" Lan Zhan looked down and sighed. He shook his head and looked at Wei Ying.

"Sect Leader Jiang refused to see him," Lan Zhan answered. Wei Ying looked down and nodded his head.

"I'll communicate with Jiang Cheng later. Also, Lan Zhan I feel sluggish these past days and I feel sleepy most of the time. Well it's not normal so I will go to the clinic to get tested," Wei Ying said and scratch the back of his neck Lan Zhan. The latter got alarmed. Lan Zhan stood up and sat down beside Wei Ying and check his pulse. Wei Ying blinked and waited for Lan Zhan's diagnosis. But Lan Zhan didn't get anything wrong about his husband.

"Let's go." Lan Zhan stood up and hold Wei Ying's wrist. The latter was so surprised, they are in the middle of eating and now his husband was pulling him to the clinic.

"Lan Zhan, were still eating! Calm your donkey, Lao gong!" Wei Ying said and pulled Lan Zhan but the latter didn't move to where he stand. Wei Ying stood up and hugged his husband to ease the fear he felt. Lan Zhan is a little paranoid if Wei Ying felt hurt or something. He already lost Wei Ying two times and he won't lose him for the third time! "I am fine, okay? I am not dying or anything! I just want to make sure that I am healthy and what I feel is something normal."

"I see. Then please do and tell me the findings," Lan Zhan said. Wei Ying looked at his husband with a smile and nodded.

"I will. Ah, Ah Yuan and Jingyi asked me to go with them for a night hunt. After eating, I will go with them and then get tested." Lan Zhan nodded and sat again but this time beside Wei Ying when his original seat was in front of Wei Ying. They eat again and talk about everything but mostly, Wei Ying do the talking.

After eating, Lan Zhan sends off Wei Ying, Lan Jingyi, and Lan Sizhui. Wei Ying hugged Lan Zhan before kissing him on the cheeks. Lan Jingyi and Lan Sizhui just smiled at the couple then Lan Zhan looked at the two clearly saying that they are in charge of taking care of his husband. The two put their thumbs up. 

"I'll take care of these two," Wei Ying said with a smile on his face. Lan Zhan nodded and pats Wei Ying's head. Wei Ying felt happy when Lan Zhan pats his head. Then they left. The trio went to the Dafan mountains.

"Are you sure that you're okay, Wei Qianbei?" Lan Jingyi asked really making sure that Wei Ying is okay. The latter nodded and smiled.

"Yeah, I am okay! Don't worry. I will go to the healer when we get back," Wei Ying said with a smile. Actually, he felt cramping and pain in his tummy. But he doesn't know why. Lan Zhan told him that he was okay and nothing is wrong unless... Wait-

"Wei Qianbei, ghost incoming!" Lan Sizhui said. Wei Ying saw a ghost coming and it was a fierce ghost.

"Blood... Blood of the child! Give it to meeeeeeeeeeeee!" The Ghost said and immediately went to Wei Ying full force. Wei Ying used his sword to slash the ghost apart but it went to Lan Sizhui and attacked him. Lan Sizhui flew away and Wei Ying afraid for his son to get hurt he immediately went behind Lan Sizhui so the impact will he his. They both crashed to a nearby tree. Wei Ying suddenly felt a sharp pain in his abdomen.

"Ahh!" Wei Ying frown in pain. He sat down clutching his abdomen. It was really painful and this is the first time he felt like this. Even if his whole body is battered and bruised he never felt this so bad. Lan Jinyi immediately sealed the ghost and went to Wei Ying and Lan Sizhui.

"Wei Qianbei!" Lan Jingyi and Lan Sizhui exclaimed and both helped him but Wei Ying can't stand up because of the excruiciating pain. It was different from the pain of he felt when his soul was getting out of his body before. And he felt something is leaking at his bottom.

"Ah... Yuan..." Wei Ying painfully called Lan Sizhui's. Lan Sizhui's eyes started to water.

"Ah niang! What do you feel? Tell me?" Lan Sizhui asked and starting to panic. Wei Ying grit his teeth and took out a portal talisman. After a second they arrived in Tulong Mountain. Baoshan Sanren was surprised when he saw his grandson in pain.

"Wen Qing! Wen Qing!" Baoshan Sanren called. Wen Qing immediately arrive and she was also surprised when he saw Wei Ying in pain. Then they just realize that Wei Ying is bleeding out. Everyone was so surprised. Wei Ying's face was so pale and really was in pain.

"Quick, send him inside! Jingyi! Sizhui!" They all took him in. Wen Qing was left alone standing. Then it started to rain. Wen Qing clenched her jaw and closed her eyes. She already know what to expect. The amount of  blood that she saw is something that will break everyone's heart. Much more to Wei Ying who really expect and looking forward to the arrival of their miracle and bundle of joy. Wen Qing follwed them with a heavy heart.

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: Okay Guys... this is going to be depressing and this is the first time I'm going to write about something like this. I am soo sad that I also need to prepare myself for the future chapters. Trust me! I actually need a tissue paper because even I was too affected. I am a writer/reader who's always affected by those stories I read/write. Trust me, I cry, I got mad that I almost crack my phone, I laugh like a maniac when it was funny, It was different emotions at the same time. It was a rollercoaster ride.

Pardon my English, Grammatical Error and Spellings. See you soon, Lovelies.