Special 3:Yilling Ghost(Part 2)

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan followed the ghost. Even if Lan Zhan called the ghost, she was just going to look at them then walked again.

"Why is she ignoring us?" Wei Ying asked and looked at Lan Zhan. The latter is just observing the woman and looking for clues how they will deal with her. But then the woman stopped on a certain house. She just cried in front of it and after a few minutes, she vanished. Wei Ying was surprised. "What the?"

"It seems that the person living here has something to do with the woman," Lan Zhan said. Wei Ying looked at the house. It seems that the owner of the house is someone who's life is better than anyone else. He might be a merchant or a seller of some sort of things.

"Well, if the woman disappeared then all we need to do is to investigate it tomorrow. Dang! I thought it will be easy!" Wei Ying said disappointed. Lan Zhan looked at him and picked his wife up which made Wei Ying yelp in surprise. "Lan Zhan?"

"Then, we have our time to do our everyday activity." Lan Zhan started to walk. Wei Ying chuckled and shakes his head.

"Then are you ready to be a father again?" Lan Zhan looked at his wife and shakes his head. Earlier, Wei Ying started to smell like a sweetened Lotus flower. So he needs to be carasdeful.

"I'll be careful not to make Wei Ying pregnant again," Lan Zhan said and walked towards the inn.

The next day, with a aching back, Lan Zhan and Wei Ying went to the house where the weeping woman stopped and they are surprised to see a man who has swollen and sunken eyes. His features are so sorrowful. Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan then to the man. The man was selling shoes for women but he was holding a pair of shoes that's beeing used a lot but for a woman. Lan Zhan immediately understand what is happening.

"Hey, may I-" Lan Zhan covers his wife's mouth and he did the talking.

"Excuse me, is there anything weird happened to this place?" Lan Zhan asked respectfully to the man. Then the said man noticed the two and he immediately gave them a small forced smile.

"Is there anything you need, sirs? Are you buying a shoes for your wives?" asked the man. Lan Zhan looked at the shoes then he saw something caught his eyes. Wei Ying crossed his arms. Lan Zhan was going to buy a shoes? But for whom? Is his husband is cheating on him?

Lan Zhan reached for a black shoes with a black bunny with a red ribbon on one of his ears. He gave the shoes to the man.

"I want this," Lan Zhan said. The man get the shoe from Lan Zhan's hand.

"Can I ask for the size?" The man asked. Lan Zhan looked at his pouting wife and he smiled.

"11 inches." The man looked at Lan Zhan. He can't believe that there is a woman who has 11 inches feet and coincidentally he has a size he was looking for. He took it out and give it to Lan Zhan. The latter paid for it and then he looked at the shoe that the man holds earlier.

"It seems that shoe needs maintaining," Lan Zhan said.  The man looked the shoes and his eyes turned gentle with a deep sigh. Wei Ying noticed it and the man again sat down and almost brokedown.

"My wife... my wife left me," the man said and hugged the shoes. It made Lan Zhan and Wei Ying that the woman might be his wife.

"Why did she left? Is there a reason why did he do that?" Wei Ying asked curiosly. Lan Zhan looked at his wife who is doing his Job. The man looked down and cried.

"My mother told me that my wife flee with another man. She told me to marry another one but I only love my wife. I don't know why my wife left me, I treat her well and I know she loves me dearly but why did she left with some other man?" Wei Ying felt sad for the man but he can't tell him that his wife became an evil spirit. Wei Ying nodded and walked away. He was still annoyed that his husband bought a shoe for a woman. Lan Zhan looked at the man and told him something before he bowed then followed Wei Ying. When they arrived at the in, Wei Ying went to a lotus position and meditate. Lan Zhan just looked at his wife with a small smile on his face. He felt happy because his wife can get jealous like him too. Lan Zhan sat down beside Wei Ying who continued to ignore his husband.