Chapter 13 - Mountain of Taicang

Wei Ying, Jiang Cheng and Xue Yang saw Baoshan Sanren together with Wen Qing talking to someone. A man in particular.

"How are you?" Baoshan Sanren asked the man. The man looked down and smiled before he bowed.

"I am fine, Master. Thank you for asking," the man said. Baoshan Sanren immediately noticed the three. The trio went to them and bowed.

"Grandmother about the gathering of Snow Mists Lotus flower. When we will do it and why do you only need us?" Wei Ying asked and looked at the man curiously. Could it be that this man like her grandmother? The way he looked at his grandmother is different.

"Let Hao Su tell you why. Wen Qing, be with them while I prepare for tomorrow. Hao Su, make sure you explained thoroughly," Baoshan Sanren said and walked out. They all bowed until they didn't see her. Wei Ying, Jiang Cheng and Xue Yang looked at the man that Baoshan Sanren calls Hao Su.

"It's good to finally meet you, Master Wei, Master Jiang and Master Xue," Hao Su said. They nodded.

"It seems that we're all known here," Wei Ying said with a smile. Hao Su nodded.

"Yes, the Cultivation world know your relationship with Hanguang Jun, Zewu Jun and Taoist Xiao. Some really admire you but since the other sect don't accept it, they all went here." Wei Ying nodded and got curious why they are accepting Male Cultivators. Maybe him and Lan Zhan can go here so that they can be free. Jiang Cheng can't leave the sect same as Lan Xichen while Xue Yang and Xiao Xingchen are bot rogue cultivators so they can basically go anywhere.

"What is the special thing about this place? Also, can you now explain what Master Baoshan mean?" Jiang Cheng asked. Wei Ying shakes his head and patted his brother's back.

"You're so uptight, Jiang Cheng." Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes.

"Business is business! Time is precious and I wanted to go back to the sect. There is so much to do," Jiang Cheng said. Wei Ying shakes his head and put his arm on Jiang Cheng's shoulders.

"Jiang Cheng, if you're in the sect always you'll build up stress. Also, you don't want to spend more time with brother-in-law? Did you enjoy you time last night that you've done it three times!" Jiang Cheng nudges Wei Ying hard on his chest and glared at him with a blush.

"Shut up! You're so shameless!" Jiang Cheng said and shake his head.

"Don't ask as if you don't like it, Jiang Cheng. Wei Wuxian is right... Feel and be drowned in pleasure of s*x! It's good for the body!" Xue Yang said. Wei Ying smiled and fist bumped with him. Jiang Cheng glared at the two. Wen Qing sighed and looked at Hao Su with an apologetic smile.

"It seems that you have a great relationship with each other, that is a good thing," Hao Su said. They all looked at him and cough.

"Sorry about that. Anyway, can you tell us now?" Wei Ying said. Hao Su nodded and gestured that they all sit on a stone table near them. When they all seated, Hao Su then he sigh.

"Well then, the gathering of the flowers are very easy you just need to pick the flower from the pond. But it's extremely cold. Only those with high cultivation can pick them up," Hao Su said. They all nodded.

"So that is why we're needed," Wei Ying said. Xue Yang raised one of his eyebrows.

"My husband has a high cultivation than me but why I am picked? Also, I am not pure hearted! I killed a lot of people and from the looks of the mountain, one can see that it was holy place," Xue Yang said and crossed his arms. Wei Ying pouted.

"Then what do you think about me? I am Yiling Laozu! The villains of the villains!" Wei Ying said. Jiang Cheng shakes his head and massaged his temples.

"We're not walking about who is the bad one here! We're equal to that part so stop it." For once Wei Ying shut up. Hao Su laughs.

"It's not a holy place but it's similar. That place is a home for Zhong Tai. The God of Mountain Of Taicang, he also safe keep the Flowers. They said that Master Sanren is related to the God because she never age but we all knew that the she achieve the highest cultivation that is why she has immortality. Tomorrow the five of you will go to the mountain, but I must tell you that it will take a week before you guys arrive at the top and it will be a dangerous one. I went to that place and all I can say that it was a worth it," Hao Su said happily. A child came in.

"Ah niang!" The child happily said and walked run towards them. The child is almost 4 years old. Hao Su smiled at the child and welcomed the child opened arms.

"Ah Jiao, Ah niang is talking with big brothers. Go to Ah die for a while and wait for me, okay?" Hao Su said and pat the head of the child. The child nodded and smiled. The trio's heart were tugged because of seeing a child. After the child left they looked at Hao Su.

"You adopted a child?" Xue Yang asked. Wei Ying smiled.

"He looks like my Ah Yuan when he was little! So cute!" Wei Ying said happily. Xue Yang smiled and nodded.

"Children is really adorable, not going to lie. Ah Jing likes to play on the mud when raining," Xue Yang said and he remembered his daughter who already departed from the world. He sighed and shakes his head.

"It's going to be fine, Xue Yang. Maybe in the future, a blessing will come." Xue Yang smirked as if he's not believing Wei Ying's words.

"As if that will happen. I made a lot of sins and blessing will not happen to me so often. Making Xiao Xingchen as mine and having Ah Jing as my daughter is my greatest blessings. But Ah Jing left us early and Xiao Xingchen was being poached by other women in the Yi City that it made me lose my patience at some point, like I want to do burn their houses!" Wei Ying laughs loudly. Xue Yang glared at him. "What's so funny, Wei Wuxian?"

"Nothing. I am surprised that you still haven't done it. Knowing you, wiping the whole clan is easy." Xue Yang shakes his head.

"If I did that, Xingchen will not forgive me. He value those people than me so it's not possible. I will not anger my husband anymore. Also, my husband is not Lan Wangji." Jiang Cheng smirked.

"Xiao Xingchen is different from Lan Wangji he can investigate everything to prove that you're innocent. Stop grinning, Wei Wuxian! It's irritating," Jiang cheng said and glared at smiling Wei Ying clearly proud of his husband.

"Well, I won't tell you the surprise because I want you all the feel the same thing I did but I will tell you that you'll be happy in the end. The happiness will definitely follow you if you're true to your heart," Hao Su said and stood up before bowing. "The only thing you need to remember is that you need to overcome your fears and you'll have the happiness you wish."

"F*ck! If there is a dog, I doubt that I can do it," Wei Ying shuddered just thinking of a dog. Xue Yang grinned.

"Your fierce corpse is much more terrifying than a dog. I don't understand how your brain works sometimes, Wei Wuxian." Xue Yang shook his head. Then Hao Su left them. Wen Qing stood up and looked at them.

"I'll be tending to Master now, I hope you prepare yourself for tomorrow. Also, tell your husbands that we'll leave and be gone for several days or more." Wen Qing left after telling them that. Then again the Trio were left alone.

"I am curious about what Hao Su means," Wei Ying said. Jiang Cheng sighed and shake his head.

"We'll find it sooner," Jiang Cheng said.

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: I didn't update yesterday because I am busy sorry. And for sure I'll be more busy today... hehehe I hope I can update. See soon, Lovelies!

Pardon my english, grammatical errors and spelling.