Chapter 4 - I'll Give Him Babies!

Jin Guangyao and Su She has been living in the dungeon for a year already and the shock that Jin Guangyao felt still hasn't leave his system. It wad like it was really a shock that his one and only friend and love of his life abadoned him

"After all the thing's I have done to him?" Jin Guangyao said. Su She sighed and looked at Jin Guangyao before he served him the things he needed. For the past year, Su She tried to earn the love of Jin Guangyao. He have been loving him since the time he saved him and given him hope when other's disregards him.

"There always someome who will love you," Su She said. But there is no reaction from Jin Guangyao so he just sigh again and and shakes his head until the chains of the of the metal door of their cell come lose and it opened. A man in black came in. Su She stood up to stop him at any cost, this man might someone who harbored ill intention to Jin Guangyao.

"Who are you?" Su She asked. The man in black went to them and helped Jin Guangyao to stand up.

"We need to escape! Let's go," The man said. Su she doesn't know if he will trust him or not but if his intention is to take them out then he is a friend than an Enemy. Su She nodded and they left.

"WHAT SU SHE AND JIN GUANGYAO ESCAPED?" Wei Ying exclaimed and looked at Jiang Cheng. The latter glared at him for being loud.

"Can you not shout, We Wuxian!" Jiang Cheng said. Wei Ying sighed and slumped on his seat.

"How did Jin Guangyao escaped the prison? I heard thar Jin Zixuan that the security is tight. How did someone got passed on it," Wei Ying asked and drink the wine in front of him. The stress was building up in his system. Jiang Cheng clenched his jaw and shake his head.

"Jin Zixuan said that they've been imbestigating everything that happend," Jiang Cheng said. Wei Ying nodded and then he felt a pat on his back, they turned and saw Xue Yang.

"Yo, It's been a while!" Xue Yang sat on the table and snatched Wei Ying's cup and pour a wine for himself. Wei Ying sat properly and looked at Xue Yang.

"How the heck did you breached the barrier?" Wei Ying asked him and looked around. Xue Yang was still banned in Cloud Recesses than Yunmeng Jiang. Xue Yang snorted and and drinked the wine he was holding.

"Thr barrier is for those people who have bad intentions, do I look like someone who have a bad intentions when I came just to visit a friend?" Xue Yang said and shakes his head. Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying looked at him weirdly. Doesn't he the one who killed small sects before? Xue Yang noticed it and stared at them back clearly knows what they are thinking. "What? That was before!"

"Well, you can say that," Wei Ying said and shrugged his shoulders. Actually, there are some changes from Xue Yang in the past years, even if he itch to kill someone, he will restrain himself. Jiang Cheng shook his head and he noticed something which made him stiffened. Xue Yang and Wei Ying noticed it and looked to where he was looking. It was Lan Xichen and Liu Qin walking with Lan  Qiren and the woman's mother Madam Liu.

"Who's that woman?" Wei Ying rolled his eyes, went to get his cup from Xue Yang and pour some wine and drinked it.

"The woman who Lan Qiren partnered to brother-in-law. He was much more strict to him since he is the Clan head. The other sister is much more worst! She's trailing Lan Zhan everyday! I can't even get some time with my husband because of him and Lan Zhan was losing patience with her!" Jiang Cheng smirked and shakes his head. Jiang Cheng was assured by Lan Xichen a couple of times. But he still always got hurt is he saw them like this.

"By the way, Wei Wuxian, Jie was pregnant again." Wei Ying looked at Jiang Cheng and his eyes widened. His smile is so wide. He missed Jin Mei's birth also Jin Ling so he was excited for the third. Then the trio fell in to a deep silent and they sighed simultaneously. "Being a woman for sure is a great thing."