Chapter 14 - Departure

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan are now on their room and Wei Ying was explaining to Lan Zhan that they might take a whole week until they reached the top.

"I've also heard it from the people earlier," Lan Zhan said and sighed deeply. Reluctant to let his husband go. Wei Ying sighed and sat down on Lan Zhan's lap and lean his head on his chest.

"Lan Zhan, it's only a week. Don't worry about me. Also, I am with grandmother and Wen Qing so I am sure that I will be okay!" Lan Zhan squinted his eyes.

"You tend to sacrifice yourself," Lan Zhan said firmly. Wei Ying pouted and whined.

"Lan Zhan, let me okay! Also Hao Su told us that happiness will follow us so... You know, I was hoping to give Ah Yuan a sibling! We might found a child somewhere!" Wei Ying said clearly thinking that way, somewhere they will find a child that they can adopt. Lan Zhan stiffened. He knows that Wei Ying still bothered about the Liu siblings. He sighed and hugged his husband(wife) tightly.

"Wei Ying, don't think about Shifu. No matter what Shifu said I will not leave you. Even if he threatens me with his life, I will still choose you," Lan Zhan assured. Wei Ying sighed and hugs his husband back.

"I know Lan Zhan. Even if you said you want, I won't let you! You're mine and mine alone!" Wei Ying said possesively. Lan Zhan pulled from the hug and smile

"Mn. I am willing to leave with you," Lan Zhan said determined. If Wei Ying said that he will leave Gusu and will want to stay here Chenling then he is willing to defect on the clan and followed him. Where is husband goes, he will follow. But Wei Ying knows that Lan Zhan can't leave the sect but he also knows that what Lan Zhan have said, he will do it no matter what because he is a man of his words.

"So, you'll let me? Also, I am powerful than before! I won't get hurt. I won't lose a limb and a scratch," Wei Ying said trying to assure Lan Zhan. Even though he is unwilling, he let him go. He knows that Wei Ying will do something to convincr him to let him go.

"Make sure to take care of yourself," Lan Zhan said and went to Wei Ying and kissed him deep. Wei Ying kissed him back and wrapped his arms on Lan Zhan's neck and pulled him to kiss him deeper. Lan Zhan moaned and bit Wei Ying's lips then down to his jaw.

"Lan Zhan aren't we going to eat with them?" Wei Ying asked with a moan escape from his lips. Lan Zhan rest his head on Wei Ying's neck and inhaled his scent. Lan Zhan's hand travelled to all parts of Wei Ying's body which the latter found stimulating.

"Let's eat later," Lan Zhan said and picked up Wei Ying and Laid him down on the table near them and starting to disrobed him. Wei Ying laughs and hugged Lan Zhan on his neck.

"Then eat me instead..."

Lan Xichen looked at Jiang Cheng who is calmly drinking his tea. Lan Xichen sighed and hold Jiang Cheng's hand that is on the table.

"We can't really come with you? Why?" Lan Xichen is really doesn't want to let Jiang Cheng leave for a week. Well, before It's fine since he knows where he is but they are in a foreign land. And being away for a week is not sitting well with him.

"Huan, it's only for a week. I won't be gone for too long," Jiang Cheng said and sighed. Well, in the first place he was thinking of not coming to them but when Hao Su said that it was worth to come and happiness will follow, he wanted to be blessed and let the Mountain God blessed their relationship.

"But Ah Cheng, how about me. I can't see you for a whole week," Lan Xichen said sadly. He was afraid that if Jiang Cheng came back he doesn't love him anymore and decided to leave him because of his uncle. That is not possible, even thought they are making love he can feel Jiang Cheng being in a daze for a few minutes after their release. Is he having a second thoughts about their relationship? Lan Xichen stood up and stood up beside Jiang Cheng and pulled him up.