Chapter 54 - Wedding in Two days

Wen Chaojiao is really pissed that all of the things he did and planned are beong sabotage by unknown people. It seems that someone knew all of his plans. He threw all his things to release his anger. He won't let anyone ruined his plans even if it was the famous Nie Huaisang.

"You know, it was Sect Leader Nie who planned everything to expose Meng Yao's crimes. That ungrateful son of a b*tch!" Su She said angrily. Wen Chaojiao sighed deeply and stood up from his seat. If only that Liu Su did exactly what he says then everything will be perfect! Wei Ying will divorce Lan Zhan and the whole cloud recesses will be in chaos! F*ck that piece of sh*t! He ruined my plans!

"How's Song Lan and Wang Ju?" Su She sighed and crossed his arms.

"Are you really sure that Wang Ju won't betray you?" Su She asked clearly not trusting Wang Ju because he's doing the opposite thing. He's being too close with Xue Yang and not killing him. Xue Yang had form an alliance with Wei Ying. If they can kill Xue Yang and pin the killing for Wei Ying then Xiao Xingchen will kill Wei Ying! If Wei Ying didn't come back, then maybe all the things should be in place. Meng Yao was still the Xiandu and him with his own sect. He will be happy loving Meng Yao from afar. Now that Meng Yao is a little crazy, it was hard to communicate with him.

"All he needs was Xue Yang. I don't care what he will do with Xue Yang, all I wanted is to make Xiao Xingchen's alliance with Wei Wuxian break, because with those two, everything will be problematic. Song Lan can take Xiao Xingchen away. If that happens our prepared Army will attack all the sect at once." Su She nodded and looked at the map.

"But why don't we attack Jin Lintai first?" Su She suggested. Wen Chaojiao looked at him and smiked.

"Well, why not. They won't know it was me who will do it! Then after attacking the Jin Lintai, then we'll do the Nie Sect! That blasted Nie should die!" Wen Chaojiao said angrily. He then write a plan for the attack in Jin Lintai.

Lan Xichen sighed and massaged his temples while he deal with the sect duties alone. Even the wedding will take place two days from now because the Liu family was pushing the marriage in the earlier time possible. He's been doing a lot of things at the same time, If Lan Zhan was with him then he was sure that Lan Zhan won't hesitate to help him. He writes a letter to Lan Zhan to ask if they can meet alone and Lan Zhan write back that he is willing to see him. They are going to meet in Yunmeng's famous inn that is near to Yunmeng Jiang's lotus Pier Mansion. Lan Xichen stood up with his sword in tow. He went to Yunmeng Jiang first to see Jiang Cheng from afar. He missed the man soo much and he wanted to see just a glimpse of him.

When he arrived outside the Lotus Pier. He saw Jiang Cheng on his study room doing some sect duties. He smiled when he saw how Jiang Cheng squint his eyes while looking at the scroll he's holding. He remembers that sometimes he helped Jiang Cheng to sort all his duties and then after a few minutes they will be rolling in bed, entagled with their embrace and locked in kisses. He sighed deeply. He felt a familiar heartache in his heart. Those are memories now and it will never happen again in this lifetime. Jiang Cheng hated him. Before he left, he saw Wen Qing who wrapped a thick cloak to Jiang Cheng. It hurted him so much. To see someone you love having someone else by his side. A tear escape from his eyes. His hands balled into a fist that it almost bleed. Lan Xichen looked at Jiang with a sad smile on his face.

"Even in my every lifetime, Jiang Cheng... I will still love you. I will look for you and make you fall for me again. If you happen to fall in love with someone else, then I will be content to love you from afar. Ah Cheng... My Wanyin, I love you soo much, " Lan Xichen whispered and left the place. He wiped his tears put his usual facial expression in order to mask his real feelings. When he arrived to the place where Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen decided to see each other, Lan Zhan was already there waiting for him. "You're already here, Wangji."

"Xiongzhang..." Lan Zhan stood up and saluted to his brother. Lan Xichen waved his hand and sat in front of Lan Zhan. The latter furrowed when he saw his brother. He was thinking if his brother cried because of the tear stained on his face. "Are you alright, Xiongzhang?"

"Huh?" Lan Xichen was taken aback. He didn't expect that Lan Zhan will ask him. He smiled and nodded. "Yes, I am alright."

"Mn." Lan Zhan nodded. He wasn't conviced but he didn't ask him why. Also, he saw his brother came to Lotus Pier earlier so he came early to wait for him. Maybe, the reason there is tear-stain is because he cried when he saw Jiang Cheng. "Xiongzhang about Liu Qin-"

"Wangji, how's Wei Gongzi?" Lan Zhan closed his mouth and looked at his brother before looking down and answering.

"Wei Ying is alright. He's getting better. Xiongzhang, Jiang Wanyin-" he was again been cut off by his brother.

"Wangji, are you really sure you're not coming back anymore?" Lan Xichen said before looking down. Lan Zhan sighed and and his hands balled into a fist.

"Xiongzhang... you're cutting me off." Lan Xichen gave him a small smile. A smile with sadness and pain. Lan Zhan immediately understand why he's being cut off by his brother. Because those two names are his pain. "If a family of Liu was still there, I won't come back. I fear for Wei Ying's safety." Lan Xichen sighed.

"Did Wei Gongzi gotten weak?" Lan Zhan shook his head and looked down.

"I am not going to tell you the reason.But I hope you understand me, Xiongzhang. I need to protect him." Lan Xichen looked at his brother's serious face before nodding.

"Then I hope someday you'll come back." Lan Xichen looked down again and decided to tell him the other reason why he wanted to see him. "Wangji, my wedding with Lady Liu Qin will take place two days from now."

"Xiongzhang!" Lan Zhan was surprised. He thought the wedding will be next month. Lan Xichen smiled and stood up from his seat.

"It happens that the Liu wanted the marriage to be early so I we did. I hope you all come. I'll go now." Lan Xichen picked up his sword and immediately left. Lan Zhan sighed deeply and decided to come back to lotus pier. He immediately looked for his wife and told Wei Ying about the marriage that will take place in cloud recesses. He then found out that Gusu Lan Sect sent a new invitation. Jiang Cheng made a fuss about it and was about to go to Lan Xichen but Wen Qing feared that something might happen to to Jiang Cheng and the baby so he used her needles to make Jiang Cheng stop and make him fall asleep.

"Those women really like to torment men!" Wei Ying said angrily. Lan Zhan hugged Wei Ying to lessen Wei Ying's anger.

"Wei Ying, It's going to be fine. Don't worry." Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying's forehead. Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan and sighed.

"But brother-in-law and Jiang Cheng are hurting soo much! What should we do for them? Also, I wanted Jiang Cheng to tell brother-in-law about their baby," Wei Ying said and hugged Lan Zhan again and burried his face. Lan Zhan stroke his wife's hair.

"Let's ask Nie Huaisang's help."

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: Actually I finished Writing it yesterday and I forgot to release it. Forgive me. For some reason the pictures aren't loading so I won't be puting any pictures for now. See you soon, Lovelies!

Pardon my English, grammatical errors and spelling.