Special Chapter 10: The Junior's wedding Part 1 (Jin Ling x Lan Jingyi)

(Wei Ying is not yet pregnant and Lan Qihua, Jiang Cheng's eldest son was only 3 months old.)

Jin Ling is restless! He haven't seen Lan Jingyi for 3 whole months! Well, it was a standard way of marriage in the culture. He sighed. Today is the day that they will see each other again and the day that the whole Jin residence and Jin Lintai is in a festive mood. Everything is red that symbolizes luck, joy and happines.

"Jin Ling, calm your horses! You're going to see him later!" Jiang Cheng said while nursing his son, Lan Qihua. Jiang Cheng's grumpy look makes Jin Ling more restless.

"Uncle, I think you should go out! You're making me more nervous," Jin Ling said with a frown on his face. A vein popped in Jiang Cheng head because of what Jin Ling had said.

"You ungrateful child!" The door opened and a man in his glorious white robes with black and red accents came inside. The grin in his face never left his face.

"Jin Ling! I congratulate you to you marriage!" Jin Ling's eyes sparkled when he heard that familiar voice.

"Uncle Wei!" Jin Ling exclaimes and walked towards him. Wei Ying patted his head and looked at Jiang Cheng. He then smirked.

"Jiang Cheng? You're grumpy again! Are you pregnant?" Jiang Cheng glared at him.

"Pregnant my ass! Jin Ling is becoming rebelious! I think it was your fault!" Wei Ying looked at Jin Ling and laughed. Jin Ling sighed and shook his head.

"Uncle Cheng is not helping me to calm down!" Jin Ling said. Wei Ying giggled at patted his head.

"Let your Uncle Cheng be. You will be married to the person you love. The nervousness you feel, turn them to excitement. Put your excitement to the wedding night," Wei Ying suggest. Jiang Cheng stood up and punched Wei Ying's shoulder while Jin Ling blushed.

"Don't corrupt the child's mind! He's not a s*x crazed like you who do it everyday!" Jiang Cheng said. Wei Ying looked at him with left eyebrow raised.

"What are you talking about, Ah Cheng? He should know it while it's still have time. I brought my husband and your husband with me to teach him!" Wei Ying said and looked at the door and saw Lan Xichen's smiling face and Lan Zhan's no expression face. They both went inside. Lan Zhan was holding his son, Lan Xiyang. The young child is curiously looking around but silent just like his father. Lan Xichen is carrying his daughter who is playing with a small doll.

"Well, we are honored to help, Jin gongzi for this," Lan Xichen said and Lan Zhan nodded. Wei Ying looked at Jin Ling who is stupefied to his place. Wei Ying smiled.

"These Uncles of yours will help you. It should be your father who would teach you but a man's body is different from a woman, so I figured that you need to learn from someone who had much experience," Wei Ying said. Jin Ling thought about it and his Uncle Wei made sense. Even Jiang Cheng thought that Wei Ying's explanation is plausible.

"Mn. Wei Ying is right," Lan Zhan said and hive Lan Xiyang to Wei Ying. "More experience, more knowledgable."

"It was Lan Zhan who taught me that I need to know, and I also gained my own insights that I would like to share," Lan Xichen said with a smile. Wei Ying went to Jiang Cheng and pulled him to leave. Lan Xichen put Lan Mei Lien on the ground. The young child can walk already and can follow adult's rules. (Because his mother and father are both Sect Leaders)

"Mei Lien Darling, come with me and your mama!" Wei Ying said. Lan Mei Lien looked at Wei Ying and trotted towards him and clutched his clothes. "We'll leave him into your care!"

"Okay, see you later," Lan Xichen said with a smile. Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng went to Lan Jingyi on the other side. They knocked on the door and they opened it only to see Jiang Yanli and Wen Qing with Lan Jingyi. The young boy was wearing a pre-customed wedding dress in red for a man. He was also wearing red with gold accents. The forehead ribbon that he is wearing is now red. There is a simple make up on his face but it brought out his beauty. There is a faint blush on his face.

"Oh my Jingyi, you look so beautiful!" Wei Ying exclaimed. Then someone went inside, it was Jin Mei with Lan Sizhui. Smile is evident to their faces.

"Congrats, Jingyi-gege!" Jin Mei said and stood up beside Wei Ying. "Uncle Wei, you're here!" Jin Mei exclaimed and hugged Wei Ying. Lan Mei Lien looked at her elder cousin and hugged Wei Ying too. The girls looked at them in awe and giggles while Lan Jingyi and Jiang Cheng looked at him with a roll eye.

"Wei Qianbei, I should be the one who should be admired since I'm getting married but why dis you have all the attention?" Lan Jingyi said with a pout. But he's not hateful because even him like his Wei Qianbei. Jiang Yanli sat beside Lan Jingyi.

"Wei Ying has this charm that makes everyone like him. Mostly girls but even if he looks so frivolous, he is gentle and lovable. Lan er gongzi is really amazing to tame this boy," Jiang Yanli said. Wen Qing nodded.

"What lady Jiang said is true. But don't misunderstand me, I found Wei Gongzi to be a man who is a kind person." With the compliment of other women inside, Wei Ying blushed.

"Hey, this is a wedding not a party for me!" Wei Ying said. Jiang Cheng smirked and shook his head.

"At least you understand who should be the imporant person right now," Jiang Cheng said. Jiang Yanli looked at Lan Jingyi and caressed his shoulder. The tensed shoulder of Lan Jingyi flinched and looked at her soon-to-be mother-in-law.

"Jingyi, I know how much you love Jin Ling and how much Jin Ling loves you. I just want you to do is to take care of each other. If you have problems, don't hesitate to ask me. Or you can ask Ah Xian if you're too afraid of me," Jiang Yanli said with a smile on her face. Lan Jingyi looked down and nodded.

"Yes, Mistress Jin." Jiang Yanli looked at her as if he called her wrong. Lan Jingyi noticed it. "Yes, m-mother." Lan Jingyi corrected. It made Jiang Yanli happy. Wei Ying give Lan Xiyang to Wen Qing for a moment and walked towards Lan Jingyi.

"Jingyi, I am happy for you. I didn't saw you grow but you became so wonderful for my Nephew. But don't misunderstand me, I love you the same as much as I love Zizhen, and Jin Ling. I just want you two to be happy. Here." Wei Ying put a blue and white ribbon with gold accent on his hair. A Lan color. "Even if you're married to the Jins. Always remember that you're a part of Gusu Lan."

"Wow, you sound like you're in Gusu since you're a child! Remember you're also a part of my Yunmeng!" Jiang Cheng exclaimed with gritted teeth. Wei Ying glared at him for a second and looked at Jingyi with smile.

"Shut up, Jiang Cheng. It's Jin Ling's wedding!" Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes. Lan Qihua open his eyes and cried. "I'll just give him milk."

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: This is a New Year update! Chinese New Year is near! Hehehe Happy New Year guys! I'm sorry if I haven't update any of the stories because...

1. I have work.
2. I have work. (Other platforms)
3. The laziness is killing me!
4. Playing is fun! (Staxel, Genshin and L4d(with mods. Don't like zombies so I turned them into hilichurls))
5. Having a new story Ideas.
6. Dating! (I have a boyfriend to take care)

That is why I am a little busy this past few months. Sorry! But If I have time I will update again!

If you want to come and chat and be spoiled for the next chapters... Hehe. Why not join my Discord Server? Hahaha!

Well, Pardon my English, grammatical errors and Spelling. See you soon lovelies!