Chapter 3 - Love that Last forever

Wei Ying felt suffocated because of Lan Qiren and the woman was also eager to make Lan Zhan hers. He respected woman but at this point, can he really do that? All of his patience is running thin and he wanted to send them both in hell.

"Wei gongzi, aren't you ashamed of yourself?" Wei Ying was peacefully playing with their Rabbits when the woman, Liu Sizhi came along with her servants and disturb his rest. It ticked him a bit when he heard it from her.

"What do you mean, Lady Liu?" Wei Ying asked. Liu Sizhi sat in a stone that is near to Wei Ying and looked at the rabbits in disgust.

"You're a man but you're married to another man. Aren't you ashamed?" Wei Ying smiled at her quite annoyed.

"Why would I be ashamed when I have Lan Zhan as my husband," Wei Ying said and looked at her sharply clearly. Liu Sizhi rolled her eyes and looked at her boredly.

"Wei gongzi, if you really love Lan Wangji, you should know the most what is the best for him. And being with him hinders that," Liu Sizhi said without even thinking of Wei Ying's feelings. She's a spoilt woman who will get what she wants if she wanted and she wanted Lan Zhan and she doesn't care about Wei Ying at all. If he get hurts, it's his problem not hers.

"So you're telling me that I am the reason that my husband is unhappy? Lady Liu, must I tell you that my husband and are were very much happy to the situation we have. I suggest that you should stop coveting someone else's husband," Wei Ying said and stood up with one rabbit in tow but before he even leave Liu Sizhi said something that made him stopped.

"Is he really, truly happy with you? Let me tell you, Wei gongzi the way of real married couple... A husband real happiness always lies to the children their wife give to them. Can you give that to Lan Wangji? No, you can't because you don't have the necessary organ that a woman have to carry a child, I suggest you stop deluding yourself that you're making him happy when he also wanted a child of his own. It's best you should leave him, you don't deserve him." Wei Ying looked at Liu Sizhi and glared at her. Liu Sizhi smiled and stood up and left with her servants. Wei Ying sighed deeply. He was hurt he won't deny it. The fact that woman told him that he doesn't deserve Lan Zhan hurts him. He knows that he doesn't deserve Lan Zhan because he was too good. But he can't let him go. He loves him too much that he can't lower everything down.

Lan Xichen looked Jiang Cheng who was only staring at the food in front of him. They are eating together and he went to Lotus Pier to visit Jiang Cheng because he missed him.

"Ah Cheng, are you okay?" Lan Xichen asked his lover. Jiang Cheng went out to his trance and looked at Lan Xichen before he shook his head.

"There's nothing wrong. It seems that you and Lady Qin are so close now," Jiang Cheng said. Lan Xichen gulped. He didn't expect that it will hurt Jiang Cheng unintentionally.

"It's not that, Ah Cheng. It's just that I learned from her that she has someone she loved and asked her some advce," Lan Xichen said. Jiang Cheng looked at him and rolled his eyes then he drink the wine that is in front of him before looking at Lan Xichen again.

"Then why she's there at Cloud Recesses when she has a lover? Why don't she tell that to her mother?" Jiang Cheng asked. Lan Xichen held Jiang Cheng's hand and intertwined it with his.

"Because the man was trying to prove himself that he is worthy for her," Lan Xichen said and kissed Jiang Cheng's back of hand. Jiang Cheng wasn't convinced but he let it go.

"Then he might need to prove himself faster or worst your Uncle will definitely going to partner her to you," Jiang Cheng said. Lan Xichen smiled kissed him on the lips.

"Yes, they should do it faster. I miss you, Ah Cheng. Did you know, I want to see you so bad. Hold you tight and never let go. The man who I love so much!" Lan Xichen said with a sweet smile on his face and kissed Jiang Cheng on his neck. Jiang Cheng blushed and looked away, clearly trying to suppressed his desire.