Chapter 27 - Plan

Su She was with Wen Chaojiao and they went to Caiyi town. Since they got out the prison,  they became wanted people and Wen Chaojiao was the only person who save and took care of them. Su She was wearing a black heavy cloak that every traveller has, it fortunate that no one is trying to identify him.   Now they are in Caiyi town to meet someone. He doesn't know who it is but he is someone important to defeat all the clans. And their focus to Gusu Lan.

"Who we will be meeting tonight?" Su She asked. Wen Chaojiao looked at him seriously before smirking.

"Somone very important to me," Wen Chaojiao seems to be happy for some reason. Su She concluded that it was someone who he really likes just like how he felt for Jin Guangyao. They were drinking in an inn when someone knocked on the door. Wen Chaojiao stood up and opened the door. Someone in a black cloak walked inside the room. "Are you okay?" Su She looked at them and observed. They are very intimate with each other.

"Mn. Sorry if I got here late." Su She heard a woman voice from the person who wears the cloak. So it was a woman. Wen Chaojiao's woman. Su She stood up and saluted.

"Good evening. I am Su She, courtsey name Minshan. It's a pleasure to be your acquiantance," Su She said. The woman took off her cloak and revealed a beautiful woman. Su She was shocked but immediately came back to his senses. Wen Chaojiao smiled and hold the woman's hand.

"Su She, this is Miss Liu Qin. The eldest daughter of Madam Liu of Nianping City from the borders of Qishan." The woman bowed and looked at Su She with a smile.

"Liu Qin greets Su Gongzi," Liu Qin said. Su She nodded and looked at Wen Chaojiao. The latter looked at the woman with a wide smile.

"How are you and your life in Gusu?" Liu Qin looked at Wen Chaojiao and give him a gentle smile before looking down.

"It was fine. Zewu Jun was a good man who take care of me there. Of course, Master Lan Qiren favored my family because we are women. I didn't know that the Twin Jades of Gusu have a Man Lover," Liu Qin said. Wen Chaojiao looked at Su She before looking back to the woman with a shock face.

"Never knew that they arw cut sleeves," Wen Chaojiao commented. Liu Qin sighed.

"My sister is likes Lan Wangji and she was trying to drive away Lan Wangji's husband, Wei Wuxian." Su She grit his teeth when he heard Wei Ying's name. The latter owed him a great debt. If not for him, maybe Jin Guangyao was still in Jinlintai and the Xuandu of Lanling Jin.

"But he was a tough opponent. You should warn your sister about him since he is the founder of demonic cultivation, he might hurt her." Liu Qin shakes his head.

"I don't think that is the case, even though my sister drives him away and bully him, he didn't do anything but to leave the area where my sister is." Su She smiled like he was liking the fact that Wei Ying is like a loser on that part. It made him happy a little. "Instead of making Lan Wangji happy, he was more annoyed with my sister. Lan Wangji is really loyal to his husband."

"Well, that kind of expected since he waited for Wei Wuxian for 16 years," Wen Chaojiao said. Liu Qin blinked and nodded.

"I see." Liu Qin looked down and hold her both hands. Her face crumpled and put her hand on his abdomen. "Chaojiao, actually I want to tell you something."

"What is it? Is there a problem?" Wen Chaojiao asked. There is worry hinted on his voice. He held both of Liu Qin's shoulder. The latter looked down before facing Wen Chaojiao.

"I-I-I'm... Pregnant..." Wen Chaojiao and Su She were shocked. Su She was thinking who was the father of the child so he looked at Wen Chaojiao who was in deep thought.

"Was it that time- two months ago?" Wen Chaojiao asked. Liu Qin looked down before slowly nodding. Wen Chaojiao's both hand went down to his side and it formed into a fist. Liu Qin has this worried face on her when she looked at Wen Chaojiao's expression. She was hoping that Wen Chaojiao will take her with him just like he promised her. Wen Chaojiao smirked and looked at her. "Well... I am happy that we're having a baby."

"Really, are you happy?" Wen Chaojiao nodded but Su She noticed the twitch on WenChaojiao's face. He clearly knew that Wen Chaojiao was not really happy with the announcement. Liu Qin smiled and hugged Wen Chaojiao. "I am soo happy to know."

"But Ah Qin... Your mother, does she know that you're pregnant with my child?" Liu Qin shook her head and looked at him. "What are we going to do? Your parents doesn't like me. They want the older twin jade to marry you."

"I actually don't know what I will do, but I will try to convince my mother to marry me off to you," Liu Qin said with a smile on her face. Wen Chaojiao give her a gentle sad smile.

"But what if they don't? What if they think that it was Lan Xichen's child instead of mine? Did you meet him also two months ago?" Wen Chaojiao asked. Liu Qin's eyebrow furrowed.

"How'd you know we did?" Wen Chaojiao's face turned bright for a moment that Su She noticed then it turned solemn.

"I just guessed. They might marry you off to Lan Xichen instead to me..." Wen Chaojiao looked down and then looked at Liu Qin. "Ah Qin, if you told your mother who got you pregnant say it was Lan Xichen's child. Don't worry, I won't let you get married to him! Give me some time to prepare a wedding for us and a house that you'll live with me and our  child. Then before the wedding happened, I will take you away. Is that okay?"

"Are you really sure about this plan?" Liu Qin said her doubt. Wen Chaojiao nodded and hold the hands of the woman then he smiled.

"Don't you trust me?" Liu Qin nodded and hugged him.

"Okay, I will trust you." Then she let him go and looked outside the window. "I need to go. I just sneaked out of Cloud Recesses. See you soon, my Love!"

"See you too, My love!" Then Wen Chaojiao said and kissed her. Liu Qin kissed him back and left the room. After a few minutes and he amde sure that the woman already left, he banged his fist on the table.

"That woman getting pregnant right now! I didn't know that she will be this fertile to get pregnant after that night. Her and the child is ruining my plan!" Su She saw how mad Wen Chaojiao's face is. The latter might not want a child. "I should kill the child before it's too late- No, actually It might be a good course of Action."

"What do you mean?" Wen Chaojiao looked at Su She and smirked.

"The child will create chaos in Gusu Lan and the relationship between Yunmeng and Gusu will be broken then after that we can attack the two clans at the same time," Wen Chaojiao said with a smile on his face. Su She looked at him curiously.

"Will that work?" Wen Chaojiao smile and nodded.

"It will work... I am sure."

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: Sorry for the late update! I will try to update tomorrow. I was in the middle or watching a series.. hehehe see you soon, lovelies

Pardon my english, grammatical error and spelling.