Chapter 16 - The Brother's Hate

Zhong Tai and Tai Cang was walking in the city and had a great time together. Zhong Tai was amaze to see new things in the city and found how the humans live their life. It's not not like Zhong Tai knows how they live, it's just that Zhong Tai wants to know how Tai Cang live his life and wanted to know about him more.

"My Lord, I want you to meet someone!" Tai Cang said happily. Zhong Tai smiled and nodded.

"Alright." They went to Tai Cairong's Restaurant and they saw Tai Cairong, waiting outside.

"Er ge!" Tai Cang called. Tai Cairong turned to where he heard his brother's voice and saw he was with someone who never saw before. He blinked a few times. How did his brother knew someone so... Majestic and handsome. Zhong Tai and Tai Cang went to him. He saw how lively his brother are with this man. Tai Cairong smiled to them.

"Cang' er, is this the friend you are talking about?" Tai Cang looked at Zhong Tai before he looked at his brother ans shake his head.

"Brother! He's-"

"Mn. I am Zhong Li-rong," Zhong Tai said and smiled. Tai Cang looked at Zhong Tai a little surprised. Tai Cairong bowed to him and usher them inside.

"Come, I already prepared the food inside the room I asked my staffs to tidy up the best room for you," Tai Cairong said and give his brother a wide smile. Tai Cang sighed deeply. The best room is so expensive Tai Cang's brother only opened the best room for the City's officials to use. Well, he can still afford it though he can only order a few dishes.

"Er ge, thank you!" Tai Cang said and bowed. Tai Cairong laughs because he know what his brother be thinking. Wait till he see the dishes for sure he already sweated. Zhong Tai saw the harmony in this two brothers. He can't see any malicious intent from him but he can feel Tai Cang's elder brother holding a secret. When they got the inside the room, Tai Cang's widened when he saw the food. The prepared food was the best food that his brother offers and the most expensive one. Tai Cang looked at his brother. Tai Cairong laughs and thumbs up!

"I know you'll like it!" Tai Cairong said with a wide smile. Tai Cang nervously laughs and sighed. Zhong Tai noticed it and got worried.

"Are you alright?" Tai Cang looked at Zhong Tai and eagerly nodded.

"Yeah, I am fine! Don't worry! Er ge, I'll pay you later!" Tai Cang said and sighed before he usher Zhong Tai to sit. Tai Cairong laughs.

"I am only teasing you, Cang' er! It's on the house, don't worry!" Tai Cairong said with a wide smile. Tai Cang shakes his head and wave his hand.

"Er ge! This is your business! I couldn't possibly just eat and don't pay!" Tai Cang said. Zhong Tai knows what is happening. So from his robes he took out a gold ingot that is slight bigger than a fist.

"Is this okay?" Zhong Tai asked. The two brothers were surprised because of it. The size of the gold can already buy one or two estates. "Tell me if it's not and I will give you more!"

"No! It's fine, gongzi! It's really on the house today! My brother doesn't bring friends much so it's really a way of me welcoming someone who accepts him for who he is," Tai Cairong said but he wad surprised when Tai Cang held his robes so he turned to face his brother. He was looking at him and shakes his head, meaning that Zhong Tai don't know that he was a cut sleeve. Zhong Tai smiled widely to Tai Cang's brother. Zhong Tai knows what his feelings are, and Gods doesn't care if the person they love is a man or a woman, everything is possible to them. So instead he straightforwardly told Tai Cairong that he was in-love with Tai Cang.