Chapter 57 - The Groom Is Missing!

"What?" Lan Xichen seemed too shocked because of what his Wanyin have said. He's... pregnant? How can a man get pregnant? But if he's really pregnant... How did he get pregnant? "How did that happen?"

"Well, of course, we f*ck*d so the baby happen. Do I need to tell you how the birds and the bees work?" Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes. Lan Xichen scratch his forehead and looked at Jiang Cheng as if he was really asking for an explanation. "In Taicang Mountain. If you remember the time we went to Yundao. Wei Ying, Xue Yang, and I were brought to Taicang mountain to get the Snow Mist Lotus flower. That is where we got the ability to carry a child."

"So, Wei Ying and Xue Yang can get pregnant too?" Lan Xichen asked. Jiang Cheng nodded.

"Yeah. Also, I think you deserve to know this. Wei Ying is pregnant again. Meaning Wei Ying was pregnant but... he got a miscarriage last month. Now, he's pregnant again with Lan Wangji's child but he almost got a miscarriage when your uncle-" Jiang Cheng sighed. Lan Xichen now understand why Lan Zhan was really mad at their Uncle. "That is why he left your sect. As long as the Liu Family exist in your Sect, Lan Wangji will not come back."

"I now understand why Wangji is reluctant to come back. Their child will be in danger. That Liu family will be the death of our family members." Lan Xichen sighed. Now he understand why Lan Zhan was so worried about Wei Ying all the time. More than before. And now he also understand why Jiang Cheng gained weight and his lower abdomen has a bump. Lan Xichen lookes at Jiang Cheng's lower body. He put his hand over Jiang Cheng's little baby bump and caress it. His heart is full of happiness. They were about to have a baby of their own. His wish came true. A tear escape from his eyes. It's not because he is unhappy, it's because he was utterly happy with the news. "Ah Cheng, you and your brother really prove your Jiang Family motto. Attempting the impossible."

"Well, I want you to be happy. I want us to be happy. But I am really surprised that... I concieve when we do that when were at Baosahan Tulong Sect," Jiang Cheng said anf blushed. Lan Xichen smiled and went behind Jiang Cheng before caging him to his embrace.

"Well, I am really pent up that time so I released a lot. I am happy that I knocked you up. Now, we have our baobei." Lan Xichen laughs and Jiang Cheng smacked his arm. Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes and enjoyed being in Lan Xichen's arms.

"So now you can't marry that woman. You need to marry me and take responsibility of me." Lan Xichen smiled and nodded. He place his face in the crook of Jiang Cheng's neck and inhaled his neck. Jiang Cheng smelled like a sweetened Milk. "You smell like milk, Ah Cheng."

"I do?" Then Jiang Cheng tried to smell himself but he got nothing. "I didn't smell anything."

"But you really do. Well, when we made love before, you smell like a sweet lotus flower. I won't forget is because it was addicting to the nose and it aroused me soo much. Not like your Sweetened Milk smell didn't arouse me but it made me feel more... homey." Jiang Cheng blushed and looked away.

"Okay, I get it." Lan Xichen smiled and kissed Jiang Cheng's cheeks. "Now, I wonder what is happening to the Cloud Recesses right now."

"It doesn't matter, My Ah Cheng. How far are you now?"

"Three months and a week..."

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying went to Cloud Recesses even though they know that Lan Xichen is in Yunmeng right now. They traveled last night using the Teleportation talisman after Lan Xichen arrived in Yunmeng. It's a good thing that there is no reaction from the baby. Also, he heard from his grandmother that he needs to use resentful energy that didn't turn into spiritual energy. That is why his pregnancy is really incompatible for him and caused him to get miscarriage easily. It was a close call last time when he almost had. He unconsiously usw resentful energy and the golden core protected the child so he didn't got a miscarriage. Now, he use resentful energy from time to time so that it will balace.