Chapter 8 - The Couples will go on a Journey!

Wei Ying and the gang went to Baoshan Tulong Sect to celebrate and give respect to Wei Ying's Little Sister, Wei Ming. The Juniors still cried for the sweet and kind Aunt and friend they had.

"I hope you're doing well, Lady Wei!" Lan Jingyi said between his sobs. Jin Ling wiped his tears using his robe but he pulled out a kerchief for Lan Jingyi which the latter accepted much to Jin Ling's surprise. Usually, Lan Jingyi will refuse it and ignore him but this time he didn't which made him happy! Lan Sizhui saw it and smiled after wiping his face. Wei Ying stayed for an hour praying for his sister and Lan Zhan waited for his husband to finish and stayed together with him.

'Ah Ming, I am trying to make Wei Ying happy. But I hope you don't get angry at me If I made him sad or cry unconsciously,' Lan Zhan thought and looked down. He might be a person who utters a few words but he is a person who always says what he wants in his mind. He can still remember that the Young Wei Ming told him before she left that she needed to take care of her brother for her. Don't make him sad and the cry of she will hunt him for life. Wei Ming really likes him and he knows that. So he really needs to do what she told him to do.

"Lan Zhan, let's go. Grandmother told us to come to her after we paid respect to Wei Ming." Lan Zhan nodded and stood up. He helped Wei Ying to stand up and they hold hands while walking toward the Main Hall. When they arrived, Lan Xichen, Jiang Cheng and the couple Xiao Xingchen and Xue Yang were inside. Xue Yang crossed his arms.

"Yo!" Xue Yang greeted. Wei Ying nodded to him and sat beside his table of Jiang Cheng. He poured wine for him and drank it.

"Where is grandmother?" Wei Ying asked. Xiao Xingchen sighed and looked at the room behind the small podium where Baoshan Sanren often sit when she receives guest.

"She's in that room for a while now with Wen Qing," Xiao Xingchen answered and looked at Wei Ying. "That is where the eyes of the world are located."

"Eyes of the world?" Wei Ying looked at him quite confused. Jiang Cheng has the same look on his face. Xue Yang put his elbow on the table in front of him and lean his head on his palm.

"Eyes of the world is what they call Baoshan Sanren's magical ball which can make her see what is happening outside the mountains," Xue Yang explained. They all nodded and waited for Baoshan Sanren.

"What do you think is the reason why she called for us?" Jiang Cheng asked Wei Ying. He knows that Baoshan Sanren doesn't like him, maybe because of his reactions towards Wei Ying at first or maybe because of how his mother treated Wei Ying and it has sown hate towards their family. But anyway, he was thankful that she wasn't that hostile towards him now than before and Baoshan Sanren adored his sister. Well, he can guess it was really the way they treat Wei Ying before that is why the immortal Baoshan Sanren hates him.

After a few minutes, Baoshan Sanren came with Wen Qing. Then all stood up and bowed as a respect for Baoshan Sanren. The waved her hand and all of them sat down.

"Grandmother, why did you ask us to come?" Wei Ying asked. Baoshan Sanren looked at Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen in disappointment.

"Actually, I wanted to take you back Wei Ying. That old man, Lan Qiren is getting on my nerves!" Baoshan Sanren said truthfully. Lan Xichen and Lan Zhan looked down, ashamed.

"I am sorry, Master Baoshan. Our Uncle is really hard-headed and can't accept the new normality in our lives," Lan Xichen said and bowed. Same as Lan Zhan. Baoshan Sanren smirked and looked at Lan Xichen sharply.

"He should know that bullying a grandson of Baoshan Sanren is not a wise choice. Also, you shouldn't play with fire, Xichen or you'll definitely get burned badly and lose something very important to the flames," Baoshan Sanren warned. He figured that Baoshan Sanren saw something in her 'Eyes of the world' so he nodded and bowed.

"You must know that it's not that kind of thing," Lan Xichen said. Baoshan Sanren closes her eyes and massaged her temples.

"But do you even think that it was the same for the other side?" Baoshan Sanren asked. Lan Xichen shut his mouth and looked down. Jiang Cheng looked at Baoshan Sanren and Lan Xichen. They were talking about something that the only two of them understand.

"What is it?" Jiang Cheng whispered to Lan Xichen. The latter turned to his lover and smiled before shaking his head.

"Nothing. I'll tell you later," Lan Xichen said. Jiang Cheng looked at him suspiciously but he decided to trust Lan Xichen and nodded. Baoshan Sanren stood up from her seat. And Looked at the 3 sets of couples in the room.

"Tomorrow, we'll leave. All of you will come with me." They looked at each other thinking about why Baoshan Sanren wanted to leave all of a sudden.

"Where will be going?" Jiang Cheng asked. Baoshan Sanren looked outside the window then a smile appeared on her face.

"Towards a journey that you will never expect the outcome. Be prepared and bring all the things you needed but not too much. Ah Chen, you tend to bring a lot of things," Baoshan Sanren commented. Xiao Xingchen smiled bashfully because of Baoshan Sanren's comment. All of them smiled and shook their heads. Xue Yang looked at his lover and nodded, clearly knowing what she meant. 

The next day, the juniors want to come with them but Jin Ling isn't allowed since his father needs him to babysit his sister because their mother is pregnant and they didn't want the nanny to do all the jobs. Even though Jin Ling doesn't want to part with Lan Jingyi, he still needs to. But before they left, he pulled Lan Jingyi away from the adults. And since they know that Jin Ling wanted space so they went away.

"Jingyi, you tend to put yourself in trouble." Lan Jingyi was about to protest but Jin Ling put a finger on his mouth. "Let me finish first." Lan Jingyi looked at him for a few seconds before nodding. "You should take care of yourself! I am not there so I am worried! B-b-but of course! I am worried about you as a friend!" Jin Ling said shyly and looked away. Blush was visible on his face.

"Only as a friend?" Lan Jingyi asked. He already knows that Jin Ling likes him for a long time, he was just afraid to accept it since he thinks that Jin Ling's feelings for him aren't true. He also likes Jin Ling for a long time, and their consistent banter is like bonding between them but he knows that Jin Ling just looks out for him and... he feels like sometimes his comments are... Jealous fits of his. 

"Yeah..." Jin Ling looked at him with a full blush on his face. Lan Jingyi nodded and looked away.

"And here I thought you liked me, confessed to me... I might accept and say yes and become my lo-"

"I LOVE YOU! I WANTED TO BE WITH YOU! I WANT TO MARRY YOU IN THE FUTURE BUT FOR NOW, BE MY LOVER AND STAY WITH ME FOREVER! LAN JINGYI!" Jin Ling exclaimed which made Lan Jingyi startled and so as the other adults but they just shook their heads. Definitely, Wei Ying will tease Jin Ling when they come back.

"You startled me," Lan Jingyi said while his hand was on his chest and then he blinked before looking away and scratching his cheeks then he looks back at him and hold his hand before nodding. "Okay... I mean... yes!"

"YES!" Jin Ling jumped up with his other hand raised. Lan Jingyi was happy to see him and he was surprised when Jin Ling picked him up and turn around.

"Waaah! Jin Ling! Stop spinning!" But they are both happy. Lan Sizhui looked at his friends and sadly smiled at them. Lan Sizhui thinks about what will his next action between him and Ouyang Zizhen. If only Zizhen's parents are open-minded just like Jin Ling's parents.

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: Omg! Jin Ling and Lan Jingyi an officially a couple now, congrats my babies! I love you two! Hehe! Well, the next chapters will be a little... I dunno... Confusing Hahaha but I am excited about the next chapters... But since I will be busy from Thursday to Sunday... I will try to update as much as many I can! 

Anyway, thanks for reading my story! hope you guys can share it! <3 Very Much appreciated! I might do an Omegaverse story... Hahahah I hope it will be good! See you soon, lovelies! 

Pardon my English, grammatical Errors and Spelling.