Chapter 22 - Returning to their Partners

"Hmm... maybe talking with my husband is much more Ideal to make it more comfortable with you. Even though we are all men here but that won't change the fact that you are more on the other side," Zhong Tai said and went back to his sit and drink his tea. The trio find that what Zhong Tai said made sense. After a few minutes, Tai Cang came back with a copper kettle and set it on the table.

"Here, have some tea." Tai Cang gave them a tea that they drink. The trio like sweet things too. So they didn't expect to drink a sweet tea.

"Woah! This is different from what we have before. I love it," Wei Ying said happily. Tai Cang smiled and sat beside Zhong Tai.

"Well, that is a good. But you three need some rests too," Tai Cang said. Zhong Tai looked at Tai Cang and smiled.

"I'll be outside. I'll check Ah Yan and Wen Qing," Zhong Tai said and kissed Tai Cang's cheeks before he stood up and walked out the room. Tai Cang smiled and looked at the trio.

"For sure, you have some questions about how will it work. Actually there won't be any changes in your body except... having a womb inside you to carry the baby..." then Tai Cang explained to them everything about having a child as a man. Imagine the horror on their face but they are determined to move forward.

"Then, when will you know that you're pregnant?" Xue Yang asked. Tai Cang tap his cheeks and smile.

"You'll know when you feel the symptoms. Vomiting, being nauseous, weird cravings, like that. But also, you must be aware that sometimes a pregnant woman can get miscarriage. It also can happen to you. I almost got a miscarriage when I got pregnant with Ah Yan and I am hoping that it won't happen to the three of you," Tai Cang said sadly. The trio suddenly felt weird in their stomach and started to hurt a little bit.

"How to avoid this thing?" Wei Ying asked then he winced when he felt a sharp pain inside him like his stomach is burning. Tai Cang helped the trio to lay down.

"To avoid this, you must not get stressed. Also, eat a lot of fruits and veggies, no wine and other habits that will hurt the body. Don't do things that will strain your body, including excessive s*x. So, Wei Ying... You're everyday means everyday activities must stop when you felt the symptoms. Same as you two, Jiang Cheng and Xue Yang." Tai Cang smiled. Wei Ying blushed and didn't expect that Tai Cang knew their everyday activities. He didn't ask how did he know he was too embarrassed.

"Why does my stomach hurts?" Jiang Cheng asked and looked at Tai Cang. Tai Cang tap Jiang Cheng's forehead. The latter felt drowsy and forgotten the pain he had. Tai Cang did the same thing to Wei Ying and Xue Yang. When the trio fell asleep. Tai Cang sat beside Wei Ying and stroke his head.

"You really look like your mother, Wei Ying," Tai Cang said. Zhong Tai came in and walked toward Tai Cang before holding his hand.

"I know Ah Yan still grieve for the daughter and granddaughter she lost but she still has Wei Ying with her so I know she will do everything in her power to give him the happiness he deserve," Tai Cang said and kissed Wei Ying's forehead. Zhong Tai smiled and pat his husband's back.

"Wei Ying and the others will go back tomorrow." Then Zhong Tai noticed a little spark in Wei Ying's golden core that made him squint his eyed. Tai Cang noticed it.

"Among the three of them, Wei Ying was the only one who has incompatibility with Aerum Lotus. His golden core was unstable," Zhong Tai said and put his hand on Wei Ying's chest and a bright light enveloped Zhong Tai's hand. Tai Cang got worried.

"Is it bad?" Tai Cang asked his husband. Zhong Tai shakes his head.

"No. It's not life threatening. You don't need to be worried. Well, I have heard that he's the founder of demonic cultivation. So, I know our great grandson will be okay." Zhong Tai looked at his husband and he has this proud expression on his face. Tai Cang laughs and hold his husband's face.

"Yes. Our great grandson will be okay. I wonder how many great great grandson or great great granddaughter he will have. I am excited," Tai Cang said clearly excited to see the babies. Zhong Tai smiled and hold Tai Cang's hands.

"For sure, many. If he gave birth, we can visit him immediately." Tai Cang's eyes widened and nodded.

"Okay!" The couple left the trio resting. Tai Cang gave them the Aerum Lotus Flower. And their body is adjusting and they need a lot of rest. That is why Tai Cang made them asleep. If they are awake, they will feel pain all over the body because of the new structure of their bones and organ rearranging.

Lan Zhan can't stop worrying for his husband. It's been the 4th day since Wei Ying left and he was already on his edge. He thought that he's going to be okay but when he dreamt of Wei Ying being stabbed by someone with Ah Yuan, he became restless.

"Wangji, sit down. We are all worried about them but didn't Master Baoshan said that they are okay?" Lan Xichen said. He was relaxed when Baoshan Sanren called them using Wei Ying Communication Talisman and inform them that they already reach the peak. And she said that the Xue Yang, Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying are sleeping.

"I know Xiongzhang..." but his still in chaos. Only it will be at peace if he saw his husband and hold him tight.

"Lan Wangji, Master said that they will come down tomorrow so we will see them in two days." Xiao Xingchen give Lan Zhan a smile. He was also worried but when his Master give her word then he will trust her. Lan Zhan looked down and sighed before sitting in an empty chair. Lan Xichen smiles at his brother and pat his shoulder.

"Why don't you play some music to calm your mind. Also, let's look for something that we can give them. Wei gongzi loves his wine," Lan Xichen suggested. Lan Zhan looked at his brother before he sighed and nodded.

"Okay. Let's do that later." Xiao Xingchen drink his tea thinking positive things and telling himself that Xue Yang is okay and alright.

The next day, the trio still feel heavy even thought they had a lot of rest. Tai Cang smiled and pat their backs.

"You should go and take care of yourself," Tai Cang said and smiles at Them. Wei Ying give them a small smile and nodded before he saluted.

"Yes, you too." Xue Yang and Jiang Cheng saluted to them. Zhong Tai nodded and looked at his husband. Tai Cang now smiled tp Baoshan Sanren who was looking at the trio with a smile.

"Ah Yan, take care of yourself okay?" Baoshan Sanren nodded and bowed to her mother.

"Yes, I will Ah niang. You too, Ah die," Baoshan Sanren said with a smile on her face. Wen Qing bowed too as a respect to the elders. Tai Cang nodded and hold Zhong Tai's hand.

"Visit us again," Tai Cang's parting words. They all nodded and give the two immortals a last bow and they left the place. Now, the trio will come back to their respective partners in 2 days with a joyous heart and new achievement in life.

They will have the family they wanted.

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: sorry if I haven't updated yet... hahaha I am a little busy. Huhu but I manage to finish one. Also, I will be writing new stories... Well, this is original story and I am thinking if I will go for BxG or BxB. I will post it here so that you'll see. See you soon guys!

Pardon ny English, grammatical Errors and Spelling.