Chapter 5 - Second Madam Lan

Wei Ying decided to attend Lan Zhan's lectures. He feel bored just now and the Juniors are going to attend Lan Zhan's lecture so he wanted to chat with them and spend some time with them after the class. But he was stopped by a woman servant.

"Excuse me, gongzi. You can't go in," the servant said. His eyebrow twitched and looked at the servant sharply.

"And why?" The servant looked inside before looking to him. His eyes squinted and looked inside the hall and saw Liu Sizhi sitting near to Lan Zhan's place. She looked at him and smiled like he won. Wei Ying rolled his eyes then looked at the servant. "Do I look like I care? Let me through."

"Can you not understand?" Liu Sizhi said and went to Wei Ying. Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi saw it and they looked at each other. They stand up and went towards them.

"Hey, you! What is your problem?" Lan Jingyi asked. He was starting to get annoyed by the woman. Liu Sizhi looked at Lan Jingyi, she rolled her eyes poke him at his chest.

"What's wrong with you? You're the only Lan who didn't respect me! I! I WILL BE THE LAN WANGJI'S WIFE!" Wei Ying's eyes widened. He can't believe that she just annouced that to the people inside. It's not like the people didn't know that Lan Zhan and him are married but it was like she was announcing that they will get divorce which it will never happen.

"Are you crazy! Woman, you're dreaming! Hanguang Jun will never choose a woman such as ambitious and cold hearted as you are! Keep on dreaming because that won't happen in your every lifetimes!" Lan Jingyi said angrily. Liu Sizhi laughs at Lan Jingyi before she slapped him. Wei Ying pulled Lan Jingyi back and hold his face it was bleefing because of her nails.

"Jingyi!" Lan Sizhui went to his friend and glared at the woman. "A woman such as you won't be a Lan!"

"Huh! 3 agaisn't 1 isn't that unfair, Wei Wuxian? Is this what you teach to these student? To defy the future Second Madam Lan?" Wei Ying clenched his jaw and was about to say something but he stopped when he heard a familiar voice.

"What is happening?" It was Lan Zhan. He walked in front of Wei Ying and looked at Liu Sizhi and him. Wei Ying was about to say something but Liu Sizhi cried which made Wei Ying and the juniors to get startled. The servants cried alongside with their young lady.

"Second Master Lan, Wei Gongzi was bullying our young madam," the servant said while coaxing Liu Sizhi. Wei Ying's eyes widened and point to himself.

"W-what? Excuse me? What did I do to your lady?" Wei Ying looked at the servant. He can't believe what is happening right now. "I bullied he-"

"Wei Wuxian, fighting inside Cloud Recesses is prohibited. You know it, right?" Lan Zhan said and looked at his husband coldly. Wei Ying's breath hitched. He didn't do anything wrong but he was going to get reprimanded by his husband. "Go ahead and copy the Rules and etiquette 100 times." Wei Ying grit his teeth and glared at his husband before walking away not even looking back. Lan Jingyi and Lan Sizhui looked at their Hanguang Jun quite disappointed.

"Huhuhu, thank you for protecting me, Lan Zhan," Li Sizhi said while wiping her crocodile tears. Lan Zhan looked at her disgusted.

"Who said you can call me on my birth name? Do you have right to do that? Please be mindful of what you're doing here, Lady Liu. This is not your home or I will be the one sending you off regardless whatever uncle may have said," Lan Zhan looked at her irritated, angry and wanted to punch her face for shaming his husband. Liu Sizhi was so surprised when Lan Zhan said that to her face. She felt ashamed that her plan didn't work. "Meng Shuo, call for Lan Guo. He will be the one who will teach them until the end. I will personally supervise my 'HUSBAND'S' punishment."

"Yes, Hanguang Jun." They bowed. Lan Zhan left and followed Wei Ying to the library.

Wei Ying felt disappointed in Lan Zhan. So, his husband thinks that he doesn't have etiquette? He's Wei Wuxian alright! He excelled in four arts and he's not stupid! He knows the 4000 and a hundred new rules of Cloud Recesses. When he married Lan Zhan, he needed to know everything as a wife of a Lan even if he is a man.

When he came inside the Library he grunted angrily and massaged his temples.

"That woman! How dare she do that to Jingyi!" Wei Ying grunted and walked back and fort then the door went open and Lan Zhan came in. Wei Ying stopped and looked at Lan Zhan then he frowned when he saw him before he glared at him.

"What are you doing here?" Wei Ying said coldly and turn his back on him.

"Wei Ying... I am sorry," Lan Zhan said guilty because he knows that he made Wei Ying felt that he doesn't care about him. Wei Ying give him a side glance before walking to his usual table and went to get a book to start writing. Lan Zhan went to him and sat beside him and stopped his hand that was holding a pen. "Wei Ying... Please... Look at me."

"Lan Wangji, Lan Wangji, didn't you told me to write the rules a hundred times? Let go of my hand!" Wei Ying said coldly that if an Icicle is present it already pierced at Lan Zhan. The latter looked down ashamed.

"Wei Ying, I am sorry... I only did that to break the fight. I am sorry if you feel that I sided with her but I didn't," Lan Zhan explained. Wei Ying just rolled his eyes and pulled back his hand.

"Did you see Jingyi's face? She slapped him! A Gusu Lan disciple! My and yours! He is a part of our family, Lan Zhan! Do you think that I will back down when one of my family got hurt? You know me!" Wei Ying said angrily. Lan Zhan nodded. Wei Ying is protective when it comes to his family, he has a lot of reason to be angry. "Also, she embarrassed me by announcing that she will be the Second Madam Lan! That is an insult to me! The one who you married! Do yoy think that I will back down?"

"That... she what? She insulted you?" Lan Zhan asked angrily. Wei Ying looked aways and sighed then he started to write again.

"Lan Wangji, right now I am angry at you. I don't want to see you right now," Wei Ying said. Lan Zhan looked at his husband hurt because of his cold treatment but it was his fault. Instead of leaving he stayed beside Wei Ying just looking at him but it annoyed Wei Ying. "What are you still waiting for?"

"I am waiting for Wei Ying to forgive me," Lan Zhan said and act cutely. Wei Ying pouted.

"That won't work on me. Leave, Lan Zhan!" Lan Zhan immediately notice that Wei Ying called him on his name and not his courtesy name so he smiled.

"No! I won't leave..." Lan Zhan said and went near to Wei Ying, he even snaked his arms to Wei Ying's waist but his husband didn't reacted and continued to write. But Lan Zhan is determined to distract and earn Wei Ying's forgiveness. He back hugged Wei Ying and kissed Wei Ying's neck.

"Mhn... Lan Zhan... I told you to leave..." Lan Zhan shook his head and started to kissed Wei Ying's shoulders. He even bite it and kissed it as if he's an apple that is ready to be eaten. "Lan Zhaaaan... Stop!"

"No, I don't want to... I want Wei Ying," Lan Zhan said. From his robes he threw the silencing talisman to the walls, in case that Wei Ying give in and wanted to do it witb him. "Wei Ying, I am really sorry... Okay? I reprimanded her and told her that I will threw her out of Cloud Recesses even if uncle protested if she acted rude again to you. Believe me..."

"Mn... Okay! Okay! I believe you!" Wei Ying said and faced Lan Zhan before he cupped Lan Zhan's face. "Promise me you'll do that, Lan Zhan!"

"I promise" Lan Zhan said and kisses Wei Ying hungrily and hugged his waist to pull his husband towards him. He kissed Wei Ying deeply and touched his Wei Ying's proud and hard manhood.

"Ugh... Lan Zhan..." Wei Ying moaned. Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying on his neck and suck it. "What if... someone comes inside?"

"Mng... no one will come... just focus on me, Wei Ying..." Lan Zhan said and wiped all the things on the desk and laid Wei Ying gently. "I must... Pleasure my wife..."

"Yes, pleasure me more... and more... let them know that I am yours... and you're mine..." Wei Ying moaned and kissed Lan Zhan on the lips. The latter smiled widely and attacked the poor little bunny.

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: I am visuallizing this story as angst with happy ending! Maybe? Hehe

Pardon my English, Grammatical Error and Spelling. See you soon, lovelies!