Chapter 21 - There is a way!

Wei Ying again opened his eyes and sunray blinded him. He was wondering why it was bright and he felt s sharp pain in his stomach.

"You have really outdone it this time," he heard a voice not far from him. He put his hand on his stomach and looked around. He was in an unfamiliar house. He looked beside him and saw Xue Yang and Jiang Cheng. He was badly injured same as Xue Yang.

"Ugh..."

"F*ck..." he can hear then moaning in pain. He helps himself to sit down.

"Ah Yuan..." He called. But instead, a woman went to him. A familiar one to be exact and a very beautiful one. He squinted his eyes. The woman smiled at him.

"You're awake." He was surprised when he heard his voice. It wasn't that deep but he knows that the voice is for males. Wei Ying blinked. So, it wasn't a woman! It was a man!

"Who are you? Where is Lan Zhan? Ah Yuan?" Wei Ying asked and was about to stand up but the man stopped him by placing a hand on his shoulder. He was looking for Lan Sizhui right now but it seems that the child wasn't there at all. Was it only a dream?

"Please, don't move you're still wounded," the man said. From afar he saw a man in his glorious white and gold robes. His well-defined features, his well-built body and poise say that this man is noble and held a high status.

"Young one, I am sorry if I wounded you too badly." He blinked. Was this man attacked him? The other man who was beside him glared at the other person.

"My Lord, I told you not to push them so much!" The one who was beside him said angrily before pouting. The other person bowed his head a little, quite sad because he was being scolded.

"Yes, I am really sorry." Wei Ying concluded that these people are married since they address themselves so intimately.

"I am sorry. You're the people Ah Yan brought right? I am Tai Cang," the man said beside Wei Ying. Wei Ying's eyes widened and his mouth hung open.

"What? You're Tai Cang?" Wei Ying asked. Still can't believe that he was facing the Tai Cang that his grandmother telling last night.

"Wasn't that Tai Cang died 300 years ago?" Xue Yang said and sat up. Jiang Cheng was also wounded on his side while Xue Yang was wounded on the stomach same as Wei Ying. They are now widely awake. "But who is Ah Yan?"

"Oh! Right, her name is different down there. Ah Yan is Baoshan Sanre," Tai Cang said happily and went toward the other person. "And kids, this is my husband. Zhong Tai, the god Taicang mountain." Tai Cang blushed when he said the name of the mountain. Zhong Tai smiled and wrapped his arms around his husband's waist.

"Why are you still getting embarrassed by telling that?" Zhong Tai asked and kissed his husband's cheeks. The trio looks at these old people who don't look old because they are too handsome to say old since they never get old. They are basically immortals.

"Why wouldn't I? Since I saved Da Ge, he called the mountain Tai Cang! It was embarrassing!" Wei Ying was still at loss. What is happening right now and why are they facing the God of the mountain and his husband right now? Also, where is his grandmother? It seems that his grandmother has some connection with the two. 

"Uhm... Before you continue your intimate time. Where is grandmother?" Wei Ying asked. The other two was also at loss and didn't know what to do. They seemed still in their daze state. Tai Cang sat down in a chair near them so as Zhong Tai.

"Ah Yan was outside the pond along with Wen Qing, picking some Snow Mist Lotus flowers. It was already in full bloom and for sure she needed them in case something might happen to you." Tai Cang said and looked down. A sad smile was on his face. His husband hold his hand and squeezed it a little giving him comfort.