Chapter 50 - Angry Lan Zhan and Baoshan Sanren

Wei Ying was unconscious and the healers are on their toes because if they didn't make their Hanguang Jun's wife better, then for sure they will face his wrath. They were about to touch Wei Ying but they notice a bright light behind them and saw a woman wearing a red robe with a box in her hand.

"Leave this room, immediately, and leave Wei Wuxian to me!" the woman said and walked towards Wei Ying who is unconscious but the two healers pulled out their swords and point to the woman's neck.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" they asked. Wen Qing looked at the healers and looked at them seriously. She's much more fierce than Hanguang jun. So they walked a few steps back.

"Get out!" Wen Qing said and pulled out all of her tools. The two healers went out immediately. Lan Zhan saw them go out and he stopped them.

"Where are you going?" Lan Zhan asked. The two healers paled and stuttered.

"Th-there's a woman inside in red robes. She said that leave Wei gongzi to her," the resident healer said. Lan Zhan looked at their house and went in and saw Wen Qing taking care of his wife. She went to her with worry on his face. Wen Qing is checking Wei Ying's pulse and her facial expression is grim.

"Lady Wen..." Wen Qing looked at him and sighed and started to do her work.

"You, I told you to take care of Wei Wuxian! It's a good thing that the child is hanging on to his mother so tightly if not, I already murdered you and your uncle!" Lan Zhan sighed in relief when he found out that the baby is safe and sound. Then his heart burns in rage. He shouldn't hold grudges but he can't stop himself. How can he not when his uncle and that woman put his wife and child in danger! His hands balled into a fist.

"But he bleed-"

"He did bleed but not inside but instead to the wound he had," Wen Qing said and cut Wei Wuxian's pants and saw a long slit of the whip on his leg(on his thighs) that it's still bleeding. "He felt his stomach hurt because the golden core's spiritual energy surged and he panicked and got stressed for a moment. I also give Wei Ying a medicine that can make the child stable. So, he's safe and sound. I really suggest that you should take Wei Ying out of cloud recesses. Your uncle is a threat to your wife."

"I will take Wei Ying out of here, immediately. I'll be back." Lan Zhan went out and saw the disciples outside waiting. Lan Jingyi and Lan Sizhui were crying. Lan Xichen saw his brother go out of the house and walked toward his son and hugged him and told him something before letting him go. Lan Jingyi and Lan Sizhui went inside the house. Lan Zhan felt his brother's gaze to him so went to him and saluted.

"How's Wei Gongzi?" Lan Xichen asked. Lan Zhan looked down before looking at his brother again.

"Xiongzhang, I need to talk to you with the elders." Lan Xichen sighed and nodded. The Junior disciples walked towards them.

"Take us, Hanguang Jun and Zewu Jun! We can testify what happened earlier!" They said and Lan Xichen nodded and take them to the Orchid hall with the elders already discussing what happened. Liu Su was crying in the arms of her mother and Madam Liu glaring at Hanguang Jun. Lan Qiren looked at his nephew disappointed and angry.

"Now, is this the esteemed Hanguang jun you've been talking about? His wife is a murderer, he tried to kill my daughter!" Madam Liu said. Lan Qiren scoffed.

"Wangji, what Wei Wuxian did is not acceptable! He should be banned in cloud recesses and divorce him now!" Lan Qiren said angrily. Lan Zhan's eyes twitched and glared at his uncle coldly as if he were not his uncle at all. Lan Zhan stopped himself and sighed deeply trying his best to not snapped.

"Uncle, you don't know what really happened! Did you see all the rabbits that Wangji raised for a long time were brutally killed. Also, don't tell me that Wei Gongzi was the one who did it because my brother-in-law gave some rabbits to Wangji and equally love them all." Lan Xichen protected his brother-in-law which made Lan Zhan grateful to his brother. Lan Qiren smirked and shakes his head.