Chapter 24 - Check Up

The next day, Xue Yang, Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng woke up late and feel refreshed. It seems that the sluggish and heavy feeling disappeared and only the aching of the wounds remain. Lan Xichen took care and nurse Jiang Cheng who suffers a wound on his side. He personally make the food that Jiang Cheng eats. Lan Zhan did the same for Wei Ying but since Wei Ying is wounded he didn't make a spicy food and didn't bring an  alcohol which annoyed the latter. But Lan Zhan coax him and told him that he will buy him Tian Zi Xiao(emperor's smile) when they got back to gusu which pacify Wei Ying. Xiao Xingchen didn't know much about cooking but he learned a few simple dish that he knows Xue Yang likes. The latter was happy and give Xiao  Xingchen a lot of teasing kiss.

"Its really a good thing that we come back! I am going to go crazy if I didn't see Lan Zhan yesterday!" Wei Ying said and sighed dreamily thinking about his husband who took care of him last night. Jiang Cheng drinks his tea, unbothered. Xue Yang smirked and looked away.

"Xingchen is really attentive last night. I wonder what possesed him." Wei Ying laughs and shakes his head.

"I heard from Lan Zhan that Shushu is learning from him and my brother-in-law. I didn't know what those three were thinking. Lan Zhan learned from me, brother-in-law learned from Lan Zhan and shushu learned from those two, don't you think I am an amazing teacher?" Wei Ying asked quite proudly of himself. Xue Yang laughs and pat Wei Ying's back.

"My friend, I really can't surpass how shameless you can be. But I gotta admit, your Lan Wangji is also a good teacher, he teached my husband well. How about you Cheng-cheng? Did Lan Xichen do a great Job on taking care of you?" Xue Yang asked. Jiang Cheng looked at the two and he put his tea cup in the table angrily.

"Are we going to have this conversation right now? We're in the middle of eating!" Wei Ying pouted and put his arm on the table then he put his chin on his hand.

"Were just asking, you don't need to get angry." Xue Yang shakes his head and give Jiang Cheng a teasing smile.

"Maybe, Zewu Jun is too weak to take care our grumpy bear." Jiang Cheng glared at the two and grumbled.

"He did an amazing Job, alright! Stop!" Jiang Cheng said angrily. The Two just laugh at him. Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes poured a tea to his teacup. Then, Wei Ying saw his grandmother Baoshan Sanren with Wen Qing in tow. The Trio stood up and bowed to Baoshan Sanren. She saw the trio's face and hummed as an approval when she saw that they are alright.

"Grandmother, what brings you here?" Wei Ying asked. Baoshan Sanren turn around and give them a side glance.

"You three, come with me." The trio looked at each other before following Baoshan Sanren. They went to Baoshan Sanren's own house which as a lot of rooms and they went to a last room that is farther and in the inner house. Baoshan Sanren sat down in the chair and the Trio sat down to a cushion that is prepared for them. Wen Qing stand behind Baoshan Sanren.

"I called you three to check on you if you knew what I mean. Wen Qing will be the one who will do the checking," Baoshan Sanren said. They are surprised. Wei Ying crossed his arms over his chest with a shock face.

"Grandmother so we have to?" Wei Ying asked. Baoshan Sanren looked at him with a serious face.

"Do I look like I am joking with you?" Wei Ying shook his head. Jiang Cheng cough and looked away.

"Wen gū niang is a woman, how can she check a man like us?" Jiang Cheng asked. Wen Qing looked at him before looking down.

"I am a doctor and seeing someone's body is not new to me. Even if it was a man or a woman," Wen Qing said and give them a smile. Xue Yang shakes his head and looked at Wen Qing.

"I didn't know that someone is also shameless as you are, Wei Ying," Wei Ying looked at him and make face before he shakes his head. Baoshan Sanren sighed and seriously looked at them.

"You need to be checked for us to see if the new part is was settled properly or do you want your husband to check it out for you?" Baoshan Sanren said and stood up to ask someone but the trio stopped her.

"No! I am fine with Qing Jie checking me," Wei Ying said. He wanted to surprise Lan Zhan that he can give him a child of their own. Also, he was shy to tell to Lan Zhan. Jiang Cheng and Xue Yang thought the same.

"Then go ahead and let Wen Qing examine you so that you know the changes in your body. You can use the back room to do this, Wen Qing," Baoshan Sanren said. Wen Qing nodded and looked at the three.

"Who will be the first one?" The trio looked at each other before pointing to Wei Ying and Wei Ying point at Xue Yang. Two agaisnt one. Wei Ying rolled his eyes and stood up to follow Wen Qing on the other side.

"Qing jie, do we really have to do this?" Wei Ying asked when thry got inside the room. There is a bed, a drawer, a side table, a table with water bowl at the top and other things that Wei Ying didn't know what is the names but he knew that Wen Qing use it for medicines also a changing divider at the corner.

"We need to. But don't worry, I was told that you were the one who should do this. I prepared a robe for you so that you can be more comfortable." Wen Qing opened a drawer and pulled out a white robe and give it to Wei Ying. "Go ahead and change." Wei Ying sighed and went to get the robe from her. "Take off everything other than the robe."

"Seriously?" Wei Ying asked shocked. His mouth went wide. Wen Qing looked at him and nodded without any expression on her face.

"Yes, I am serious. Now go, there are two more to check other than you." Wei Ying's face contorted and sighed. He went behind the changing divider and take off all his clothes and wear the robe. It was no longer than 2 inches above his knee. He went out the divider and looked at Wen Qing. The latter ushered him to sat on the bed. Wen Qing pick up a jar and give it to him.

"This is a gel, it was like an oil but it was different. It can make your hand or fingers to be... wet and smooth so that if you put it inside to check yourself you can slip it inside easily." Wei Ying looked at the jar before looking at Wen Qing. The latter nodded so Wei Ying sighed and dipped his index finger and middle finger in the jar and he felt cold and slimy. He take it out and he was amaze because of the new experience.

"I think Lan Zhan and I need this thing when-" Wen Qing stopped him.

"You won't need it because he will be easy to slip it in, well you'll understand when the time comes but let get back to out business." Wen Qing told him what to do and he did what he was told. He position himself to a comfortable position(in all fours) and he inserted his two fingers inside and reach it deeper. He felt strange since he was more familiar with Lan Zhan's fingers inside him instead of his. He stiffened when he felt two seperate holes inside.  "Did you feel it?"

"Y-yeah..." he said awkwardly. Wen Qing nodded and write it a paper near her like she was documenting it.

"Then the change was complete. It's okay now, you can change your clothes." Wei Ying sighed in relief. He hope that he will never do it again.

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: trust me, You'll do it again. Hahaha joke!

Pardon my English, Grammatical Error and Spelling. See you soon, Lovelies!