Special 7: Morning Sickness Again

Wen Qing is monitoring Wei Ying like she used to be when the latter was pregnant with Xiyang. The young child's eyebrow furrowed because his mother looks so sickly and he is not liking it one bit. Same as Lan Zhan.

"Lan Zhan, this is normal. You know that right?" Wei Ying said with a grunt. His husband is overracting. Lan Zhan looked at him guiltily.

"I should have-"

"Okay, dear husband! Stop! I don't want to hear that!" Wei Yin pouted because he's getting annoyed by Lan Zhan's constant blaming himself. He was already pregnant for 3 months and having a hard time because of morning sickness.

"Lan Wangji, Wei Ying is alright. The morning sickness is normal for a pregnant person. There is nothing wrong with the child and is stable. But please, I must warn you not to strain Wei Ying's body. Although, Wei Ying's body is sturdy as a 100 year old tree, the baby is not. I suggest that... not a single... night activities. For the sake of the child," Wen Qing said with a smile on her face. Lan Zhan looked at her and nodded. Wei Ying is shocked! He can't live without that thing! Ugh!

"Do we really have not to-"

"Yes. You must. Well, I need to go. Ah Ning will come home according to his sent letter," Wen Qing said and put her items to her bag. Lan Xiyang sat down beside Wei Ying and hugged his mother.

"Ah niang, why do you look like your sick?" the young child asked. Wei Ying looked at him and smile.

"My little radish, Ah niang is not sick. I am carrying your younger sibling." Lan Xiyang wasn't conviced. He was really sad and worried his mother.

"Must you be like this for how long?" Wei Ying thought about it and looked at Lan Zhan for help. The latter looked at his son and patted his head.

"You need to sleep for a hundred nights until your sibling come out." Lan Xiyang was shocked! 100 nights! His mother needs to suffer for 100 nights! He didn't want that! He looked at his mother with teary eyes.

"Ah niang, I don't want a sibling anymore!" Lan Xiyang said. Wei Ying looked at his adorable son and pinches his cheeks.

"Xiyang, Ah niang won't feel like this in ah niang's whole duration of pregnancy. I will be okay in a few-" Wei Ying Felt another nauseous sensation and a vomit fit. He stood up and went to a nearest bucket to empty his stomach. Lan Xiyang was shocked and cried. Lan Zhan doesn't know who he needs to tend first but of course, he choose his wife first and foremost!

"Wei Ying!" Lan Zhan put Wei Ying's hair back and pat his back. There is no expression on Lan Zhan's face but in the inside there is tension, fear and anxiety. Lan Xiyang stood up from his seat and walked towards Wei Ying while still crying and pat his mother's back.

"Ah niang! Don't die!" Cried Lan Xiyang. Wei Ying wipe his mouth and looked at Lan Xiyang before hugging him.

"My darling Xiyang, Ah niang is not going to die. " Wei Ying patted his head and looked at Lan Zhan who hugges then from behind. "Ah niang will be okay! I will be okay for Xiyang."

"Mn. Ah niang should be okay!" Wei Ying looked at his son's adorabled teary-eyed face. He pinched his cheeks and hugged him tight.

Even though Lan Zhan is reluctant to leave Wei Ying alone behind with a child to care, Lan Sizhui was there to take care of his mother and brother. Lan Zhan is very blessed to have an older son. While Lan Zhan is doing his job, Lan Sizhui and Wei Ying is drinking tea while Lan Xiyang is playing with his toys.

"Ah niang..." Lan Sizhui called. Wei Ying looked at him with a hum.

"Yes, my eldest radish?" Lan Sizhui blushed because of how his mother called him. But what he will say is very important.

"Ah niang, Zizhen... proposed to me and I said... yes to him," Lan Sizhui said nervously. Wei Ying was dumbfounded but then he shrieked. Lan Xiyang was surprised and he went to his mother.

"Ah niang are you okay?" Lan Xiyang asked worriedly. Wei Ying looked at him with a grin on his face.

"Xiyang, your brother will get married!" Wei Ying exclaimed excitedly. Lan Xiyang was confused. What is his Ah niang saying? Lan Xiyang looked at his brother confused. Lan Sizhui laughs and pat his brother's head.

"Xiyang, other than our sibling who will mother give birth to in a few months, you will gain another big brother in the future." Lan Xiyang was still confused but he just nodded. His 2 year old mind can't still understand a lot but he will understand it when he grew more. So he needs to eat his vegetables to grew like his ah die.

"I don't understand but If I grow up, I will. Then I will marry Ah niang," Lan Xiyang smiled adorably. Lan Sizhui and Wei Ying can't help themselves and squeal because of Lan Xiyang cuteness! Even though sometimes Lan Xiyang act like his father, he always serve his mother and family with his rare smile. Others can really imagine Hanguang-jun smiling when Lan Xiyang smile.

"Xiyang can't marry, Ah niang." Lan Zhan walked inside with his straight and stern face. Since the child get big, Lan Xiyang shows obssession towards his mother and Lan Zhan's wife. Wei Ying grinned at pat his son's head.

"Lan Zhan, Xiyang is just a baby. Of course, he doesn't mean what he said. You're bullying our child," Wei Ying said and giggled. Lan Zhan sat down beside Wei Ying and hugged him with a kiss on the lips. Lan Xiyang pouted and puffed up his cheeks makes him like a chipmunk. Wei Ying laughs and kissed his son's adorable cheeks. Lan Zhan sighed and shakes his head.

"Ah niang is mine!" Lan Xiyang declared and hugged Wei Ying with a glare towards his father. Lan Sizhui raised his robe to cover his mouth that has a smile on his face. Lan Xiyang is really possessive. Wei Ying almost sweatdropped because of his son. Lan Zhan looked at Lan Xiyang seriously and darkly but the young child is not in a slightest intimidated by it.

"By the way, Sizhui. Li Zizhen(Ouyang Zizhen) went to me. Is this true?" Lan Zhan asked the eldest clearly trying to divert his attention instead of getting angry to his son. Wei Ying's ears perked up.

"Ah... Ah die... Well... he did," Lan Sizhui answered and looked down clearly afraid of what Lan Zhan will say. He heard a sighed coming from his father.

"If you two decided then there is no stopping you." Lan Sizhui smiled widely when he heard it. "Not when you became a senior disciple! You're still young!" Lan Zhan added seriously. Lan Sizhui nodded. He knows that his father is still reluctant to give him away. Wei Ying smiled. Lan Zhan is becoming more open to his family and talkative only to them.

"Then this calls for a celeb-" again, Wei Ying went to a nearest bucket to vomit and the Second Lan Family is in chaos because of it.

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: It's XianOctober! Wei Wuxian's birthmonth(and my cousin's birthmonth) but anyways! Here is the update! Gonna give you some Lan Zhan Wei Ying family time! It's only the second baby, we still have two Wangxian babies to come! *whispers* they are in family planning! Hehee

Pardon my English, grammatical errors, and spelling. See you soon, my Lovelies! Mwah!