Chapter 52 - Lan Qiren's Punishment!

Nie Huaisang told Jiang Cheng everything he knows. About Wen Chao and Wang Liaojiao's son who is trying to revive the Wen Clan. He used Liu Qin to break Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng so that the alliance will get weaken and they will try to attack them when they are at their weakest. Jiang Cheng greeted his teeth. How dare they do that to them. Much more that woman! Jiang Cheng sighed and massaged his temples. Nie Huaisang fanned his face and looked at Jiang Cheng then he saw some changes in Jiang Cheng.

"Jiang Xiong, why do I feel like you're glowing? Also, I think you gained weight," Nie Huaisang said. It struck a nerve with Jiang Cheng and glared at him. He doesn't want to hear that he's getting fat! Nie Huaisang shut his mouth immediately. "Sorry." Jiang Cheng sighed and tried to keep his emotions at bay. He can't get angry or emotional because it will affect the baby.

"Does Lan Xichen know about this?" Jiang Cheng asked. Nie Huaisang shook his head.

"No, I haven't told him. I immediately went here to tell you about this. Ah! How's Wei Xiong and Wangji Xiong?" Jiang Cheng sighed deeply trying to calm himself before answering Nie Huaisang.

"Lan Wangji defected from his clan and they will leave cloud recesses after Wei Wuxian recovered," Jiang Cheng said. Nie Huaisang's eyes bulged when he heard it.

"Lan Wangji defected?" Nie Huaisang is really surprised to know it since Lan Zhan is really loyal and dedicated to his clan but for him to defect is really surprising. Jiang Cheng snort and shakes his head.

"I will be surprised if he didn't defect from his clan after his uncle did to Wei Ying. He almost got a miscarriage if not for Lan Wangji's uncle." Jiang Cheng sighed. Nie Huaisang's mouth hung open. How can Wei Ying get a miscarriage when he's not a woman who can get pregnant? But wait, Wei Ying can do the impossible so it's not impossible that Wei Ying can get pregnant with Lan Zhan's child.

"Well, if that really happens then there is nothing wrong with his decision. Well, I should find a gift for Wei Xiong and Wangji Xiong," Nie Huaisang smiled while he fanned himself. Jiang Cheng gave him a look thinking about why Nie Huaisang accepted the fact Wei Ying is pregnant. What if he said that he was pregnant too, what will Nie Huaisang's response be?

"I am also pregnant." Nie Huaisang's eyes and mouth hung open. Not only does Wei Ying achieve the impossible, but also his sworn brother, Jiang Cheng is pregnant.

"Then, I will look for a gift for you too. No wonder, you're glowing and you gained weight!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

Lan Xichen relayed the elders and his verdict to his uncle. He sighed while he read his verdict in front of the elders, disciples, and the Liu mother and daughters. He coughs and opened the scroll that contains the punishment his uncle will receive. But when he's reading the verdict he was surprised when he saw the punishment.

"What, aren't you going to read it aloud?" He heard Baoshan Sanren's words. He looked at the gates of the punishment hall. He was surprised to see her in her glory and majestic appearance. Since Baoshan Sanren is an immortal who sees everything had great power among all of them even the one who sits as a Xiandu needs to bow down to her with respect. Everyone stood up and paid respect and saluted except the Liu family.

"Why are they bowing to her? Is she someone higher? That old hag thought she can do everything!" Liu Su said loudly. Upset with the appearance of Baoshan Sanren. It struck a nerve with Baoshan Sanren. When they saw a small twitch on Baoshan Sanren's face, they all sweated. Liu Su is digging a grave for herself and for the Lan Clan. If Liu Su wanted to die, then she shouldn't drag the Lan family!

"Can that woman leave this room, her stench is dirtying my nose. It stinks like a stool of a horse or worse, a pig!" Baoshan Sanren pinch her nose elegantly while eyeing the Liu Family before she rolled her eyes. She turned to Lan Xichen. "Why don't you read what it says, Lan Xichen? Or are you having a second thoughts?"