Special 1: Daily Life of New Parents

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying's life has already turned into something more... Different than usual. The usual Wei Ying will sleep late and wake up late, but now, he sleeps early and wake up early to tend to his son, Lan Xiyang. Even though Lan Zhan said that he will help him but Wei Ying insist on taking care of their son because it was his duty as Lan Xiyang's mother.

"Aiyo, Xiyang. Why are you so quiet just like your father?" Wei Ying asked while he was breastfeeding his son. Lan Zhan looked at them with a curious look after he put the food on the table for Wei Ying to eat, but then his eyes softened when he saw a beautiful sight in front of him. He stood up and went towards the back of Wei Ying and hugged him from behind. Wei Ying looked at his husband with a smile on his face. Lan Xiyang also looked at his parents with awe.

"Lan Zhan, Xiyang is behaving like you. Now, no one will doubt he's your son. He looks soo much like you!" Wei Ying said and giggled. Lan Zhan smiled and kissed his wife's cheeks.

"He might look like me and behave like me but he's also your son, Wei Ying. We don't know unless he's big if he's like me or you," Lan Zhan said and give Wei Ying a sniff kiss on the cheeks. Wei Ying smiled and poke his son's cheeks. Lan Xiyang coed and looked at his mother.

"Looking at his face kind of gives me the impression that Xiyang looked like you when you were young," Wei Ying said and looked at Lan Zhan. The latter looked at Wei Ying with a smile on his face.

"Do you think so?" Wei Ying nodded, but Lan Zhan looked at Lan Xiyang, and the child looked at his father. Then Lan Zhan noticed something which made Lan Zhan smile. "If that is the case, this mole over here." Lan Zhan pointed out Lan Xiyang's mole under his left lip. Wei Ying's eyes widened, and he looked at Lan Zhan. His eyes were twinkling like stars at night.

"Lan Zhan, he has a mole like mine!" Lan Zhan nodded and kissed his lips.

"Yes, he has the same thing as you. So, everyone will know that Xiyang was also your son," Lan Zhan said and smiled. Wei Ying looked at Lan Xiyang and gave him a sniff kiss. Lan Xiyang giggled because of his mother's ticklish sniff kiss. Lan Zhan pokes his son's cheeks, and Lan Xiyang grabs his father's hands as if stopping him. Wei Ying laughs and leans on Lan Zhan. Right now, Lan Zhan is so happy to see the one he loves happy. Everything was worth it!

Then, they heard a knock. Lan Zhan looked at the door and stood up to open it. It was Li Zizhen(Ouyang Zizhen) and Lan Sizhui.

"Hanguang jun," they both greeted. Lan Zhan nodded and opened the door widely so the two could go inside.

"Come in." Li Zizhen and Lan Sizhui walked inside Jingshi. Wei Ying went out of their room and welcomed the two.

"Aiyo, Zizhen and Sizhui! I am happy that you two dropped by!" Wei Ying said with a smile holding Lan Xiyang. When Lan Xiyang saw his elder brother he made grabby hands reaching for Lan Sizhui. It made Lan Sizhui's heart warm. He went to his mother and reached for Lan Xiyang. The baby buried his face in his brother's chest.

"He's so cute, Ah Niang!" Lan Sizhui said with a smile on his face. Li Zizhen went beside Lan Sizhui. Lan Zhan stood beside Wei Ying and wrapped his arms around Wei Ying's waist. The two older couples smiled, but Lan Zhan's eyebrow twitched when Li Zizhen snaked his arms to Lan Sizhui's waist.

"Li Zizhen, your arm-" The two disciples and the mother and son looked at Lan Zhan, whose face was so dark. "Remove it." Li Zizhen awkwardly laughs and lets go of Lan Sizhui's waist. Wei Ying grinned and shook his head.

"Lan Zhan, Sizhui is old enough. No need to get angry," Wei Ying said and nudges him. Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying before Lan Sizhui and Li Zizhen.

"Sizhui is still young. Don't mess with the sheets. You both are too young," Lan Zhan said. Wei Ying Laughs and pats Lan Zhan's arms. Li Zizhen and Lan Sizhui blushed and looked at each other. It made Lan Zhan suspicious and it made his face black more. Wei Ying shakes his head, but there is amusement on his face. "Did you two..."