Special 2: Yiling Ghost (Part 1)

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying are preparing to depart from Gusu. Wei Ying is really uneasy to leave his son alone though there is so many people volunteered to take care of him. Their eldest son was there and he knows how to take care of his younger brother.

"Sizhui, always checked him up in the nursery after your class," Wei Ying reminded. Lan Jingyi scoffed and crosses his arms.

"Wei Qianbei, you don't trust us do you?" Lan Sizhui smacked his friend's back. Lan Jingyi yelped and looked at Lan Sizhui with a pout. Lan Sizhui widened his eyes and glared at him before smiling to his mother.

"Don't worry, ah niang! Xiyang is safe with me. Jin Ling and Zizhen are with us too. Uncle Qiren too volunteered to take care of him." Wei Ying nodded and sighed. This is the first time that he will leave his son alone after a few months of nursing him. Lan Xiyang is already 4 months old and growing faster and becoming heavy. He's also getting more cuter and looking more like his father, Lan Wangji.

"Xiyang, ah niang and ah die will come back after a few days. Be good and always listen to gege okay?" Lan Xiyang flail his arms and legs as if he understand what his mother telling him. Wei Ying smiled and kissed the baby's cheeks and forehead. Lan Zhan saw this and did the same to his son before snaking his arms to Wei Ying's waist. Also, he gave Li Zizhen(Ouyang Zizhen) a warning gaze which the latter immediately notice and nodded. 1 meter apart from Lan Sizhui. In order to marry him in the future, he needs to follow the bride's father.

"Be good and take care each other. Sizhui, I am putting you in charge of your brother. Understand?" Lan Sizhui nodded enthusiastically.

"Yes, father. Also, take care too." Lan Zhan nodded. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan took out their swords and mounted. They went to Yilling for some ghost business that they need to exterminate or put it into peace. Lan Zhan decided to take the Job with Wei Ying instead of the juniors to do it fast and accurate. They are already in the inn and having a rest when Wei Ying sighed and missed their child even if it's not that long since they seperated. Lan Zhan noticed it and hugged Wei Ying.

"It will only take a few days." Wei ying nodded.

"I know, it's just... I miss Xiyang. This is the longest time I am away from him and I feel uneasy." Lan Zhan pats Wei Ying's head and kissed his forehead.

"We'll finished it in no time!" Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan and then he nodded.

"Okay, Let's do it!" Lan Zhan smiled and kissed Wei Ying's lips. Wei Ying kissed him back and their kiss deepened. It made Wei Ying blush and pulled back. Also, it's been months since Lan Zhan and him done the deed. "Lan Zhan, what I mean is do the work not... this!"

"I know, I just missed kissing you like this." Lan Zhan teasing smile which made Wei Ying blushed more because his husband was making his heart beat fast. But because he also miss kissing him like this, why not give in and have a time for themselves? "Lan Zhan... You know... Should we?"

"Mn? Only Wei Ying can answer it," Lan Zhan said. He actually wanted to touch Wei Ying but he doesn't want to make Wei Ying pregnant anytime soon. His Wife needed to have a lot of rest. But if he's going to choose, he doesn't want to make him pregnant again. He was worried for Wei Ying's safety.

"Then have me, Lan Er gege," Wei Ying said and slid his clothes down with a seductive smile on his face. Lan Zhan's ears turned red and throat felt dry. He is thirsty for his wife and since it was laid down for him, then he is greatful.

"Don't complain for a bad back, tomorrow." Lan Zhan said and succumb to the lust he feels.

The Next day~

As usual, Lan Zhan wake up early the same time as always and looked at his wife who is sleeping peacefully and has this contentment on his face. He prepared himself and he did the same with Wei Ying. He bathe him, put him in his clothes and make his hair. Wei Ying smiled when he saw his husband focus on brushing his hair and putting his usual red hair tie.