Chapter 43 - We should go now to your Master's sect

Xue Yang and Wang Ju are having a fun time together, and Xiao Xingchen stays a reasonable distance from the two. He felt worse and worse when he saw how touchy Wang Ju was to his wife. He wanted to rip the guy apart from his wife.

"Xiao Yang, why aren't you drinking?" Wang Ju asked and gave Xiao Xingchen some side glance and felt pleased when he saw how the latter frowned at every touch he gave to Xue Yang.

"Ah? Well, I don't feel like drinking these past few days. I feel too sluggish and nauseous." Wang Ju and Xiao Xingchen(because he could hear what they were talking about) looked at him, a little curious but with a frown. Xiao Xingchen frowned because Xue Yang didn't tell him what he felt these past few days, but then he remembered that he was too busy to care for his wife. He wanted to smack his head because of it. At the same time, Wang Ju thought that Xue Yang had an underlying disease.

"Are you okay?" Wang Ju asked, full of concern. Xue Yang nodded and drank his tea. He will get checked up with Wen Qing tomorrow. He wanted to leave for a while because Xiao Xingchen really stressed him out.

"I am fine. No need to worry." Wang Ju stood up and held Xue Yang's arms to make him stand up.

"Come, I will take you to the healers." But Xue Yang stopped him and pulled his arm from him.

"I told you, I am fine!" Xue Yang said with a smile, but Wang Ju was not convinced. Instead, he picked Xue Yang up like a sack of potatoes. Xue Yang got alarmed because his stomach was being pressed down. "Wait, wait! Stop! My stomach is being pressed!" Xue Yang immediately said, which made Wang Ju put him down and look at Xue Yang, confused. Xue Yang doesn't want to press down. What if he's pregnant? He will put his child in danger. 

"And what about it?" Xue Yang looked away and saw his husband glaring at them, more like Wang Ju. Xue Yang rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Nothing. Let's go. My night got ruined!" Xue Yang turned. Xiao Xingchen felt so bad because his wife is rejecting him. Wang Ju felt pleased. The relationship between the two is getting worse, and it is his chance to take back Xue Yang. He will take good care of him even though Wen Chaojiao said to kill him and Song Lan wanted Xiao Xingchen. 

"Okay, then let's go." They were about to leave, but Xiao Xingchen couldn't take it anymore! So he went to Xue Yang, picked him up bridal style, surprised his wife, and then left. Wang Ju was surprised that he didn't move for a certain time because of the shock. Xue Yang didn't say anything and just looked at his husband holding him. He was still pissed at him and didn't want to talk to him for a while or longer. When they arrived at the house, Xiao Xingchen put Xue Yang on their bed and the latter laid down facing the other way, not meeting his husband. 

"Ah Yang..." Xiao Xingchen called, but Xue Yang did not answer. "Why are you so close with that person?"

"Why do you care? Why don't you just leave and go to that place where those women you wanted to help so bad." Xiao Xingchen sat down in bed and sighed deeply. He was ashamed, but he deserved to feel the coldness from Xue Yang. 

"Ah Yang, I didn't go to them this time. Forgive me. I am sorry." Xue Yang smirked and looked at him.

"After you said sorry, you'll do it again after a few days. I don't believe you," Xue Yang said and turned again. Xiao Xingchen laid down beside Xue Yang then he hugged him from behind. At first, Xue Yang pushed his arms away, but Xiao Xingchen kept doing that until Xue Yang stopped and let him do what he wanted. Then Xiao Xingchen pulled him into his arms, and Xue Yang was pouting and still avoiding looking at him. "Ah Yang, the master made me... realize my mistake."

"Baoshan Sanren came?" Xue Yang asked and looked at him curiously. Xiao Xingchen smiled because his wife looked at him at last. 

"You looked at me again," Xiao Xingchen said. Xue Yang rolled his eyes and looked away again. 

"Shut up! Answer me!" Xiao Xingchen sighed and hugged his wife. 

"Master told me that I should prioritize you more than my responsibility. She's true about it because you're my significant other, my cultivation partner, and my lifelong confidant. I am sorry, my Ah Yang. I won't do it ever again. I promised, this time, I would make it right. " Xue Yang didn't reply, but Xue Yang was still pouting. Xiao Xingchen kissed Xue Yang's forehead, nose, eyes, cheeks, and last is the lips. Xue Yang looked at him, and he saw the tenderness in Xiao Xingchen's eyes. Why does he always fall for him? Even if he's so mad, he always comes back to him.

"Xiao Xingchen, I-"

"Chen'er, we need your help!" Xue Yang rolled his eyes when Xiao Xingchen stood up. Xue Yang sat up and eyes Xiao Xingchen. Didn't he promise right now? But why did he walk towards the door? Xue Yang shook his head and was about to lay down, but he stopped when he heard Xiao Xingchen's words.

"I am sorry, but I won't help you anymore. Look for somebody else," Xiao Xingchen said and locked their door. But the mother and daughter kept banging on the door, but Xiao Xingchen put a silent talisman that they didn't hear the noise outside anymore. Then he put a silent talisman inside the house. Xue Yang's right eyebrow raised, and he looked at Xiao Xingchen. 

"Are this for real now?" Xue Yang asked. Xiao Xingchen nodded and sat beside Xue Yang. He will never let anyone touch his wife anymore. If he needed to hide Xue Yang, he would do it in a heartbeat. He didn't want to feel the stinging pain in his heart when Wang Ju put his hands anywhere on Xue Yang's body, or he would hurt someone who even touched his wife's single hair. Except for his nephew, Sect Leader Jiang, and other female friends who know that Xue Yang is his wife and respect their relationship. 

"Ah Yang, why not we leave this place and look for another?" Xiao Xingchen said. Xue Yang blinked and thought about Xiao Xingchen's suggestion. If that happens, it will be a good thing, or they can stay with Xiao Xingchen's Master, Baoshan Sanren's sect. Maybe they can settle near Yunmeng.

"Sure, let's do it!" Xiao Xingchen felt happy since Xue Yang accepted his proposal. He was about to kiss Xue Yang when suddenly Xue Yang had an urge to vomit, so he pushed Xiao Xingchen away and went to the nearby bucket before vomiting all the food he ate. Xiao Xingchen got worried since he heard that Xue Yang felt nauseous and sluggish. 

"Are you okay, Ah Yang?" Xiao Xingchen asked and stroke Xue Yang's back while emptying his stomach. Xue Yang shakes his head. 

"Are you-" Xue Yang vomited in the bucket. "Seriously asking me that? Now that you're looking at me emptying my stomach?" Xiao Xingchen felt bad and checked Xue Yang's pulse. He was good at reading pulse, and he's quite knowledgeable about medicine. But why does he feel something different from Xue Yang's pulse? He can feel two heartbeats beating simultaneously. He was feeling a pregnancy pulse.

"Ah Yang, your pulse is weird. Why can I feel a pregnancy pulse from you?" Xue Yang looked at Xiao Xingchen like he had grown another head. "Unbelievable, isn't it?"

"I think we should go now to your Master's sect."

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: Jealousy Arc of Xiao Xingchen is not deep as the two, but it will be chaotic in the future! Well, I'll go back tomorrow. Hehehe, since I want to expand my passion and turn it into a career, I will be writing original stories! And so far, I am so pleased to tell you guys that I have my page on FB. You can search and reach me thru my FB page.

WangxianDaughterLian is my BL Page, while JustALittleGirl07 is my genuine and first Watty Acct

WangxianDaughterLian is my BL Page, while JustALittleGirl07 is my genuine and first Watty Acct. I hope I can hear more from your guys. I will post all my upcoming Wangxian Fanfics and Original BL stories. Also, my JustALittlegirl07 acct is where I post my original romance Filipino stories. I have Dreame, and there is a new one at GoodNovel. 

Pardon my English, grammatical errors, and spelling. See you soon, Lovelies! Mwah!