Chapter 18 - Nightmare (Xue Yang)

"Well, tomorrow will be the start of the real journey. Maybe thinking of a small miracle will happen is not bad at all, Xue Yang. Sometimes, you just need to believe." Xue Yang clenched his jaw and looked away. He put his hand on his lowe abdomen and closed his eyes. Jiang Cheng looked down and lookes at his stomach before sighing and put some wood to the fire. Wei Ying is the only one who is optimistic. He believe in miracle when he already experience it a lot of times. The trio slept while Baoshan Sanren and Wen Qing are still awake.

"Is the Pink Translucent flower is the one you're aiming, Master?" Wen Qing asked. Baoshan Sanren looked at her and smiled.

"Yes, the pink Translucent Lotus Flower is called Aerum Lotus. Snow Mountain Mist Lotus Flower and Aerum Lotus are in the same pond in the mountain. But it was hard to obtain that flower unlike the Snow Mountain Mist Lotus Flower, it won't show if you're not worthy. Only to those who are worthy. Let's see if these three are worthy, father tend to make it hard for others," Baoshan Sanren said and stood up and walked out. Wen Qing followed her out and they walked out the cave and they left clearly leaving the trio on the cave.

When Xue Yang opened his eyes, he was greeted by a light that blinded him. Then when he finally opened his eyes, he was on a familiar place. It was a place he really hated, where everything starts. He was pushed down by someone and he fall down to his face. He noticed his hands were so little just like a child.

"What the f*ck? Did I shrunk?" Xue Yang muttered and looked at his hand. But this time, his pinky is still intact. He blinked and looked around. No, did he went back to time? He remembered he just slept on the cave along with Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng.

"WEI WUXIAN! JIANG CHENG!" Xue Yang yelled and run around. "WEI YING! JIANG CHENG!" But no one answered and people are looking at him weirdly as if he lost his mind. "F*ck! Where they are? Don't tell me I went back to the past! Because I don't want to!" He grit his teeth. He doesn't want to get back where he still haven't met Xiao Xingchen. He can't! He's not going to let them happen!

"Beat it you brat!" Xue Yang was thrown down the ground. Then a passing carriage went pass at him and crushed his pinky. The familiar pain and the crushing bones of his llittle finger linger again.

"F*ck! F*ck! F*ck!" Xue Yang continuesly cursing and glared at be carriage. He remember the scene but it was different to what really happened. Then he felt his head ache so he closed his eyes and massaged his temples. The pain was gone but something is pressing his throat. So, he opened his eyes and he was met by Xiao Xingchen, sword was pointed to his throat. The happiness surged in his heart.

"Ah Chen!" Xue Yang called and was about to go near Xiao Xingchen but the latter pressed the sword to his neck. It poke a tiny wound on his neck.

"Don't even think of moving, Xue Yang! You killed the Chang Ping clan! You hurted Song Lan! How could you!" Xiao Xingchen was full of hate. In his voice and in his words, it was full of venom. Xue Yang shakes his head. Xiao Xingchen knows that Song Lan was hurt because of his Didi. He wasn'y hurt because he was accusing but instead, he was hurt because there was hate and anger on Xiao Xingchen's face to him. He never saw it again since they become one.

"I'm not the one who hurted Song Lan! You knew about it! What are you talking about, Ah Chen?!" Xue Yang said. Xiao Xingchen glared at him fiercely and was about to attack him.

"Save your breath and use it to the afterlife!" Xiao Xingchen said and stabbed him on the stomach. He felt a pain on his stomach and he can feel a warm liquid came out from the wound but his heart hurts more than the wound he recieved.

"Ah Chen..." Xue Yang bit his teeth. Xiao Xingchen pulled back his sword and Xue Yang walked back for a few steps and decided to run away from Xiao Xingchen. But Xiao Xingchen followed him and attacked him and hurted him in other parts of his body but he didn't fight back. Even if his love one attack him, he won't fight back. Until he get away with Xiao Xingchen for a while. He sighed and held his bleeding wound. He panted and lean on a wall near him. He was thinking why his husband seems acting weird. Did he got pierced by a Skull Piercer? Just like how they did to other people? He walked and walked until he heard a cry of a child. No, a baby to be exact. He heard a cry of a baby. He went to where it was until he reached an abandoned house. When he came inside the gate, he saw the child. Wrapped in a blanket and laying in the cold hard floor. He walked toward it and held the child. The baby was crying hard.