Chapter 31 - Someone flirting with Xue Yang!

Xue Yang looked at the person beside him. He's not his husband, he's not someone he knew and why this person beside him? Is he looking for a fight?

"Do I f*ck*ng know you?" Xue Yang asked pissed. Every one knows that they shouldn't stay near toward Xue Yang when he's pissed or something. Only one person can sooth this person and that is his husband, Xiao Xingchen. Wang Ju smiled at him and shook his head.

"I am new to this place, actually I arrived here today. But I am surprised to see a person like you. I kind of got excited," Wang Ju said with a wide flirty smile. Xue Yang squinted his eyes and smirked.

"F*ck off! I am not in the mood for a fight," Xue Yang scoffed and drink his wine. But Wang Ju stopped him from drinking and make him Xue Yang face him. The latter looked at him annoyed. "I told you, I AM NOT IN THE MOOD!" Xue Yang hold Wang Ju's wrist that he used to make his face look at him.

"It's fine. I just want to see you, my cutie pie." Wan Ju remove his hand on Xue Yang's face and hold his hand before kissing the back of his hand. Xue Yang was stupefied. This person had some guts to do this to him. But he saw Wang Ju's eyes dilated clearly saying what he said was true. He saw a smirk on his face clrearly flirting with him. Which the first time he saw someone openly looked at him like that. He pulled his hand back awkwardly.

"Q-quit playing with me!" Xue Yang said and stood up. A sudden dizziness hits him and he got out of balance and Wang Ju reached for him and catch him to his arms. Xue Yang was so surprised on his face. Before he even tore himself from the man, someone harshly pulled him from the hands of his capturer and been carried like a sack of potatoes.

"Who are you to touch Xue Yang?" Xue Yang heard his husband's voice and it was clearly came from this man who was holding him. He sighed in relief. Wang Ju looked at Xiao Xingchen boredly and sighed.

"You know, Xue Yang is not like a captive and tamed cat that you wanted. He has a lot of potential that can be improved if you let him go," Wang Ju said and looked at Xiao Xingchen seriously. The latter knows how capable Xue Yang is. His cultivation is good and so as his swordmanship but he was too wicked for the eyes of other people. Xue Yang didn't like the insult that the man said toward his husband.

"He's not the one at fault, it's my own choice to stay! Now, fuck off!" Xue Yang said angrily. Xiao Xingchen was pleased that Xue Yang was not bewitched by this man. Wang Ju smiled and looked at Xue Yang who was looking at him angrily despite his current position.

"You know, you shouldn't upset your husband, Taoist Xiao. I quite heard your name in Yi City and I am a new resident. The City governor can testify my residency. Also, my name is Wang Ju. I will ask for your help if I needed since you're very helpful toward the people." Then he looked at Xue Yang. "Ah Yang, if you need someone to talk to, you can come to me and talk to me okay? I will entertain you to the best of my ability."

"No need. I can entertain my husband and he doesn't need you!" Xiao Xingchen said angrily and stormed off after putting three silver ingot on the table. Wang Ju smirked and shakes his head.

"Let's see about that," Wang Ju muttered and clearly forming a plan to sabotage everything the husbands have. Wang Ju really had affection for Xue Yang since they become the last disciple of their Master and it seems like Xue Yang already forgotten since Xue Yang's real goal is to meet Xiao Xingchen.

"You'll be mine again, Xue Yang."

Xiao Xingchen with Xue Yang on his shoulder ponder about what the man said. He can feel that the man who was looking at his husband like his husband and he's not liking it at all.

"Ah Chen, don't listen to him! Don't even think about it!" Xue Yang said annoyed. He was not annoyed by his husband but toward that man. He doesn't like how he talk toward Xiao Xingchen and he talks like him which annoyed him also bigtime! When they arrived to their home, Xiao Xingchen put down Xue Yang gently on their bed.

"I am not thinking about it." But the truth is he is. Xue Yang has a lot of potential but the problem is how he grew up is different from him. It was harsh, full of pain and suffering. So the tendency, Xue Yang wasn't brought up nicely. He needs to fight for his life and the enjoyment turns into bloody mess. Xue Yang didn't experience love from someone other than him. Did he once say 'I love you, Xue Yang?' If he can't remember. It was always Xue Yang who makes him feel loved. It should be different. He should be the one showing and loving Xue Yang.

He was busy and forgotten to give Xue Yang a lot of love he deserve. Seeing someone eyed his husband opened his eyes that he shouldn't let Xue Yang be taken away from him. Xue Yang has a lot of charms that some women and men got them attracted to him. He feel so threatened and he doesn't like it at all. He settled his face to Xue Yang's neck. Other than the smell of wine Xue Yang drank, he can smell sweetened lotus flower from him. It was irresistable that it always turned him on but he always refused to do something because Xue Yang got injured just a few weeks ago. And now, it was like inviting him to devour Xue Yang . It was so strong that it was so tempting. He was fond of sweets and this kind of sweet is very much to his liking.

"Ah Yang, my husband. Did I say you're so irresistable right now?" Xiao Xingchen said and kisses Xue Yang neck and left a mark. Xue Yang being slightly drunk, moaned because he was sensitive right now.

"N-no..." he answered. Xiao Xingchen's kisses went to Xue Yang's ears and he bit his earlobes.

"I love you, Ah Yang." Xue Yang stiffen and looked at Xiao Xingchen. Xiao Xingchen sweetly looked at Xue Yang and slowly take off his clothes. "I will make sure to give more love to you tonight, Ah Yang. Be prepared." Xue Yang blushed and looked away. His husband is eager today and he like it.

"Okay."

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: Okay! It's XiaoXue next is XiCheng! Be prepared for the miracle and some... Heartbreaking parts. I want to apologize now... I am sorry! I want you to be warned and don't get angry at me because for sure, no, I am sure that YOU'LL GET ANGRY AT ME! so I am sorry!

Sooo See you soon, Lovelies! Pardon my English, grammatical error and Spellings.