Chapter 36 - Broken

Jiang Cheng smirked and glared at the woman in front of him. So, they went here to confess? But why did she want to make Lan Xichen leave just to tell him this?

"Then why did you ask Sect Leader Lan to leave? Why did you tell this to me alone?" Jiang Cheng asked and cluched the chair's arm rest. If the chair's arm rest was a wood, it already broke. Thankfully it was iron. Liu Qin looked down with sadness on his face.

"He-He will lie to you. But he only needed the child to success him so, I still wish for you to accept him and continue your relationship." Jiang Cheng laugh bitterly. So, she want him to be the mistress? That doesn't seem right? Lan Xichen cheated on him with her just to have a child. Then what about his suffering and shame he did for him? He went to the Taicang Mountain to get the blessing just to be played like this? He didn't sacrifice his body just for Lan Xichen to cheat on him!

"Want me to be his mistress? Woman, that is not how it works. I am a Sect Leader of my clan, I won't be a mistress just to gain his love. If he choose you, then so be it! You two can leave and never return. A-Rong! Escort the guest out of the mansion and please tell them to never return! They disrespected me too much for expossing their affair on me!" A man came inside the toom and take(gently) Liu Qin out. Jiang Cheng stayed with a cold face looking at her while she is being dragged away.

She didn't expect that Jiang Cheng will threw them out. She thought that he will undertsand because Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng love each other. But she can't blame Jiang Cheng. She saw the hurt and betrayal in his eyes. She was the only one to blame. She went out of the room and Lan Xichen went to her, kind of excited.

"What did Jiang Cheng said?" Lan Xichen asked. Liu Qin looked down and clasped her both hands. A-Rong, Jiang Cheng's trusted servant looked at them with hate anger.

"Sect Leader Lan and Lady Liu. Would you please leave the mansion already? Sect Leader Jiang said that you are not allowed to go here anymore." Lan Xichen frowned and looked A-Rong before walking towards him.

"A-Rong, I wanted to talk to Jiang Cheng. Please, I am begging you! She might have said something wrong that it anger Jiang Cheng." A-Rong looked down and bowed.

"Sect Leader Jiang is not looking good these past few days, I want to ask you to leave and never come back. I am just a servant who followed his master's words. Please, don't trpuble this servant," A-Rong said with a bow. A-Rong saw that Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng loves each other, all throughout their relationship he was aware and he supported it. Jiang Cheng was the one who helped him and his family so he will follow Jiang Cheng to the ends as a payback for what he did for him. He was hurt for his master. He heard what this vile man and woman did to his master and he wanted them gone immediately. "Please." Lan Xichen didn't know what to do. He looked at the main hall. It was tightly shut and it seems that Jiang Cheng won't leave inside unless he and Liu Qin left. So he decided to do the latter. Leave the place but he will come back again. He will come to his Wanyin.

Jin Ling was playing with his sister because it was his duty to do it because his parents are so busy and Jin Mei can't go too rowdy with her mother because she is pregnant. Then a knock was heard from the door.

"Is something the matter?" Jin Ling asked the servant outside. Why they are knocking in almost in the middle of the night.

"Ouyang gongzi came," Jin Ling stood up from his sit and asked for Jin Mei's nany to take her away because he has a guest.

"Quickly, take Zizhen to my room!" Jin Ling said which the servant did immediately. When Ouyang Zizhen came, he saw how worse he is. "Zizhen, what happened?" Jin Ling asked really worried. His best friend's eyes are red and puffy. It seems that his best friend's relationship with his cousin(He called him now cousin since Wei Ying is his mother's younger brother) ended up. Jin Ling sighed and patted his back. "It's going to be okay, Zizhen. I am here for you."

"Ah Ling, can you... Drink with me?" Jin Ling nodded and asked a servant to bring him some wine to accompany his best friend. He will take a risk of being scolded by his Ah niang and Ah die just for his best friend.

On the other hand... Jingyi also accompany Lan Sizhui. Friends will always stick together.

The Next day, Jin Ling asked Lan Jingyi to do a nighthunt with him with some disciples. Lan Sizhui is taking care of his Ah niang in Hanguang Jun's order and Zizhen went home. The uncles were so worried for the two since they have history of being too rowdy and a mistake happen. They understand. Their relationship is open to the others so it wasn't awkward to other disciples.

"Jingyi, did you know that Sizhui will split up with Zizhen?" Jin Ling asked his lover. Lan Jingyi sighed and scratched the back of his head.

"Well, Sizhui opened his heart to me and told me that it was for Zizhen. Which I understand since you're the heir of your family, you need to have heirs too so I didn't accept all your advances." Jin Ling nodded and sighed. He hold Lan Jingyi's hand and squeeze it tight.

"I am happy that my parents accepted you and my own orientation. I am ready to spend a lifetime with you," Jin Ling said with a smile on his face. Lan Jingyi blushed and looked away.

"Don't attack me like that, Jin Ling! You're making my heart beat so fast that my breath with hitch at any moment!" Lan Jingyi said and cover his face with a hand. Jin Ling blushed too and smiled widely before hugging Lan Jingyi. The other disciples with them just ignore them in order not to eat a lot of dog food.

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: at least there is one couple is happy!

*sits in a corner*

Ah, you guys are so hard in Wei Ying on last chapters. Well, I agree with all your comments. But one of you got what I want to convey. Wei Ying is a type of person who wants to suffer by himself and doesn't want others to be burden by it. He learned it in a hard way before.

Anyway, pardon my English, grammatical Erorr and spelling. See you soon, Lovelies!