Chapter 58 - Huan, Marry me

Wei Ying can only shake his head when he saw his brother-in-law and sworn brother flirting with each other. They already made up and enjoyed each other's presence. Lan Xichen was very happy to be with his Wanyin again. He became more caring and loving.

"Ah Cheng, are you comfortable?"

"Ah Cheng, are you hungry? Do you want me to buy something?"

"Ah Cheng, Ah Cheng, Ah Cheng..."

Jiang Cheng didn't know if he will be annoyed or happy because of Lan Xichen's excessive care. But instead, he chooses to enjoy it. Wei Ying nudges Jiang Cheng while Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen are talking.

"How was it having him back?" Wei Ying asked with a smile. Jiang Cheng looked at him before looking at Lan Xichen.

"I got to admit, It was good having him back." Wei Ying nodded and eat some tanghulu.

"Well, what do you think of marrying him now? Maybe, it's time that you and brother-in-law get married right?" Jiang Cheng sighed and crossed his arms then he looked at Lan Xichen who was laughing and having an enjoyable time with his brother.

"Do you think?" Wei Ying nodded.

"I think he deserves the title. He still loves you despite getting married to another woman. Maybe it's time for you two to settle down. Lan Zhan waited for 16 years for me, so we eloped after we confessed to each other. But now that your love has been tested and you passed it, I think that is enough to make you marry him. Heck, you should've married him last year!" Wei Ying said and patted Jiang Cheng's back. Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes and shakes his head. "Don't wait for your stomach to get big before you decided to get married."

"You sound like an expert," Jiang Cheng said. Wei Ying laughs and stood up.

"I am not an expert. It's just that, it's frustrating to see you and brother-in-law like that." Wei Ying said and smiled. Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen went to the side of their wives. They have tray in their hands with food and medicine.

"Wei Ying," Lan Zhan called and put a medicine in front of Wei Ying. The latter sighed and drink the medicine. Lan Xichen smiled and also put the same thing in front of Jiang Cheng. Wei Ying frowned and turned to his husband.

"Lan Zhan can you ask Wen Qing if I can I don't drink this?" Lan Zhan shakes his head and put his hand on Wei Ying's lower abdomen.

"It's for our baobao. Please?" Lan Zhan cooed his husband. Wei Ying pouted and sighed. Lan Zhan give him a smile and kissed Wei Ying's cheeks. Wei Ying smiled widely and kissed Lan Zhan's lips. Jiang Cheng frowned and shakes his head. He drink the medicine that Lan Xichen put in front of him then Jiang Cheng saw Lan Xichen looking at his brother and Wei Ying with a smile on his face when he remembered what Wei Ying told him a few minutes ago. Maybe, what Wei Ying told him might be right.

"Huan..." Lan Xichen looked at Jiang Cheng with a wide smile on his face. Lan Xichen put his hand over Jiang Cheng.

"What's the matter, Ah Cheng? Is there something wrong?" Jiang Cheng sighed deeply and looked at Lan Xichen seriously. It's now or never1

"Huan, marry me," Jiang Cheng said seriously. Lan Xichen stiffened. His smile froze and even his hands turned cold. He didn't expect that Jiang Cheng will say that. A few minutes ago, Lan Xichen was thinking of proposing to Jiang Cheng so that they can avoid him getting an engagement, and here he was being proposed to by his lover.

"Woah! That's soo unexpected! Brother-in-law, what is your answer?" Wei Ying teased and they saw. Wiggle his eyebrows up and down playfully. Jiang Cheng blushed but he maintained his serious face. Lan Xichen blinked then looked at Wei Ying and Lan Zhan first before Jiang Cheng. His heart warmed and was filled with happiness! Who wouldn't? He's been waiting for him for soo long!

"I should be the one doing the proposal," Lan Xichen said and blushed before looking down. Jiang Cheng coughed and smile at Lan Xichen.

"We're both men why can't I propose to you? It doesn't matter, what matter is your answer. Marry me or marry me? You said you'll take responsibility for me, so now it's your chance!" Jiang Cheng said and crossed his arms. Lan Xichen laughs and hugged Jiang Cheng immediately.

"There is only one option, I will marry you Ah Cheng! You made me the happiest man in the whole cultivation world!" Lan Xichen said and kissed Jiang Cheng on the lips. They heard many claps and they were surprised to see everyone looking at them clearly happy about the news! The newly engaged couple blushed when they saw everyone.

"At Last, uncle Cheng will get married! I will be free!" Jin Ling said grinning. Lan Jingyi nudges him but has a smile on his face. Jiang Cheng heard it and looked at his nephew before smirking.

"Even if I am married, your soon to be uncle will be there to look out for me," Jiang Cheng said. Jin Ling's mouth hanged open and Lan Jingyi laughs at his lover's expression. Ouyang Zizhen and Lan Jingyi expressed their congratulations. Wen Qing was happy for them and Wei Ying is grinning. She winked at Jiang Cheng and the latter smiled back to her. Well, it was a good choice to ask for Lan Xichen's hand. Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng told Jiang Yanli that they will get married and she was really happy for her brother. Now, Jiang Cheng's family is now complete. The only thing they needed to do is to wait for the arrival of their little one.

Nie Huaisang actually sent a message that they lost traces of Wen Chaojiao but they found out that Su She and Jin Guangyao is siding with them and helping them. So they got a lot of enemies now. They need to stay alert so that they will never repeat the sane mistake 16 years ago. After the commotion on the wedding, Lan Xichen came back and express his desicion to the elders about marrying Jiang Cheng. Of course, they opposed the union. But Lan Xichen firmly stand on his decision. He also threatened the elders that he will leave the clan and he will move to Yunmeng, so they reluctantly accepted it.

"Lan Xichen, you need to produce an Heir! You can't possibly have a concubine!" Lan Xichen smiled.

"Well, you just need to wait for a few months. I will present you my heir," Lan Xichen saluted before leaving the place. The elders looked at each other before sighing. Maybe, Lan Xichen decided to adopt someone but little did they know that it was different from what they thought.

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: sorry, I take a break and make an Original Story! It was in english and you can read it on GoodNovel. But this story is a straight one and It was a fantasy novel. Well, I will be back on updating everyday! See you soon, Lovelies!

Pardon my English, grammatical Error and Spelling.