Chapter 26 - Prepare the Marriage

Xue Yang and Wei Ying are talking when Jiang Cheng went to them. They were so surprised to see him walking limping toward them. They give him a teasing smile.

"You two must have enjoyed your night. How was it?" Wei Ying teased. Jiang Cheng coughed to mask his embarrassment.

"Shut up, Wei Wuxian!" Wei Ying shakes his head and looked at Xue Yang.

"We must not let Jiang Cheng get ahead of us," Wei Ying said and nodded. Xue Yang smirked and shakes his head.

"I am on to it later when we get home. You should also do your best, Wei Wuxian. Your husband is so overprotective towards you." Jiang Cheng sighed before nodding.

"You can tease other people but not Wei Ying in front of his husband or you're going to taste his frightening gaze," Jiang Cheng commented and looked at Wei Ying who was now pouting.

"Everyday is everyday!" Wei Ying said confidently. Jiang Cheng and Xue Yang shake their head and are thinking if Wei Ying can do it or not. But they know that Lan Zhan has more self-restraint if Wei Ying is hurt. 

"Xue Yang, it's time to go," Xiao Xingchen walked toward the three. Wei Ying bowed to Xiao Xingchen. Jiang Cheng nodded to him.

"I wish you a great life, Shushu." Xiao Xingchen nodded and smiled then looked at Xue Yang before looking back at Wei Ying.

"You two. I hope you don't stress your husband that he is right now," Xiao Xingchen said. Wei Ying smirked and crossed his arms.

"I will entertain him up to the point that he can't resist me," Wei Ying said with a mischievous smile on his face. Xiao Xingchena and Xue Yang shook their heads. Lan Zhan came with his brother Lan Xichen. Wei Ying immediately went to Lan Zhan and hugged his arms and made his eyes big. "Lan zhan~"

"Wei Ying..." Wei Ying acted cute in front of Lan Zhan so the latter's ears has a tint of red. Wei Ying still has his effects on him even though they are married to each other for a year already. He may be acting cold and expressionless but his inside is still having butterflies.

"Wei Gongzi, you'll be giving Wangji a heart attack." Lan Xichen stood up beside Jiang Cheng and gently put his arm around Jiang Cheng's waist, avoiding yo hurt his waist. Jiang Cheng coughed a little when he felt a little pain in his waist. Wei Ying grinned and looked at Lan Zhan.

"Lan Zhan~ I want a lot of love tonight," Wei Ying said with a playful smile on his face. He was fully healed but Lan Zhan keeps on delaying their lovemaking because he was wounded and Lan Zhan was afraid that the wound will open.

"Wei Ying... Stop..." Lan Zhan said and looked away from him but clearly, he was tempted. Wei Ying pouted and let him go.

"I have fully healed already! If you don't want to, I will ask someone to arrange a room for me! I will hug someone else! I" Wei Ying said angrily and walked away. Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying's retreating back. He clenched his jaw and looked at his brother before bowing.

"Xiongzhang..." Lan Zhan turned away and followed Wei Ying. The two other couples just shake their head and they know that Wei Ying is just throwing a tantrum because of Lan Zhan's insensitivity.

"Take care the both of you," Lan Xichen said with a smile on his face. Xiao Xingchen nodded and bowed.

"I wish you a happy relationship, Sect Leader Lan and Sect Leader Jiang." The two Sect leaders accepted Xiao Xingchen's wishes because for sure that they will see each other after a few months unless Baoshan Sanren called them again. Xue Yang always sees Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying every week. Xue Yang and Wei Ying will visit Yunmeng and they will talk for a whole day and Jiang Cheng will take a break from his duties as a Sect Leader. 

"We wish you the same thing," Jiang Cheng said. Then Xiao Xingchen and Xue Yang left leaving the Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng together.

At Cloud Recesses, Lan Qiren can't contain his happiness but also disappointments. How could his nephew claim a woman without going thru a marriage but he was happy to know that this woman is carrying a Lan. It means that his oldest nephew is not a cut sleeve. Sect Leader Jiang definitely seduced his nephew and he was really glad that he is coming back to the right path.

"I am really disappointed with Lan Xichen, Qiren. If he wanted my daughter then he shouldn't do this thing. You should call Lan Xichen and prepare the marriage as soon as possible!" Lan Qiren nodded and agreed.

"I'll sent him a message right away. Don't worry about it Madam Liu," Lan Qiren said with a smile. Then looked at Liu Qin, beaming. "I will make sure Lan Xichen take responsibility. Don't worry." Liu Qin looked at her mother first. When she saw her mother's sharp look, she bowed to Lan Qiren.

"T-thank you...Master Qiren," Liu Qin said. She grit her teeth and sighed. She put her hand on her belly and carress it. She will make sure that the child is safe.

Lan Zhan was with Wei Ying and they are having their private time together. Lan Zhan keeps on hugging Wei Ying. Which at first annoyed Wei Ying but eventually enjoyed his husband's love and attention.

"Lan Zhan, if possible I gained an ability to give you children, how many do you want?" Wei Ying asked. His heart was beating so fast. Lan Zhan didn't say anything for a few minutes so he turned to look at Lan Zhan who was thinking deeply. "Lan Zhan?"

"Hmm... Maybe 10?" Lan Zhan said and looked at Wei Ying. The latter blinked at Lan Zhan's number of children he wants then smirked.

"Lan Zhan, do you think of me as a pig?" Lan Zhan seriously shook his head. He thinks like that because he knew that it was impossible for his husband to get pregnant but in reality, he wanted three to four children. All looks like Wei Ying and it didn't matter what is the gender.

"Mn." Wei Ying shook his head. He didn't know if he will laugh of cry because of what his husband said. Well, he will TRY to give Lan Zhan that much children if he can. He was about to say something when someone knocked on the door of their room. Lan Zhan stood up and opened the door. Lan Xichen smiled when he saw his brother. Wei Ying stood up and hugged Lan Zhan's arms before facing Lan Xichen.

"Zewu Jun? Is there something wrong?" Wei Ying asked. Lan Xichen sighed.

"Wangji, Wei Gongzi, I just want to inform you that Me and Jiang Cheng will come back first to Gusu Lan. Uncle said that we need to deal a serious problem so I will take Jiang Cheng with me," Lan Xichen said. Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan first before looking at Lan Zhan.

"Then will come home with you."

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: sorry for not updating yesterday or 2 days already.. I am really busy and I have a sudden vacation yesterday hehehe sorry! I will update tomorrow... I promise! See you soon, Lovelies!

Pardon my English, Grammatical Error and spellings.