Chapter 7 - Loving In-laws of Jingyi

"So, did you come to me to tell me that you will accept my terms?" Lan Qiren said as he smiled when he saw his two nephews. Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen bowed first before sitting in front of Lan Qiren. Lan Zhan had lost his respect to his Uncle for hurting his husband. He has been tolerant to him but he keeps on disappointing him and forgiving him for the things he have done to Wei Ying. He understand that it was for his own good but he was already an adult and can choose whatever he wanted.

"Uncle, Wangji hopes that this will be the last time you interfere with their relationship so as mine. But if you keep on doing it, I hope you are ready for the next time you'd done something like this again because we will not be tolerant of you anymore," Lan Xichen said and bowed. Lan Qiren can't believe that he was being threatened by his nephew. He grit his teeth.

"Is this what you get from being with those two? Did the two of them ordered you?" Lan Qiren asked the two of them angrily. Lan Zhan looked at hid Uncle.

"Shifu, this is a decision is what we decided. It's not because they ordered it, it's because we have enough of you interfering with our relationship with our chosen partner. If you want an heir, you get married and have children of your own." Lan Zhan said and stood up and bowed then he left. Lan Qiren was so surprised to what Lan Zhan have said. Lan Xichen almost laugh out loud but Lan Zhan really do have a point. Lan Xichen bowed to their Uncle.

"Please Uncle, consider our suggestion. Also, we'll be not present for 2 months. We'll leave tomorrow for a long journey ahead. We just want to inform you. I already done all the necessary works that needed to be done. We'll be taking Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi on the journey. For the next 2 months, I hope uncle have his conclusion," Lan Xichen said with a smile on his face. He also stood up, bowed and left Lan Qiren's office room. The people who were inside smiled inside. It seems the twin Jades were really angry with their Uncle.

Su She was tending to Jin Guangyao when the man who saved them came back with a lot of things that they needed and some people with him. He went in front of the resting Jin Guangyao and glared at the man. Even though they were rescued he can't be hundred percent trusting this man.

"You're always on guard, I will not hurt him... for now," the man said and looked at them with a smile. Su She squinted his eyes because he felt like he saw the man before. Someone that they despise year before. When he suddenly remembered he stiffened.

"W-W-Wen Chao!" He exclaimed. The man laughs and shakes his head before glaring at him.

"Of course not. I am not that stupid man! I am not my stupid father!" the man said with venom on his words. Su She immediately knows who this man is. A young man that is almost the same age as the juniors. "I am Wen Chaojiao who my parents completely forgotten."

"Wen Chao and Wang Lingjiao's son?" Su She asked. Wen Chaojiao smiled.

"I am," he answered. Su She can't believe that the Wens have a living descendant! They thought that they already killed all except for the Wen siblings.

"Why did you save us? Guangyao and I are just a wanted man, what do you want from us?" Su She said and crossed his arms. Wen Chaojiao smirked.

"We have the same enemy, as what other says, the enemy's enemy is my friend. I want to get revenge on the clans. I need a lot of help," Wen Chaojiao said. Su She sighed and shook his head.

"That would be impossible. The clans are so powerful, much more the Gusu Lan Sect. They got Wei Wuxian, the Yiling Patriarch who was now very much powerful." Wen Chaojiao laughs.

"As if I didn't know that, don't worry we have a lot of time to prepare and right now, Gusu Lan sect is in chaos! It's not as united as before," Wen Chaojiao said with a smile on his face. Su She wanted to get revenge in Wei Wuxian but he doesn't have an army. Wen Chaojiao noticed it and he smirked. "We both have the same enemy now, all we can do is to form an alliance to each other. We will get revenge on them. What can you say?"