Chapter 2 - The trio's problem

Wei Ying, Jiang Cheng and Xue Yang are resting in lotus pavillion. Xue Yang left Yi City to control his anger and went to Yunmeng for visitation. Since the trio are the bottom in realtionship, they developed a bond. They share their experiences and their concerns and ask advices and sometimes they just tease each other or more like Wei Ying and Xue Yang tease Jiang Cheng for being grumpy all the time as if they are all friends since they were young. But right now, they don't have energy to do anything.

"I am soo f*ck*ng annoyed," Xue Yang opened with a lot of curses came out after. Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng sighed and shakes their heads.

"Tell us about it, It seems that it's not worst than ours," Wei Ying said and grunted before slumping in his seat. Jiang Cheng drink his tea in one gulp. Xue Yang banged the tablet in anger.

"There is this old woman who I want to kill badly that keeps on partnering Xiao Xingchen to her daughter! Ah Chen clearly told her that he is married to me but she's rubbing to my face that I can't give him a child!" Wei Ying snort and shake his head.

"I know what you feel because it's definitely what I feel right now! I want to send a horde of fierce corpse to Lan Qiren! Lan Zhan keeps his distance to that woman, Liu Sizhi, but Lan Qiren always, ALWAYS SET THEM UP TOGETHER FOR THE PAST WEEKS! AND IT'S KILLING ME!" Wei Ying almost split the table in two because of his anger. Jiang Cheng just look at the two and then he sighed. He looked down and stared at his tea.

"What about you, Cheng-Cheng?" asked by Xue Yang. Wei Ying make face.

"Jiang Cheng is lucky, brother-in-law stick to him like a melted sugar. Lan Zhan was often called by Lan Qiren because that old fuddy buddy hates me!" Wei Ying was really distressed. Jiang Cheng looked at him before rolling his eyes.

"The older sister, Liu Qin is kind enough. He respected our relationship despite her being pushed by her mother and Lan Qiren. She sometimes went to Caiyi Town with us," Jiang Cheng said. Wei Ying smirks at Jiang Cheng.

"I didn't know that you let someone to chaperone the two of you," Wei Ying commented. Jiang Cheng looked down.

"But in reality, I feel out of place when the two of them talked to each other. They have common interest and they understand each other more, unlike me... Sometimes we will fight more than intimate," Jiang Cheng said and put the teacup on the table. Wei Ying snort and laughs.

"You're just the one who is being grumpy. But Lan Zhan and I often see you two having s*x at the back woods of Gusu, don't say you're not being intimate because it's more than that!" Jiang Cheng blushes and punched Wei Ying on his shoulders. Xue Yang crossed his arms and shakes his head with a smile on his face.

"Shut up!" Wei Ying laughs at him then after a few seconds it died down and sighed.

"Sometimes I think that... When it comes to this, being a woman is not so bad." Wei Ying said and sighed. Xue Yang shuddered to what Wei Ying have said.

"Are you Mad, Wei Ying? Do you not feel uncomfortable to what you've said?" Xue Yang said and shakes his head but then thought of what Wei Ying told them just now. "Well, actually you have a point."

"But there is no way our gender can change. Get that out to your head." Jiang Cheng stood up from his seat and dusted invisible dust in his clothes. "I should do my duties, let's see each other at dinner. Are you two going to stay here?"

"Yep! I just want to be away from Gusu for a few days!" Wei Ying said with a pout. Xue Yang waves his hand.

"Same with me... Will Hanguang Jun let you stay out for a few days?" Xue Yang asked. Jiang Cheng nodded and asked a servant to prepare a room for Xue Yang. Wei Ying can use his old room. After that, he left the two to do his Sect Duties. Wei Ying sighed and reached for the wine that is in front of him.

"He'll be running here in no time!" Wei Ying said. A servant went to them then bowed.

"Wei gongzi, Hanguang Jun is here." Wei Ying smirked and looked at Xue Yang.

"See?" Xue Yang just snort and shakes his head before reaching for the wine and pour some on his cup for a drink.

The Immortal Baoshan Sanren is so annoyed at Lan Qiren that she asked her servants to make a makeshift Lan Qiren using straws so that she can vent her anger. The whole sect knew that it's best not to annoyed the woman for they will be the next Lan Qiren in her eyes.

"That stupid old man! I still wonder why Lan Yi has such stupid descendant as him!" Baoshan Sanren yelled angrily. If he can set the Tulong mountain in fire, it's already burning. The servants bowed and immediately.

"Please, don't be angry Master," the servants said. Baoshan Sanren bit her lips until it bleeds.

"I'll definitely going to get revenge on him!" Baoshan Sanren is set to burn Lan Qiren's precious beard to dust! How dare he make his grandson suffer! She sat down on the chair and massages her temples. "Can someone fetch Wen Qing for me?"

"Yes, master!" They said and left to fetch Wen Qing. 

Wen Ning and Wen Qing was a part of Baoshan Tulong Sect and they are in medical part of the sect. Sometimes, Wen Ning go out of the sect just to roam around the world and help those people in need.

"Ah Ning, are you still looking for Wei Ming?" Wen Qing asked her little brother. Wen Ning looked at his sister before he blushed and looked down.

"Jie, I am not." But Wen Qing knows that Wei Ming became a significant character in Wen Ning's life. She was like a flower that blooms to Wen Ning. Someone who accepted him as him.

"It will take years before she get reincarnated, so I know in the future she will come back," Wen Qing said to her brother. Wen Ning sat in front of the stove to check the medicine that his sister brewing.

"Qing Jie, Master Sanren was asking your presence," the servant said immediately after she arrived to the Medicine Wing of the mansion and became the headquarters of Wen Siblings. Wen Qing looked at her brother before the servant before she nods.

"We'll be there immediately. Wen Ning prepared some-"

"Master isn't hurt, she was just asking your presence. It seems that she just wanted to ask you something," the servant said. Wen Qing found it a little odd but she nodded and went with the servant, Wen Ning in tow. When they arrived, they saw some servants fanning Baoshan Sanren while she massaged her temples.

"Master, we've come. Is there something the matter?" Wen Qing asked when they arrived. Baoshan Sanren looked at her and sat properly.

"Is there any more Snow Mountain Mist Lotus Flower in stock?" Baoshan Sanren asked. Wen Qing looked at her before looking down. Snow Mountains Mist Lotus Flower is very precious ingredient, very rare and hard to obtain. Only Baoshan Sanren knows where it was. The medicinal property of this flower is greater than a thousand old red ginseng. Baoshan Sanren let her use it to the people who are heavily injured and they used it before to Wei Ying when he was still recuperating. But she heard that the Snow Mountain Mist Lotus Flower's effect is different depends to the person's deepest wish. If you wanted a miracle to happen, this flower is what you must have but you shouldn't have bad intentions or it will wilt immediately.

"We used it all to Wei Wuxian, Master and we doesn't have them anymore," she answered. Baoshan Sanren nodded.

"Those flowers will bloom in months. I should prepare, Wen Qing you're coming with me and those three needs to come with me." Wen Qing blinked and looked at Baoshan Sanren thinking who might be the three people she will take to get it.

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: Well, things will get interesting. There will be more people who will be part of the crew. Hahaha good luck, imagination. I hope you can still grip tight!

Pardon my english, grammatical error and spelling. See you soon, Lovelies!