Chapter 45 - I will marry Wen Qing

"Ah Cheng! Ah Cheng!" Wei Ying and Lan Zhan was eating in their courtyard that Jiang Cheng made for them. But Wei Ying got surprised when he heard Jiang Yanli's call. Jiang Cheng was still sleeping because, well, that is one of the trait of someone pregnant. Wei Ying stood up and face his pregnant Shijie, the peacock, Jin Ling and Jin Mei.

"Shijie!" Wei Ying walked towards her. Jiang Yanli looked at him and went towards him to see if he is injured or not. "What is wrong?"

"Ah Xian! Are you hurt? Is there something hurting you? I came because Jin Ling told me that you were injured! You were crying!" Jiang Yanli asked worriedly. Wei Ying looked at his nephew who is scratching his head.

"Well..." Wei Ying sighed and looked at his Shijie with a smile.

"Shijie, I am okay! Don't worry about me," Wei Ying tried to assure but by the looks of Lan Zhan that Jiang Yanli saw, she knows that Wei Ying is lying. He's not telling her the truth. Lan Zhan's face is pained as if that they are in some kind of pain. Jiang Yanli looked at Wei Ying and gave him a smile.

"As long as you're okay, then my heart is at peace. Jin Mei, can you stay with your uncle Wei," Jiang Yanli asked her daughter to take care of his uncle Wei. Jin Mei nodder eagerly. Among his uncles, Wei Ying is her favorite.

"Okay, Ah niang!" Wei Ying smiled toward his niece and picked her up and kissed her nose.

"Let's play, Jin Mei! What do you want to play with your uncle?" Jin Mei listed a lot of thing she wanted to play. Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan asking him to come with him. The young twin jade nodded. Wei Ying walked first with Jin Mei in his arm. Lan Zhan was about to follow Wei Ying but Jiang Yanli stopped Lan Zhan.

"Lan er gongzi, I want to talk to you. Ah Zi, Ah Ling, please leave us. If Ah Xian looked for his husband, then tricked him first." Jin Zixuan can't say no to his wife so he nodded and asked his son to go away with him. Jiang Yanli looked at Lan Zhan. "Lan er gongzi, please." Jiang Yanli ushered him to sit. Lan Zhan nodded and helped the pregnant woman to sit. "Thank you, Lan Er gongzi."

"It's a pleasure." Lan Zhan sat down in front Jiang Yanli.

"I heard from my son that he is emotionally unstable for some reason. Even though Jiang Cheng went with you, he stayed behind in the inn that's unusual for his nature. Tell me, is there something wrong with my brothers? Wei Ying lied to me! Is there something wrong with them Lan er gongzi?" Lan Zhan looked down before looking at her. Jiang Yanli is emotional for her brothers and of course he knows that Wei Ying didn't want to stress her out because she is pregnant. But it will hurt her more if she didn't know, so as Wei Ying's husband, he told her about the conditions of her brother. There is a mixture of shock, disappoinment, astonishment and sadness. He didn't know how did Jiang Yanli can show a lot of emotion in a span of few minutes. "So, you're telling me my brother is pregnant right now and my other brother got a miscarriage?" Lan Zhan looked down.

"It's my fault," Lan Zhan said. Jiang Yanli sighed deeply and shakes her head.

"It was an accident, Lan er gongzi. Even Ah Xian didn't know, though he should be aware that there will be new changes to his body. But your brother didn't know about Ah Cheng?" Lan Zhan shakes his head.

"No." Jiang Yanli sighed and stroke her buldging belly. Lan Zhan looked at it and imagine Wei Ying being pregnant. Maybe his wife will be so beautiful if he's pregnant. Jiang Yanli saw a striking blue and white robe walking.

"Look at that, isn't that Lan Xichen?" Lan Zhan looked to where Jiang Yanli pointed and he saw his brother. Lan Zhan stood up and saluted to Jiang Yanli before leaving to face his brother.

"Xiongzhang," Lan Zhan called. Lan Xichen turned and saw his brother. He immediately went to Lan Zhan and hold him to his shoulders.

"Wangji, do you know where Jiang Cheng is? I've been looking for him since I came," Lan Xichen said. Lan Zhan turned his head and was about to answer until he remembered that Jiang Cheng doesn't want to see his brother so he shook his head. He lied to his brother. It's not like it was the first time but he will repent and punish himself by copying the rules of conduct. Lan Xichen sighed. He was really distressed and Lan Zhan can see the dark circles that his brother have. He knows about the rumors surrounding his brother. But he knows that his brother only has his eyes toward the purple robed Sect Leader.

"Wangji, what if Jiang Cheng didn't believe me?" Lan Xichen asked his brother. Lan Zhan didn't know what to say. He can't even decide whose side he will pick. If his husband or his brother. So, he closed his mouth shut. He knows that his wife will choose his sworn brother and in terms of brotherhood, he should choose his brother but he loves his wife more so he will side with whoever his wife chooses.

"What are you doing here?" They turned and saw Jiang Cheng with Wen Qing with him. Jiang Cheng as he looked at the two twin jades of Gusu. Lan Zhan helped his brother to stand up. Jiang Cheng is wearing a thick robe because it was a chilly afternoon. 

"Ah Cheng, I-" Jiang Cheng raised his hand to stop Lan Xichen to talk. His serious face didn't change and there is coldness on it. Wei Ying arrived with Jin Ling and Jin Mei.

"Zewu Jun," Jin Ling said and saluted. Wei Ying also did the same and same as Jin Mei. But Lan Xichen's eyes only looked at Jiang Cheng. There is desperation on his eyes.

"Didn't I make it clear that you're not welcome to Lotus pier?" Jiang Cheng said coldly. Lan Xichen's hands balled into a fist.

"Please, listen to me Ah Cheng it's all a mis-" 

"I don't want to hear it, Zewu Jun. That woman made it clear and I will uphold it until the end. You may leave, I don't want stress to accumulate right now," Jiang Cheng said and turned away. Lan Xichen walked toward him and held his wrist.

"Ah Cheng please listen to me first! Can we talk? What about we had? Are you going to throw it away just like that?" Lan Xichen asked. Wen Qing saw the distress in Jiang Cheng's face so she went to hold Lan Xichen's wrist. 

"Please, stop it. You're stressing him out, Sect Leader Lan." Lan Xichen looked at Wen Wing before looking at Jiang Cheng. The latter grit his teeth and looked at Lan Xichen. He forcefully pulled his wrist from him and held Wen Qing to his side.

"Zewu Jun, did you think about what we had when you did that with her? I thought you were not the kind of person who would cheat on me. You did it with her that it resulted in a child in her belly. Now that she confirmed it, do you think that I need to hear it from you?" There is a gasp around them. 

"You did what, Zewu Jun?" Wei Ying said angrily and was about to walk to Lan Xichen but Lan Wangji stopped him. "Let go of me, Lan Zhan, or I will throw you away!"

"Wei Ying, calm down." But Wei Ying's pissed and resentful energy threw Lan Zhan away from him but Lan Zhan's wasn't that hurt because he landed on his two feet. Wei Ying pulled Lan Xichen's collar. Lan Zhan went to him and held his wife's wrist. "Wei Ying!"

"How could you do this to Jiang Cheng, Zewu Jun! I trusted you!" Wei Ying growled. It was his brother who got hurt! That is unacceptable! As much as he wanted to listen to Lan Xichen but the fact that it was Jiang Cheng, his brother who got hurt!

"Wei gongzi, it was really a misunderstanding, It's-" 

"Stop, I don't want to hear anymore excuses. You can leave now, Zewu Jun. I don't want to see you anymore. Also, I will marry Wen Qing." With Jiang Cheng's announcement, every one turned to him with a wide eyes.

"WHAT?!"

🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇
A/n: Ahhhhhh I am very busy this days! Huhuhu I am sorry!

Pardon my English, grammatical errors, and spelling.