Chapter 51 - Bosworth's Origin

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

Ilarion Bosworth (POV)

"Ah, my lady, I also have something to give you," I said with a smile, presenting a coloring book.

I had bought it while I was out reporting news from the grand duke. I picked up two types, unsure if the little lady would like them.

"Oh Is this really for me!?" the little lady exclaimed excitedly, snatching the two books from my hands.

"Yes, my lady, they're for you. After all, you're the only baby rabbit in this villa," I replied, earning a puzzled look from the young lady.

"Huh? A... A Baby rabbit?... 🐇" she questioned while I nodded in confirmation.

"Oink oink, I don't eat carrots oink oink," the little lady jokes, imitating a pig as I chuckled.
(The young lady is the only human who can make me smile and laugh like this... I'm surprised by myself.)

(This feeling is very strange.)

"Ah, Mr. Bosworth!" the little lady exclaimed suddenly, pulling me from my thoughts.

"Yes, my lady? Do you not like the gift?" I inquired, turning to her.

"Mr. Bosworth, you've stolen my heart! I love my gift! Very, very much! (≧▽≦)" the little lady declared with joy.

"Then, I'm glad you liked the gift, my lady," I replied, my expression remaining neutral.

"ヾ(*'O'*)/ Oh! I love coloring books very much!" the little lady exclaimed with delight, leaping from the bed to the floor like a real rabbit.

"My lady, please be careful," I cautioned, watching her movements closely as she made her way to the wardrobe. I couldn't help but notice that there were only two dresses hanging inside.

(Ah, my lady only has two dresses???)

"Mr. Bosworth! Come sit next to me on the floor. I'll color the rainbow, and you can color the girl with the balloon, okay?" the little lady invited, telling me to come and join her. I complied, following her to the floor and sitting beside her.

"I'll color the rainbow, okay? You do the girl with the balloon," the little lady instructed, displaying her coloring materials.

"Do... Do I really have to do this, my lady? I think it would be better if I just watched," I hesitated, but she shook her head.

"No, you have to color with me," she insisted, and I reluctantly agreed to go along with her wishes.

🐇 - - ✄ - - - - 🐇🐇

After a few hours, we finally completed one page of the coloring book. It may have been just one page, but I found myself enjoying the activity, which felt strange.
"Wow! I'm so satisfied with what we accomplished!" the litte lady exclaimed.

"Good job, Mr. Bosworth!" she praised, and I nodded in acknowledgment.

"Thank you, my lady. I simply did my part," I replied modestly as she flashed me a thumbs up.
"Wait, I have something for you," she said suddenly, reaching for a sticker and placing it on the back of my hand.

"It's a sticker that Maddie gave me," she explained with a smile. "The head maid sometimes gives me two stars whenever I say 'thank you'."

I looked at the sticker on my hand, appreciating the gesture.

(I'm not particularly fond of stickers, but since this one is from the little lady, I suppose I'll appreciate it.)

"But I only have one sticker left. Is that okay, Mr. Bosworth?" the little lady asked with a hopeful expression.

"I appreciate it, my lady. I like it very much," I responded, though I was taken aback when she suddenly hugged me and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"There. So that you won't feel bad receiving just one sticker," she explained with a smile, leaving me speechless.