Chapter 92 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

Althea Melody (POV)

I'm here outside of Father's house, I'm waiting for a visitor, a friend that lives across my mother Cynthia's villa.

As far as I could remember, her name is Lady Avie, the one with a chubby and fluffy ginger cat that she name him as Finn.

While I was waiting, finally, a carriage stopped right in front of the villa's gate.

" Lady Avie, from the household of Del Rosario family has arrived! "

( Ah, she's here.)

I then saw Lady Avie stepping outside from her family's carriage and she's wearing a light pink dress matching the color of her hat.

" Lady Avie, good to know that you have come here safely." I said with a smile as she was standing right in front of me.

" Yes, I made sure that my cat Finn is also safe, I don't want my dad to eat Finn if I leave him alone in our home." Lady Avie says as I remembered what she have told me before when I meet her.

( Ah ... Good thing she still don't have any idea of what her father actually mean by those words.)

" And your villa is pretty massive and beautiful, if I may say." Lady Avie says as she's still holding her fluffy big cat in her arm.

" Yes, it's my father's home." I said with a smile.

" Come on, I'll show you around! " I said with a smile as she nod her head.

" You can leave Finn to the maids, they'll take care of him while you and I will explore my father's villa! " I said as Lady Avie nod her head with a smile.

" As you wish." Lady Avie says as she then give her cat to Miss Vera, the lady butler of this house and the one that father trusted, well, butlers are supposed to be a male, but Vera is a female butler, she's like the head housekeeper in here.

" Please take care of my cat, his name is Finn and if he's hungry, please just give him milk, Finn loves milk very much." Lady Avie says as Vera nod her head.

After that, I then grabbed Lady Avie's hand and we went inside the house.

»» - - ✄ - - - -  »»

" This is our library." I said after I shower her the other parts of the room in father's villa.

" Oh, your library is half bigger than ours." Lady Avie says as I smiled at her.

" And I have a collection of fairy tale books right here in the corner." I said as I showed her the way.

" These are collected by my dad, he thought that I might like reading fairytale stories." I said as I showed her one particular book that I really like.

" And this is the book that I really like reading. " I said as I showed it to her.

" Hmm? But this is not a fairy tale book. " Lady Avie says as I smiled.

" Correct. " I said

" Why are you reading this book? Are you perhaps interested in magic? " Lady Avie says

" Well, I can't say that I'm interested in it, but I just really like reading this book, it gives knowledge and quite helpful if I may say. " I said as she nod her head.

" Interesting. " Lady Avie says

" What's interesting? " I said

" Well, mostly nobles like us around our age, they don't usually read books about magic. " Lady Avie says