Chapter 130

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐

While Althea caught the white furry she was following in an alley...

" There you are," Althea says while holding the furry in her hand and when Althea gets up from the ground.

She looked what was right before her and saw people in a cage.

" . . . What the. . ." Althea says while staring at the beast people who are inside a silver cage.

The beast people were all injured and beaten, most of them were covered in blood.

No one was guarding the cage around and so Althea decided to go near the cage.

" H-Hello..." Althea says while looking at the two beast people in a cage who seems to be very wary of her presence.

Until, one of the beast talk.

" Child, what are you doing around here? If they sees you, they won't let you escape." A beast man says, he has chains on his hand and leg, covered with blood and bruises.

" You should run before they come back here." the beast man says

" Are you all slaves? Isn't this illegal? " Althea says and the beast man just smiled.

" That's why you will have to go now, if they find you, you'll become one of us. " He says and Althea smiled.

" Oh, about that... " Althea says but she didn't finish what she was about to say when the beast man she was talking to, suddenly becomes angry and his eyes were glowing bright yellow.

" What is this? A lost child? " A man says and Althea turns around to look at the person behind her.

" Hello there." Althea says with a smile.

" Hi there, little girl. " A man says with a smile on his face while the other three men were just looking at Althea.

" What's a little girl like you doing in here?" Guy (2) says with a smile on his face.

" Are you lost little girl? " Guy (3) says while taking a few steps closer to Althea but she noticed it and so does the beast man inside the cage.

" Lost?*tilts her head* I'm not though," Althea says with a smile.

" So you know what you're doing then?" Guy (1) says with a smile on his face.

" Of course, isn't this illegal? You're probably going to sell them off in an auction or sell them to the nobles." Althea says with a smile, then all of them stopped smiling.

" How did this brat knows our plan? " Guy (3) says and Althea frowned while looking at them.

" Isn't that obvious already? How would you guys earn money if not selling them to the black market where nobles from other nations would want to buy illegal goods from criminals like you? Duh." Althea says and the white furry on Althea's hand then jumped off from her arm and runs away.

" How old are you? Doesn't she looked like a child of a noble? " Guy (4) says and they all then smiled ear to ear looking at Althea.

" Child, runaway now! " The beast man says while Althea didn't move an inch at all.

" You would be a great product to sell in the market since you're from a birth of a noble." Guy (2) says while staring at Althea.

" The nobles would really buy her at a high price, especially when she has this beautiful face, we will earn a lot from this." Guy (3) says with a smile.

" Okay, I'll go with you guys, I'd like to see how you guys are planning me to sell to the nobles." Althea says with a smile.

" I'm really curious~" Althea says with a smile which the four men thought of it as suspicious.