Chapter 124

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐

Archduke Willard (POV)

As soon as I found a large door, I pushed the door and it opened.

And there, I saw the lady laying on the floor at the center of the room.

" My lady?! " I shouted and run towards her.

" My lady! " I shouted and tried to wake her up but then I senses another presence in the room.

I looked around and then I saw a woman standing behind the statue, she was looking straight in my eyes and what amazes me is how she looked exactly the lady I was holding on my arm.

" My lady, wake up..." I said and looked at Lady Cynthia and then I looked to where I saw the other woman again but she have disappeared.

( As I thought... I should have come here alone.)

( But why is that woman looked exactly like lady Cynthia??? And she was wearing a white gown.)

" Your imperial highness? "

I then looked at Lady Cynthia and smiled at her.

" My lady, you're finally awake..." I said and helped her to get up.

" Are you hurt anywhere, my lady? " I asked and she shake her head no and then she looked around.

( Just how did she finds this room? )

" We need to get our of here, my lady." I said and she looked at me.

" What about those monsters? We have to get rid all of them. " Lady Cynthia says

" There's no need, my lady, I have killed half of them and I have trapped all the monsters in the other room." I said and she nodded her head.

" Once we get out of here, I will just destroy the entire cave, that way all those monsters will die. " I said and Lady Cynthia just looked at me without saying a word.

" Is something...wrong, my lady? You looked quite troubled." I said and she then faked a smile and shake her head.

" I-I'm fine... We should leave now, your imperial highness. " Lady Cynthia says and I nod my head.

" Follow me, my lady. I shall lead the way out of here. " I said and Lady Cynthia just nod her head and followed behind me.

. . .

Once we were outside of the cave, I casted a magic spell that could destroy the entire cave of the monsters.

" Alright, our business is done here, my la—" I didn't finish my sentence when I noticed how Lady Cynthia suddenly kneeled on the ground.

" My lady? " I said and then I kneeled on one knee to check if the lady was alright, but I saw she was crying.

" Your imperial highness..." She says

" Yes, my lady? " I said

" Would you destroy everything and kill the people in your way if it means making the person you love happy? Or at least, securing the happiness of someone you love? " Lady Cynthia says and she looked at me.

( Would I destroy... what's right in front of me if it means the happiness of someone... I love? )

" Do you want to hear my answer to that, my lady? " I said

" That is why I'm asking you. " Lady Cynthia says and I smiled.

" Then my answer... I would gladly kill everyone and destroy the world if it means that the person I love would be happy." I said