Chapter 93 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

Althea Melody (POV)

" Have you seen... The crown prince before, lady Althea? "  Lady Avie says as I just stared at her.

( Seen him? The crown prince? )

" No, I haven't meet the crown prince, but I know very well that he's not a good prince at all." I said as Lady Avie just stared at me.

" How do you say so, lady Althea? You haven't meet the crown prince yet, why did you said something like that? Do you have a reason? " Lady Avie says as I stayed quiet for a second.

( I have so many reason though, which one should I tell her.)

" I just don't like the crown prince of this empire's that is all." I said as Lady Avie chuckled and nod her head.

" Alright, if you say so, but are you ready for the grand celebration of the second Prince? " Lady Avie says as she looked so excited, I can see it from her eyes.

" Yes, and my dad bought a lot of new clothes for me to wear and the maids are preparing the dress which I'm going to wear." I said as Lady Avie nod her head.

" I'm looking forward for the second Prince birthday celebration, are you feeling the same thing, lady Althea? " Lady Avie says with a smile on her face.

" Well, I'm looking forward for it as I'm expecting a lot of things to happen. " I said with a smile on my face as Lady Avie nod her head.

" Lady Althea, could I kindly ask you a question? If you don't mind." Lady Avie says as I turn my head to her direction and looked at her into her eyes.

" Yes? I mean, go ahead. " I said

" Have you meet your mother before? " Lady Avie says as I just stared at her.

" My mother? " I said as Lady Avie nodded her head.

" Yes, your mother, have you seen her face or talked to her? " Lady Avie says

( My mom...)

" I couldn't physically meet my mom but my dad showed me a big picture of mother, she's really beautiful, any beauty can't be compared to her. " I said with a smile.

" Is she prettier than any women in our society? *chuckles*" Lady Avie says as I laughed with her.

" Yes, my mom is really pretty. " I said as Lady Avie nod her head.

" Now, would you like to play with me for awhile? " I said as Lady Avie nodded her head.

»» - - ✄ - - - -  »»
Fast forward

" I'll see you again, Lady Althea, I have so much fun with you and all the plays we have today." Lady Avie says as I smiled to her.

" So did I, lady Avie." I said

" Please, be careful on your way to your home." I said with a smile and when she was about to go inside the carriage, she turn her back to me again with a smile.

" I almost forgot. " Lady Avie says as she hold my hand and give me box.

" What is this? " I said

" It's a gift, I picked it while I was on my way here, but I forgot to give it to you when I arrived, so I'm giving it to you now." Lady Avie says as I smiled and nod my head.

" Thank you, I will treasure your gift." I said

" And I shall treasure this fun moment, until we meet again, lady Althea." Lady Avie says as she went inside the carriage and left.

" My lady, it's already noon, shall we head inside? " Vera says as I looked at her.

" I haven't seen dad anywhere, where is he? " I said

" He went to take care a business my lady." Vera says

( Even an arch mage is really busy.)

" What about Lucas? " I said as I was heading back inside the villa.

" He's in the library my lady, he's instructed to practice more about his powers and to learn how to control it. " Vera

" Lucas is still not able to control his power? " I said

" His power is like a sea my lady, it's not that so easy. " Vera says as I nod my head.

" I wish him luck. " I said with a smile.

" Would you like to have a tea and snack my lady? " The maid says after I arrived in the living room.

" Can I??? " I said with a smile as the maid smile back to me.

" Of course my lady! I'll prepare it for you. " She says and I was left alone again with Vera, Mr. Bosworth's older sister.

" Uhm... Vera. " I said

" Yes, my lady. " Vera

" Where do you and Mr. Bosworth live? " I said

" We lived in the dark elves city my lady. " Vera says

" A city for elves!? " I said with a smile on my face as Vera, just looked at me with no expression on her face.

" Yes, and it's called the city of Fethrion, a city for only dark races, I meant the dark elves. " Vera says as I nod my head.

" Do they all lived in darkness? " I said

" We do love the darkness my lady, as it is our domain. " Vera

( The darkness is their territory, sounds amazing actually.)

" Do dark elves have dark skin? " I said

" The dark elves skin tone can range from brown to beige, my lady. " Vera says

" But a large population of dark elves have purple colored skin, my lady." Vera says

" Ohh~ I'm quite intrigued by that Information, I always thought that dark elf all have really dark skin tone." I said

" Well, not all of the dark elves, my lady." Vera says

" Our skin tones range from lavender to plum to dark wine, my lady, though, like I have said, there a few dark elves that their skin tone is like from a human." Vera

" A dark elf's eyes are always very dark, could either be brown, grey, green or yellow." Vera says

" Oh! Sounds pretty! I love yellow and green! " I said

" Just like Vera's eyes, it's green! " I said as Vera smiled.

( Oh she smiled! )

" The lady likes my eyes? " Vera says

" Of course! Just like Mr. Bosworth eyes! Very pretty, like the color of an emerald! " I said with a smile as the maid finally brought the tea and my snack.

»» The story will continue in the next page soon, thank you for waiting and reading this story! »»