Chapter 127

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐

Althea Melody (POV)

I'm with my beloved mother Cynthia right now, we're here in the capital to have a date! I'm going to a date with my pretty beloved beautiful mother!!!

( Ah, this is so fun!!! )

( I love this, I'm going out with my beloved lady and also... My soon to be mother... Hope.)

" Thea, would you like you to go there? " Mother Cynthia says while pointing at a shop using her finger and she was smiling at me.

( Ah, I'm sucker at people with beautiful face... Especially mother.)

( So pretty! So so pretty! )

" I'll go anywhere where mother wants to go! I love being with mother very much! " I said with a smile on my face and I saw how she's smiling back at me too.

" *giggles* You like being with my that much? " Mother Cynthia says and I nod my head with a smile.

" Of course! I don't just like being with mother but I LOVE being with mother! This big!" I said and showed her how much I love her and she can't help but to smile at me.

( Yes, be in love with me mother! )

( Be charmed by me! Because I'll do anything to ensure that you won't be harm by anyone! )

( I'll do anything to change your fate my beloved mother! )

" Mother, you're so pretty! You're the prettiest mother I have ever met! " I said and she smiled at me.

" Alright, Thea. Stop with the compliments and let's go head inside the store. " Mother Cynthia says and then I hold hands with her, still with a smile on my face.

( This is really so amazing! )

( I love being in here, I'm able to meet the people I've ever wanted to meet! )

I then looked at my beloved mother and smiled at her when she was not looking at me.

( Just hang in there my beloved mother, I won't let those things in the book happens to you.)

" I will definitely prevent that from going to happe-" I whispered but as soon as we entered the shop, my happiness disappeared when I saw a familiar face.

It was no other than the crown prince of this empire and... The one and only, Lady Auriane, the female lead of this novel.

( Fucking hell...)

( Out of places we went into, we just have to bump with them in here?! )

( What a fucking crazy coincidence.)

( What the fuck...)

I then turn my head to my left side and looked at my mother Cynthia, she was looking at crown Prince Lucien and Lady Auriane.

And then when I looked to where mother was staring at again, crown prince Lucien noticed our presence and Lady Auriane look to my direction.

( Ah, shit things happens at my happiest day hah.)

( Bad luck really comes whenever those two appears...)

" Come on, mother, lets go outside, I'm feeling sick." I said and was holding my mother's hand and then she looked at me with worried eyes.

" Feeling sick??? Why is my lovely daughter feeling sick??? " Mother Cynthia says

" Y-You were just fine a moment ago... Are you just feeling sick now? " Mother Cynthia says while looking at me with such worried expression and then I noticed how two people are coming to our direction.