Chapter 101 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

Althea Melody (POV)

" We will go to the garden?? " I asked and Princess Beatrice nodded her head with a smile on her face.

" Are we allowed to do that? " I asked and she chuckles.

" Why of course, yes." Princess Beatrice says, " We are allowed to go there since it is a garden built for me." She says

" Oh, then... Is it okay for us to leave the room? What if they'll start looking for you, you said you have a health problem and that you couldn't go anywhere far. " I said

" It's alright, I already drink a medicine, that is why, I'm feeling just fine tonight. " She says and I just stared at her before agreeing to go with her.

" Okay, I'll go with you and see the garden." I said with a smile on my face.

" But first, I should let Mr. Bosworth know where we're going." I said and Princess Beatrice nods her head.

I then looked around to see Mr. Bosworth but he is nowhere to be found.

( Where is he?? )

( Did he go somewhere? )

" Nevermind. I can't see Mr. Bosworth anywhere." I said while looking at Princess Beatrice and she nods her head and grabbed my hand.

" Then let's go." Princess Beatrice says with a smile on her face.

" I promise, the garden is really beautiful." Princess Beatrice says and I just followed her while she's holding my hand.

( Oh dear me...)

( Well, didn't I just said to myself that I don't want to have any connections with them? )

( Now, would you look at that, I just become a friend to Princess Beatrice.)

( And this wasn't written on the book of my sister.)

( Princess Beatrice shouldn't be alive or be in this birthday celebration of the second Prince of this empire.)

( In fact, she's supposed to be in her room, maids taking care of her because of her health.)

( And then while the second Prince is having his celebration...)

( Princess Beatrice... In the book, she is supposed to be assassinated around this time inside her room.)

( And the one who killed Princess Beatrice was never been found...)

( So... Now that I changed the story...)

( What will happen now? )

" Are we not there yet? " I asked and she smiled and look at me.

" Don't worry, we will arrive there, it's not that far." She says with a gentle smile.

( It would be really great if my older sister just mentioned why Princess Beatrice was assassinated inside her room while sleeping...)

( Or that... What exactly is Princess Beatrice health problem...)

( And since I have changed the scenario of this story...)

( Princess Beatrice who is supposed to be assassinated in her room while sleeping...)

( She's now... With me.)

( And we're about to go to the garden... Just the two of us...)

( Isn't this a good opportunity to whoever that assassin may be!? )