Chapter 80 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

" My lady, when did you ever learn to say such a word? " Mr. Bosworth says as I stayed quiet.

( Oh 😣 what should I do now!? )

( What to do distract them and get away from this place??? )

( It's not my fault that they have to come at such a wrong time! )

( Why did they even come here though!? )

( Ahhhh! ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ )

" Thea, when did you learn these words just now?? Who taught you to say it??? " Father says as I stared at him, he may sound like he is worried but no, he looked like he wants to murder someone.

( Oh holy mother, why!?! )

( Is this what they call karma? )

( Why!??? I didn't do anything!!! )

( I mean... I did make fun of those two maids...)

( But it wasn't that bad...right??? )

" Thea..." Father says as they were all staring at me with such eyes.

" My~ your highness..." Keil says as he was just looking at me with a smile on his face.

" Quite a sight to witness, am I right? " Keil says as he was staring right at me.

( You little dragon...)

( Ahhhhhh!!! Stop it!!!! )

" Who taught you to say it? " Father says as I locked eyes with Mr. Bosworth who was giving me that expression on his face.

( If I lie and blame someone, they would hate me...)

( So, it is better to come clean....right??? )

" Maybe it's those two new servants over there master.... they're the only ones who are left to guard little rabbit," Lucas says as I turn my head to look at him.

( You little sh*t...)

I then look to my father, Archduke Willard, he was staring back right at the two maids and even Mr. Bosworth.

" Should I... K*ll them, master? " Lucas says as then his hands were like glowing blue...

( You what!?!! )

( Oh my globness!!! No!!! )

" Have mercy on us your imperial highness! " The two servant says as they kneel on their knees looking at the floor.

" So you two admit that you were teaching this... Words to my daughter!? " Father says

" Your imperial highness, please allow me to behead them..." Mr. Bosworth says as my mouth was wide open.

(👁️👄👁️???)

( Oh f*cm... This wasn't supposed to turn out like this!?! )

" N-No!!! They didn't do anything wrong at all! It was me! It was me! I-I learned it on my own! " I said as they all look at me with their looks.

" You learned it on your own rabbit? " Lucas says

" Hmm, your highness, you're telling lies but also the truth. " Keil says as I look and glared at him.

" You're trying to cover up these two servant now, my lady? " Mr. Bosworth says

" N-No, it isn't like that at all, it was me, I-I just heard it from someone... Yeah... Ha ha ha... " I said