Chapter 90 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

Althea Melody (POV)

Everything have been great lately, I mean... Everything seems fine at all...

Just like what father and my mother Cynthia's have agreed upon, I would often visit mother and stay with her and then I go back to my dad's home.

If I could say it, my relationship with the people in my mother's villa is somewhat... Well, let's just say, I'm pretty close with them now.

They would often open up with me and some other stuff, of course as a two faced little lady, I made sure that I would always appear all that flowery and goody to them, because I don't want to afford losing them to anyone.

All I want for them is to have a good life as well as my mother's life to change too, I don't want them to disappear, just like those innocent people that have to be sacrificed in the book of my older sister just to have that so called 'Happy Ending'.

Am I too good? But I'm also aware that a person's feeling can change, even their trust.

So, I really can't trust my mission to anyone or even tell them what I know, I have to keep this to myself and ONLY to myself.

And I'm also so happy to hear that mother is slowly getting her reputation back to her after all those nasty rumors about her.

And her father, the Grand Duke who controlled her life as if she was his puppet and that st*pid a*hole prince who keeps seducing or flirting with other women...

Anyway, it's really nice to hear that mother is slowly recovering her reputation back even though, I know, that she still have a long way to go.

But why is everything going so smoothly? This makes me feel anxious right now.

Or am I just overthinking it? I may be having fun right now but what if, something terrible happen? Or am I really just overthinking this again?

Like come on! I'm not that genius and in this period of time, I'm not that knowledgeable!

I'm not smart enough to survive or to think of a possible way to escape from a sticky situation!

I don't even have that much skills to survive in this era! At my school, as a fourteen years old student, I really don't have any interest in history, I rarely read books about history and how those people live in their era.

I don't like going to the past, in short, I'm not interested in knowing about the history of the world and how those people survive in era XXX , that is why I suck in my history subject.

But the female lead... She's just like me, someone who came from the modern world too.

So, how am I going to outsmart her if ever she attack? What if I would fail in protecting the people that I want to save?

What if my dad in here would be killed too? I don't want that to happen!

" If I don't want that to happen... Then I must really do something. " I said to myself while I was pacing in my bedroom.

" But what am I going to do it if ever I meet 'her' again? Should I be the goody little lady and act innocent? Or the baddie and bratty? " I said

" No, i already meet her anyway and I even showed her an attitude, so I'll just act like me, myself. " I said with a smile on my face.

" But what if she would attack mother? " I said

( As I thought, I must really stay alert when that female lead and my mother meet each other.)

" Crazy, there's so much to do and I don't know where to start." I said to myself as I was outside of the balcony, it's already night.

" The second Prince birthday is coming, I'll be meeting the female lead that day, I hope everything will just be fine." I said to myself.

" Why aren't you still sleeping yet? " I then looked behind me and saw Keilbuss, I then faced him as he was just staring at me.

" Well, I couldn't sleep, there are lots of things running in my mind, that's why I'm still wide awake. " I said

" But shouldn't you be asleep by now? Since you'll have to wake up tomorrow as your 'friend' will be visiting you? " Keilbuss says

( Ah, right... I almost forgot about her.)

( She is that other noble lady that lived across my mother's villa, as I remember her name is Avie Ashley.)

" Who's this so called 'friend' of yours, your highness? " Keilbuss says as I looked at him again.

" She's the daughter of Marquees Berthel and Marchioness Eva Del Rosario, their daughter is Lady Avie. " I said as Keilbuss nod his head.

" She has red hair and hazel eyes, she's from the Del Rosario Household, she lived across mother Cynthia's villa. " I said as I saw Keilbuss just nodding his head while he was listening to me.

" And she has a chubby cat, it's so fluffy, she name him Fin, it's a ginger cat. " I said as Keilbuss keep nodding his head without saying a word.

" And she's a friend? " Keilbuss says as I nod my head.

" Yeah, she's a friend. She was the one who sent a letter to me first and I simply replied to her and invited her to come and visit me." I said with a smile.

" Well, I'm glad that your highness is finally making a friend around her age.*smile* since, you've been surrounded by many adults in this house." Keilbuss says as I just smiled.

" Right? *smile*" I said and just looked at the moon.

" The moon is surely so bright tonight, your highness. " Keilbuss says as I nod my head.

" Yeah and it's very pretty. " I said and then suddenly, Keilbuss kneel with his one leg while looking at me, so I looked back at him.

( What is he doing so suddenly? )

" Your highness, both of us know that we have agreed on a contract, am I right? " Keilbuss says as I raised an eyebrow.

" Yes? But what about the contract? " I said

" Well, I would like to break that contract right now." Keilbuss says as I was speechless.

( Break the contract?!? )

( B-But why!?! )

" D-Did I do something to upset you, Keil? " I said

" We already have agreed on a contract, why do you want to break it off now? " I said

( This is what I'm talking about.)

( Am I going to lose Keilbuss, the mighty dragon now?? Why? Did I do something that made him upset?? )

( Was I neglecting him? What should I do!?! )

»» The story will continue in the next page soon, thank you for waiting and reading this story! »»