Chapter 125

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐

" Thank you, for accompanying me to my home, your imperial highness," Lady Cynthia says while showing a little smile on her face.

" My pleasure, my lady," Archduke Willard says with a smile.

" And thank you, for giving me the chance to have a dance with you, my lady, " Archduke Willard

" Right... Well, if I'd be honest, that was...quite, random." Lady Cynthia says and Archduke Willard only smiled.

" Well, I'll take my leave now, my lady, may you rest well tonight." Archduke Willard says and Lady Cynthia nod her head.

" Wait, about Althea... " Lady Cynthia says and Archduke Willard stares at her.

" Could... Perhaps, his imperial highness check Althea if she's sleeping peacefully once his imperial highness arrived in your residence?" Lady Cynthia

" And oh! I'd like to visit again, if that would be alright with his imperial highness?" Lady Cynthia says and Archduke Willard smiled.

" You're always welcome to visit in my humble residence and... Please, just call me from my first name." Archduke Willard

" Call you from your first name? How could I ever do that? I cannot-" Lady Cynthia says but she was then interrupted.

" I'm allowing you to do so.*smile* But in return, I shall call the lady by her first name as well." Archduke Willard says and Lady Cynthia smiled.

" Well, I guess we can do that." Lady Cynthia

" It's already late, Cynthia." Archduke Willard

" Why don't you go inside and have a good rest since you'll be visiting in my residence and to of course, to visit Thea. " Archduke Willard says and Lady Cynthia nod her head with a smile on her face.

" Then have good night... Willard. " Lady Cynthia says and then she turned her back away from Archduke Willard and disappeared.

. . .

*ARCHDUKE WILLARD'S RESIDENCE*

Once Archduke Willard arrived in his residence, he opened the door to the entrance of his mansion.

And once he stepped inside the mansion, it was so dark, there were no lights.

Until Archduke Willard looked to his right side and saw that Althea is staring at him while holding a candelabra, a stick with several lights.

" Thea?? " Archduke Willard

" Where have you been, dad? " Althea says while she was holding a candelabra, staring at Archduke Willard.

" Why are you still awake? Shouldn't you be asleep by now, my lovely daughter? Hmm? " Archduke Willard says while staring at Althea.

" I did went to bed early and sleep but then I woke up and so..." Althea says and then Archduke Willard snapped his finger and all the lights in the entrance of the mansion lights up.

" So I went to dad's bedroom and to his office, but I couldn't find dad anywhere." Althea says and she then placed the candelabra on the table.

" So, where did you go, dad? " Althea says and Archduke kneel on the floor with one knee and then he carried Thea on his arm.

" Well, dad went to do something really important," Archduke Willard says with a smile.

" Was it dangerous? Dad, should not go anywhere where there's danger. " Althea says and Archduke Willard couldn't help but to smile even more.